DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! You're correct. W-2 was not the person who withdrew the money and gave it to W-1.

They sure wrote it in a way that is so hard to understand. But yes, W2 appears to be some unknown person who got the photo, not the "other emplooyee" who withdraw the money.

Three things:
1) I don't believe the perpetrator(s) had to torture the child to get the father to pull together the ransom money. Any parent would do anything in their power to get the money and get the people out of the house. As hard as it is to get $40,000 in cash on short notice (and it is very hard), it is just not that much money. As a parent, if I could get to it, I would give them every dime I could get my hands on to save my family. He/they tortured these people because he enjoyed it.
2) LE just said on CNN that the tall guy the marshal is talking to is NOT Wint.The man they're showing being arrested last night can't be Wint. He is 5'7", 5'8" or 5'9" according to court records. That must be his brother who is much taller. Unless the police arresting him are little people.
3) Does anyone think the Latiqua Nicole Cherry could be related to these murders? http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2015/05/17/small-apartment-fire-kills-woman-in-oxon-hill/27483547/

That thought crossed my mind last night. In the Harvey family murder, Richmond, VA. The female lookout for Gray and Dandridge (sp?) and her father and IIRC, his wife were massacred and items stolen from their home within a day or so of the Harvey murders.

Well, he was being held hostage when he made the financial transaction with cash (asked cash to be delivered). So maybe he should be cut some slack?
I heard martial arts was his hobby.
Sorry...I was just asking a question!! I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just thought the financial transaction was already in place before they were being held hostage. Sorry if my questions upset you.

Could be... Her behavior has been strange the whole time. She's the one who set up the "go fund me" page for the other housekeeper.

If the $40,000 was meant for the opening of a martial arts center, I don't understand why it had to pass through so many hands. Also, why would the housekeeper know anything about this $? As I understand, no one really knows if there was any money at all placed in the car except for the $10,000 found on Wint's arrest.

If I remember correctly, an article I read about the Assistant indicated he worked at a go kart place before working for SS.

Sorry...I was just asking a question!! I was not accusing anyone of anything. I just thought the financial transaction was already in place before they were being held hostage. Sorry if my questions upset you.

To me it still isn't clear. If the arrangements had already been made on Wednesday, why the flurry of calls on Thursday unless you're trying to get more.

They can't do anything with him other than question him until they find actual evidence that he participated in the crime. No matter what they do or do not suspect, they must have evidence before they can charge him.
Those neon vests found in the garage may have sweat or touch DNA on them...even hair is a possibility.

I don't know. I feel like I need to create a spread sheet with all of NG's stories. She gives completely opposite statements about things, sometimes within a few minutes of each other. She can be seen on some broadcasts from behind, not wanting to give her name, but wearing the same outfit, giving her name full frontal in others. Also, she somehow found time to have her extremely long and impractical nails re-done (different color) between the first interview I saw and later ones. Nevermind that no one can clean houses, type or even dial a phone with those things, if your friend and 20-year clients were brutally murdered, would you make or keep your manicure appointment?

To me it sounds like there are 3 red cars (though I am doubting the report that one is missing.) There were 2 cars in the driveway (blocking the garage) in the photos of the area taped off by LE (one was the Range Rover and one was the red convertible Audi.) The red car that the money was placed in was found in the garage because it was mentioned in the Affidavit that it was searched. If there is another red car missing that would be a 3rd red car and someone would have had to have moved the cars around to leave the two cars blocking the garage when LE showed up.

A reporter at CNN mentioned several days ago that the car in the garage was a mosler, a rare expensive sports car.

If the $40,000 was meant for the opening of a martial arts center, I don't understand why it had to pass through so many hands. Also, why would the housekeeper know anything about this $? As I understand, no one really knows if there was any money at all placed in the car except for the $10,000 found on Wint's arrest.

If I remember correctly, an article I read about the Assistant indicated he worked at a go kart place before working for SS.

my belief is that there was no arrangement before hand for the $40,000. That was the story SS had to tell his employee so they would get cash for him. Surely someone would ask,why do you want that much cash and he had to lie.

Yeah, I think at least they know who sent what texts to whom when. Same with phone calls.

Yes, he lost his job there in March and joined the family sometime after that. The driver had been with them for a few months at best.

I am so with you right now. I feel this sickening anger in my stomach and almost an unconsciousable level of betrayal that these monsters subjected this family too.
I truly believe the family and Mrs V are all with our Lord and safe and at peace and now these monsters are about to feel the Lord's wrath and vengeance and there is no rest for wicked!!!

Yes yes- I will tell you that normally the thought of violence being inflicted on anyone makes me feel panicked/scared but these monsters? Nope. Let em have it. Saw style. Make em dig a key out of their own eye sockets in 30 seconds or less.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I don't know. I feel like I need to create a spread sheet with all of NG's stories. She gives completely opposite statements about things, sometimes within a few minutes of each other. She can be seen on some broadcasts from behind, not wanting to give her name, but wearing the same outfit, giving her name full frontal in others. Also, she somehow found time to have her extremely long and impractical nails re-done (different color) between the first interview I saw and later ones. Nevermind that no one can clean houses, type or even dial a phone with those things, if your friend and 20-year clients were brutally murdered, would you make or keep your manicure appointment?

I was about to put together something with a timeline of changing stories but dinner is almost ready. I'll volunteer to do it in a bit....

In the meantime can anyone confirm this: where is the family dog??? :( it's already so tragic I hope the dog is okay for and safe with the two daughters :( :( a small comfort?

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

To me it still isn't clear. If the arrangements had already been made on Wednesday, why the flurry of calls on Thursday unless you're trying to get more.

It makes sense to me. If SS got home around 6 pm on Wednesday (and was taken hostage) the bank would be closed already. So they had to wait until Thursday morning.
But he would want money first thing in the morning, for ransom, so would start making arrangements on Wednesday. But then continued on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en