DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last item on last page (#19) seems interesting:

"Materials related to search of 226 Nottingham Hill" which includes "confidential investigative report" and "motion to seal search warrant"

Anyone recognize this address??

There is a 226 Nottingham Hill in Annapolis, MD. JW lived in Annapolis. I don't know if he had a connection to that address.

Here's something I don't think we've seen before; I have not gone through the whole thing yet: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2815167-OB34FD.html

"Re: United States v. Darron Wint, Case No. 2015CF1007047 Discovery letter No. 2" dated April 1, 2016.

4L Disc of blue van on fire as RG1 county fire dept arrives on scene.

IDRC a blue van ever mentioned in all our sleuthing? There's definitely others involved. (IMO)

4L Disc of blue van on fire as RG1 county fire dept arrives on scene.

IDRC a blue van ever mentioned in all our sleuthing? There's definitely others involved. (IMO)

I saw that too and wondered if it was a typo since the Porsche that was set on fire was blue -- but it seems like a pretty major typo, if so.

#6 under "The following materials are...consent protective order dated March 30, 2016" is for the telephone number 202-497-xxxx which was registered to SS under Sigma Investment Enterprises: http://whois.domaintools.com/sigmaie.net

#16, 347-471-xxxx is registered in Brooklyn, NY

I saw that too and wondered if it was a typo since the Porsche that was set on fire was blue -- but it seems like a pretty major typo, if so.

I don't have any doubt its a type. If there were a blue van on fire we would have known about that.

#8 and #10, the number 240-601-xxxx is registered to someone with the initials JC, in Maryland.
The text that went to this number on 5/14 at 2:31 PM sounds pretty key based on the timing. There was another text on 5/15 at 9:11 PM.

#8 and #10, the number 240-601-xxxx is registered to someone with the initials JC, in Maryland.
The text that went to this number on 5/14 at 2:31 PM sounds pretty key based on the timing. There was another text on 5/15 at 9:11 PM.

Before the car was set on fire. Boy, this seems significant.

Wonder what the US Secret Service had to do with this?
from page 7 of the attachment Skigirl provided-

"....order granting motion to seal and (for both phones) one disc of results from US. Secret Service (SP Nos. 15CNC1108 and 15CNC1111)..."

Wonder what the US Secret Service had to do with this?
from page 7 of the attachment Skigirl provided-

"....order granting motion to seal and (for both phones) one disc of results from US. Secret Service (SP Nos. 15CNC1108 and 15CNC1111)..."

What types of crimes does the Secret Service investigate?
The Secret Service has primary jurisdiction to investigate threats against Secret Service protectees as well as financial crimes, which include counterfeiting of U.S. currency or other U.S. Government obligations; forgery or theft of U.S. Treasury checks, bonds or other securities; credit card fraud; telecommunications fraud; computer fraud, identify fraud and certain other crimes affecting federally insured financial institutions.

Maybe the $40,000 ransom DW fraudulently got from the bank while holding the SS family hostage?

New article claims that SS and Daron Wint met at American Iron works and were friends. It goes on to say that DW did work on the Savopoulos house:

http://www.washingtonian.com/2016/0...-murders-why-hasnt-anyone-else-been-arrested/

American Iron Works colleagues remember a hard-working, caring boss who liked to hang out with welders and construction workers on the job. According to Wint’s family, one of them was Daron Wint. “They were friends,” Wint’s sister Samantha says. His first defense attorneys said the friendship lasted past the time Wint worked for Savopoulos and that Wint also did some work at the Savopoulos mansion.

The two men would have made for an unlikely pair... It’s safe to say Wint had trouble with his family. In 2005, his father took out a protective order against him, according to documents in Prince George’s County District Court. Wint’s rap sheet includes arrests for a stabbing and assault as well as restraining orders from women...

In 2010, police arrested Wint outside American Iron Works in possession of a BB gun and a two-foot-long machete. He pleaded guilty to possessing an open container of alcohol.

Though Wint stopped working for Savopoulos’s company in 2005, his first defense attorney and Wint’s sister say the two men were still friends...At least one neighbor reported seeing Wint occasionally walking on Woodland Drive toward the Savopoulos mansion.

New article claims that SS and Daron Wint met at American Iron works and were friends. It goes on to say that DW did work on the Savopoulos house:

http://www.washingtonian.com/2016/0...-murders-why-hasnt-anyone-else-been-arrested/

Wow. Now I can see how DW could've easily gotten inside the home. Maybe he did do this alone. Of course, this is DW' sister and
his defence saying they were friends (DW and SS), that most likely is a defence strategy "I didn't do it, we were friends, and often shared pizza together". Nah... I'm not buying it.

Wow. Now I can see how DW could've easily gotten inside the home. Maybe he did do this alone.

I'm finding it pretty hard to believe that he and SS were friends, but yes, if he had worked on the house, he may very well have known VF and certainly would have known the best way to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guttertroll