DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Paul Wagner @Fox5Wagner · 2m2 minutes ago
New: Sources familiar with Daron Wint's arrest said he gave up immediately--said nothing--was not armed--had not changed appearance.

Paul Wagner @Fox5Wagner · 25m25 minutes ago

Just in: Daron Wint is on the Superior Court lock-up list. He is #52 and has been charged with 4 counts of 1st degree murder.

What did I tell you...this Marine washout was wetting his pants faced with men who aren't tied up...or women...or children.

Did anyone else see on Nancy Grace last night the screenshot of one of his Facebook posts where he claims any woman would be very very very lucky to be with him because he is like black Jesus? I can't wait fir him to get into gen pop at whatever prison takes him.
And i cannot shake the fact that while the neighborhood went about its business, four people were being tortured in that house. You really never know what goes on behind closed doors. Their suffering has really been heavy on my heart.

Getting caught up on this horrific crime but missing some details. Where were the other 2 Daughters? TIA. So sad.

Getting caught up on this horrific crime but missing some details. Where were the other 2 Daughters? TIA. So sad.

Two older daughters were away at boarding school.

Did anyone else see on Nancy Grace last night the screenshot of one of his Facebook posts where he claims any woman would be very very very lucky to be with him because he is like black Jesus? I can't wait fir him to get into gen pop at whatever prison takes him.
And i cannot shake the fact that while the neighborhood went about its business, four people were being tortured in that house. You really never know what goes on behind closed doors. Their suffering has really been heavy on my heart.

:welcome6:

So glad he has been captured and charged. I had issues sleeping last night my heart kept crying over the loss of this family and house keeper. I should not have listen to the voice message I have a 10 yr old boy too. I'll never forget what they must of all gone through.

Something has been nagging away at me. Why did Savvas S hire a driver in the first place? How long has he had a personal driver? It seems the driver was also an errand boy/personal assistant of sorts. He is said to have been at a home improvement store, in Chantilly, just after dropping off the money. Why on such a busy weekday, at noon, was SS's driver 20-30 miles away in Chantilly? And if the HK, NG, was supposed to have been assisting at the new MMA studio, in Chantilly, why was she 20 miles away from Chantilly, at another client's home in McLean?

On Wednesday, she has said she was at the Chantilly location when Mr S got the call, from his wife, to come back to the NW DC home. Did his driver take him back to DC or had SS driven himself, did NG ride back with him or in her own car, and then a few hours later he calls and leaves message to NG to not come to the house on her regular day, Thursday? Then NG, didn't check her messages until the next morning. How late did SS leave that voicemail?

The job responsibilities of the household staff seem very hazy. Like I have said before, I have worked for and with this demographic for over two decades. The nanny is usually in charge of all things having to do with coordinating the kids, the driver is a driver and deals with and maintains the vehicles. The HK cleans the house and property and often not five days a week. Sometimes a live-in helper will be nanny, tutor, cook and housekeeper. The dog walker/pet sitter/house sitter deals only with those things having to do with caring for the pets and occasionally, bringing up the trashcans, bringing in the mail & packages and checking the house while everyone is away. Occasionally, the live-in nanny/cook adds the pet services and house sitting to his or her plate. But in that home/business the lines of the help seem blurred.

Something has been nagging away at me. Why did Savvas S hire a driver in the first place? How long has he had a personal driver? It seems the driver was also an errand boy/personal assistant of sorts. He is said to have been at a home improvement store, in Chantilly, just after dropping off the money. Why on such a busy weekday, at noon, was SS's driver 20-30 miles away in Chantilly? And if the HK, NG, was supposed to been assisting at the new MMA studio, in Chantilly, why was she 20 miles away from Chantilly, at another client's home in McLean?

On Wednesday, she has said she was at the Chantilly location when Mr S got the call, from his wife, to come back to the NW DC home. Did his driver take him back to DC or had SS driven himself, did NG ride back with him or in her own car, and then a few hours later he calls and leaves message to NG to not come to the house on her regular day, Thursday? Then NG, didn't check her messages until the next morning. How late did SS leave that voicemail?

The job responsibilities of the household staff seem very hazy. Like I have said before, I have worked for and with this demographic for over two decades. The nanny is usually in charge of all things having to do with coordinating the kids, the driver is a driver and deals with and maintains the vehicles. The HK cleans the house and property and often not five days a week. Sometimes a live-in helper will be nanny, tutor, cook and housekeeper. The dog walker/pet sitter/house sitter deals only with those things having to do with caring for the pets and occasionally, bringing up the trashcans, bringing in the mail & packages and checking the house while everyone is away. Occasionally, the live-in nanny/cook adds the pet services and house sitting to his or her plate. But in that home/business the lines of the help seem blurred.

I agree, it is blurred
The people and positions all seem to overlap

I'm wondering if in his own mind DDW blamed the family for whatever his life had become. It looks like DDW really started to snap in 2005, which is the year he lost his job at AIW. This crime seems particularly vicious with it not just about the money.

Has the brother's name been released? Wondering if he is the one living near the father - there was discussion that DDW was using his name - I'm curious about his background....any previous criminal history? He was obviously "all in" as of last night - driving one of the vehicles, in possession of a portion of the stolen $, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial