DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the confusion comes from all the lies he told the police and then call an AIW employee and cry. To be fair we don't know what he cried about.

Calling the AIW employee that he got the money from, to commiserate over the fact that they were involved in the ransom demand...and didn't pick up on it?? Nope. Not a stretch to me what-so-ever.

Useful to know they had a gun. Also useful to know it was not a secret from employees where it was kept. If it's true - NG's statements have been anything but reliable. NG said the exact opposite about the security system at first. She said it was always on, even windows. Always.

Her statements are so strange. She contradicts herself 180 degrees, and even the things she says don't make sense - sometimes they moved it under the bed so PS wouldn't find it? Because under the bed, where a child could chase a ball for one of the dogs, or otherwise come upon it, is so much safer than the master bedroom closet?!

Previously she said she was not supposed to work that Thursday because SS asked her to help at the dojo opening instead (which is one of the reasons she thought it odd that she was texted/called twice about not coming.) Which is it?

Why don't these reporters ask her how she and W1 got to/from work on Wednesday and what car W1 was driving in Chantilly on Thursday? How did SS get home on Wednesday? Did he drive himself or did his driver take him? Ask her if she received a photo of the money from W1 or how (text/VM/call/in person) she learned about the money!

I am NOT accusing NG of being complicit in the crime. However, what are the odds that TWO people integral to the investigation are pathological liars? Are we to believe two people integral to the investigation just can't help themselves, even when their answers are so important and LE is asking the questions?

Exactly! Which makes me ask why would he lie to LE? I would think he would want to be as clear and as helpful to LE so they can find out who did this to a 10 year old boy, his family and Vera.

There are reasons that people lie to LE when being questioned and they don't necessarily mean they are complicit in the crimes being investigated. They often involve trying to cover up other actions, or they may involve nervousness, drug usage, trying to make themselves look better, etc.

There's no question that he intentionally lied and didn't just forget, because he admitted it. Unless LE is lying and I highly doubt that.

From what I thought was said in the report, he misspoke or was mistaken about the date of the text, but admitted he lied about the other two details.

I think he didn't use the manila envelope from the start because W1 assumed he would be handing the money directly to SS. He didn't receive instructions to leave the in the car until W1 called SS ten minutes before he arrived at the house.

It was then he put the money in the envelope rather than leave his own bag, which he may want to keep for his own use. I really don't think W1 knew he was delivering ransom money.

We are all seeing the bundle of money as ransom money, but I don't think W1 had any idea.

jmo

Then why bring the manila envelope at all?

UUUMMMM...no??? Because it was posted here over a week ago. This "reporter" isn't impressive..WS'ers are!

I would also like to see contradicting info as it sure would be an unusual coincidence that these guys lived in the same place. I can't speculate that the info is inaccurate. It could be. But no one can say so for sure unless we have contradicting info. If it's true, all signs point to collaboration. If it's not true that's another story. I know this was a potential link discussed by posters here a week ago.

Learning the info from NG that they had a gun in the master bedroom saddens me. They were literally feet from it since that's where they were bound. If only somehow SS or AS had been able to break free and get the gun. ....

Try not to be too sad - there a 50/50 chance they didn't have a gun. We'll probably hear the opposite story tomorrow - they NEVER had a gun, would never have a firearm in their house because of PS...

That's so totally unbelievable, it's laughable. Nobody locks an expensive car in the garage and then leaves the key to it in said garage. If that were true, police would have found the key in the garage.

JMO

I have thought maybe he actually located the key to the garage, not the car but got everything mixed up as he was very traumatized. All of his lies seem small in the big picture of what happened.

Can you please update W2 description to "Apparently W1's girlfriend." TIA

"But police found that [JW] text messaged photos of the bundles of cash -- apparently to his girlfriend, according to WTTG."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/3...-to-police-about-details-40000-cash-delivery/

We are supposed to send update requests to the moderator to make sure the evidence is strong enough to add it to the chart. Where did WTTG hear it was the girlfriend? I'm still not sure that is accurate. Did they hear it from NG? It's not in charging documents.

There are reasons that people lie to LE when being questioned and they don't necessarily mean they are complicit in the crimes being investigated. They often involve trying to cover up other actions, or they may involve nervousness, drug usage, trying to make themselves look better, etc.

Absolutely true. Or they could be the co-conspirator, the inside guy,..so eaten up over jealously...that a 10 year old's Father was spending beaucoup bucks to give that child the best of everything...and HE, who had talent...was struggling.

That could be true too. Frustration, jealously, impatience, envy, who knows....????

UUUMMMM...no??? Because it was posted here over a week ago. This "reporter" isn't impressive..WS'ers are!

Was the detailed information about the apartment numbers linked here? Can you direct me to it? Love this place..But I need your help here to find the specific details I missed.

Was the detailed information about the apartment numbers linked here? Can you direct me to it? Love this place..But I need your help here to find the specific details I missed.

I think the apt numbers went POOF because of TOS, but they were linked here at one point.

If you really care...crying is secondary to NOT LYING to LE.

My opinion only.

Can any of us refute the information about the apartments? I'd like to read a rebuttal to his information about where the two families lived...if someone can do that.

Otherwise..impresses me..WOW!

But I'm waiting to have someone here tear down that info....

I don't want to "tear down" anything but get to the truth, which is what I hope everyone wants. It's not a competition.

Anyway, at first I was blown away by the addresses of the apartments. But, then, when I looked at them online, I see that they are sprawling complexes. It's likely that you could live years in the complex and never encounter others who also live there.

Maybe there is a connection at the apartment, but maybe not.

JMO at the moment, willing to keep an open mind.

ADMIN NOTE: Nate Thayer's blog is approved for this case.

We can all learn from this to better monitor the actions of those around us. Maybe we should all have a higher bar for those we hire, become friends with, etc.

It's a shame to have to feel that way, but in the age of social media it's necessary. A blabbermouth was bad enough pre-Internet, but the problems a blabbermouth can create increase tremendously with the Internet.

For example, I do not post photos of the interior of our home on social media because I value my privacy and also do not want information about my home online. So I have backed away from associating with someone whom we invited to a party who decided it was his business to document the party. He put an album of photos on social media and then linked to my social media -- all without asking permission. To me, this person has shown he is not trustworthy. He has no sense of boundaries or of repercussions that could result from his actions. So I will not invite him to a party again.

I also feel the same way about some of the people associated with SS. They showed little concern with protecting people's privacy and so could have made them vulnerable to predators ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz