DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the motive of hatred and “revenge” ... apparently the worst, most brutal torture was carried out against the innocent little boy??!? A child can be tortured to inflict suffering on his parents, but PS was isolated in another room away from all the adults, limiting what they knew about his ordeal.

IIIRC implication that poor little PS was alive when he was set on fire - WHY??! Why did this beast (& possible accomplices) isolate the child & subject him to worse torture than the adults? Why were adults apparently killed quickly from behind while the small helpless child was burned alive??

This case is so distressing, so sad... no words.

The son suffering such brutal torture (parents likely heard his cries) was the primary tool DW used to control the adults. I don't know what I would do, and I don't know what chances I would (or would not) take if I could hear my child being tortured.

I
As for the motive of hatred and “revenge” ... apparently the worst, most brutal torture was carried out against the innocent little boy??!? A child can be tortured to inflict suffering on his parents, but PS was isolated in another room away from all the adults, limiting what they knew about his ordeal.

IIIRC implication that poor little PS was alive when he was set on fire - WHY??! Why did this beast (& possible accomplices) isolate the child & subject him to worse torture than the adults? Why were adults apparently killed quickly from behind while the small helpless child was burned alive??

Revenge—To me the torture death of PS ended the dynasty of S males running AIW. At some time, after PS -SS father- there would no longer be someone named S running the show. I doubt AbS and KS were “on track” to work at AIW. Young PS would have been tracked for that, or Formula One racing. Or both.

Perhaps DW, if he was a hitman and not the “ brains”, was told to torture PS to control AS and SS.

According to the affidavit LE knew, when going through the house after fire, it was a juvenile but could not determine race or sex. Just awful. Good thing I am not on that jury.

I do not think DW could plan this, ask all the security company questions, and then leave his DNA on pizza... it doesn’t compute in my brain.

JMO. MOO...

Last edited:
I find it amazing that the very piece of crust from that pizza survived the fire as well as water damage and firefighters in that room.

The fire accelerant did not work to fully blaze that room, as would have been the intention.

I am so thankful for this which led to Wint. So very thankful.

Last edited:

The son suffering such brutal torture (parents likely heard his cries) was the primary tool DW used to control the adults. I don't know what I would do, and I don't know what chances I would (or would not) take if I could hear my child being tortured.

I agree. What an impossible and unfathomable situation.

How a human being could ever be capable of such evil acts is way beyond my thinking.

I find it amazing that the very piece of crust from that pizza survived the fire as well as water damage and firefighters in that room.

The fire accelerant must not have worked to fully blaze that room, as would have been the intention.

I am so thankful for this which led to Wint. So very thankful.
My memory is fuzzy on this case, but I think the pizza crust was found in the kitchen. Does that ring a bell to others??

jmo

I

Revenge—To me the torture death of PS ended the dynasty of S males running AIW. At some time, after PS -SS father- there would no longer be someone named S running the show. I doubt AbS and KS were “on track” to work at AIW. Young PS would have been tracked for that, or Formula One racing. Or both.

JMO. MOO...

RSBM

I agree. And, I believe in an episode of the podcast it was reported some family members referred to young PS as "the prince". (But, enough from me about that danged podcast)

Back in the beginning when the pizza crust was found, IIRC, the boxes were found in trash outside in a dumpster. Does anyone remember this? There were many questions if this pizza had been cross contaminated, if it would be useable as evidence?

Now they are saying totally different things that I have never heard. Does anyone else recall what I do?

In the Affidavit of the detective (attached to the search warrant in the following document), in paragraph 21, the affiant states that the pizza boxes (including the uneaten crust with the nuclear DNA on it) were located in the upstairs bedroom.

Uploaded to the below site by WUSA9-tv.

Return After Search of Ford

That was the rental car?

I believe they could hear from room to room imho. I mentioned this year's ago and I don't believe anyone else heard what I did but I still hear it.

If you listen to the voice mail left by Savvas to Nelly about not coming in .... at the point where SS says .... Amy is sick in bed ... I can hear Philip shouting NO SHE ISN'T ....

I am 100% sure I hear it .... surprised it hasn't been mentioned. I see some new names here ... will someone please listen. I am on an Android phone only and hear it with and without earbuds.

Thanks in advance. Moo as usual.

Back in the beginning when the pizza crust was found, IIRC, the boxes were found in trash outside in a dumpster. Does anyone remember this? There were many questions if this pizza had been cross contaminated, if it would be useable as evidence?

Now they are saying totally different things that I have never heard. Does anyone else recall what I do?
Yes. I was thinking kitchen, but I recall it was the trash. It does leave some wiggle room, as the defense is saying the perp (and the pizza) never were upstairs.

jmo

I believe they could hear from room to room imho. I mentioned this year's ago and I don't believe anyone else heard what I did but I still hear it.

If you listen to the voice mail left by Savvas to Nelly about not coming in .... at the point where SS says .... Amy is sick in bed ... I can hear Philip shouting NO SHE ISN'T ....

I am 100% sure I hear it .... surprised it hasn't been mentioned. I see some new names here ... will someone please listen. I am on an Android phone only and hear it with and without earbuds.

Do you have a link handy?

A question that has always bugged me is how did DW get the gasoline to the house and where did he store it until he needed it?

Leaving the dogs outside would be the only thing to do as it was stated the older dog was aggressive to strangers. I believe dogs do recognize a bad person and it would have sniffed DW out in a second.

Regarding the calls to the Security System, could it be that with SS being such a top of the line client, the person he talked with, probably the owner, didn’t follow the rules and ask for the code? The owner probably didn’t pay attention or even know what SS danger word was or even his code. The questions SS was asking were general sales questions that the guy knew.

Have been on this case since Day 1. It is such a heinous one!

A question that has always bugged me is how did DW get the gasoline to the house and where did he store it until he needed it?

Leaving the dogs outside would be the only thing to do as it was stated the older dog was aggressive to strangers. I believe dogs do recognize a bad person and it would have sniffed DW out in a second.

Regarding the calls to the Security System, could it be that with SS being such a top of the line client, the person he talked with, probably the owner, didn’t follow the rules and ask for the code? The owner probably didn’t pay attention or even know what SS danger word was or even his code. The questions SS was asking were general sales questions that the guy knew.

Have been on this case since Day 1. It is such a heinous one!

Was the gas in the garage? If so, did they need it for lawn service or PS karting?

Do you have a link handy?

I am not sure if I have quoted the link below correctly.
Go back to Post #214, it has the 20/20 Mansion Murder television show. I could definitely hear Phillip’s voice on it. It is the first time he was truly audible to me.

Not sure how many have seen this or if it was posted when it aired in 2017

I can hear Philips say, "No she" but then I can't make out anything else.

In the Affidavit of the detective (attached to the search warrant in the following document), in paragraph 21, the affiant states that the pizza boxes (including the uneaten crust with the nuclear DNA on it) were located in the upstairs bedroom.

Uploaded to the below site by WUSA9-tv.

Return After Search of Ford

Hello all,

I am quoting my (above) post because I do recall a news article stating that the pizza boxes were in the trash.

However, in the Affidavit below the Search Warrant (in above blue link) in paragraph 21, Detective Michael Fulton states that:

"While canvassing the crime scene, two Domino's pizza boxes were recovered from the bedroom in which three of the decedents were located".

It's confusing to me as well! However I believe what he wrote in paragraph 21 was true.

Detective Fulton's request for Search Warrant with accompanying Affidavit were signed on May 22, 2015.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member