DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, what video? If you are talking about the guy running away, you can't see anything except somebody in a hoodie. You can't see hair, or if he is black.

THE BODY looks more like JW that DW. The reference to the black man with groomed hair is to the guy driving the car, seen by a witness. Stay with me here.

THE BODY looks more like JW that DW. The reference to the black man with groomed hair is to the guy driving the car, seen by a witness. Stay with me here.

Why would W1 be even described as a black man? Also, he has an alibi so he couldn't have been driving the car at 1:30 pm.

AND....(I keep thinking of more reasons JW needs to be looked at further)....to me he looks more like the guy in the video than DW, he could be described as a black male with short groomed hair, he always mentions in his videos he needs more money to race, he shows a blatant disregard for boundaries. I could go on....

and driving at a high rate of speed irratically.................race car driver? does wint even drive? how did wint get to house? walk?

Why would W1 be even described as a black man? Also, he has an alibi so he couldn't have been driving the car at 1:30 pm.

I'm not here to try to convince you personally, jjenny. I disagree with you and think he could be construed as looking black.

It cracks me up how emotional people get on here. This isn't about being right. This isn't personal. We have a common goal: It's about intelligent, caring people trying to figure out what happened. I personally love puzzles, I am an aerospace engineer and have done mishap investigations. It's ok to say, "I don't know yet, but I know what I need more info on." I don't know yet about JW, but I need more info on him for sure. I guess in police lingo, to me he is a POI.

But let's be clear, WS's is clear on this, until LE says he is a POI he isn't. I don't think anyone here is saying LE shouldn't investigate his story, many just don't think he is involved for various reasons. Also, Chief Cathy Lanier said during one of her pcs that the person in the video was DW.

We've only have heard about a $40,000 money drop off. There could havebeen a lot more money in the home we know nothing about (safe) and that would explain how DW had loads of $$ even if JW didn't make the drop
bbm

Paulas88
Thanks for saying in 2 sentences what took me 2 paragraphs to try to explain. :seeya:

But let's be clear, WS's is clear on this, until LE says he is a POI he isn't. I don't think anyone here is saying LE shouldn't investigate his story, many just don't think he is involved for various reasons. Also, Chief Cathy Lanier said during one of her pcs that the person in the video was DW.

I'm aware of all of that, that's why I said "to me".

It cracks me up how emotional people get on here. This isn't about being right. This isn't personal. We have a common goal: It's about intelligent, caring people trying to figure out what happened. I personally love puzzles, I am an aerospace engineer and have done mishap investigations. It's ok to say, "I don't know yet, but I know what I need more info on." I don't know yet about JW, but I need more info on him for sure. I guess in police lingo, to me he is a POI.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Personally, I like to post and then read criticism of that post. I spent years on debate teams. You admired those who could counter your argument.

There's a lot of emotion here...as if not agreeing or being convinced means a disrespect.
IT does not.
None of us know very much and we sure don't know these witnesses intimately.

We care and we are trying to sort out what we know.

Thank you again for your eloquent post.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Personally, I like to post and then read criticism of that post. I spent years on debate teams. You admired those who could counter your argument.

There's a lot of emotion here...as if not agreeing or being convinced means a disrespect.
IT does not.
None of us know very much and we sure don't know these witnesses intimately.

We care and we are trying to sort out what we know.

Thank you again for your eloquent post.

And thank you for "getting" exactly where I was going with it!!!

I'm not here to try to convince you personally, jjenny. I disagree with you and think he could be construed as looking black.

I agree. If I saw his picture I would describe him just as the witness did. Does NOT mean it was him.

Come on guys, IMO if JW was in Cahoots with the kidnappers, there is NO WAY he would be so dumb as to text photos of the money to his girl friend. Obviously, since he was the messenger in the money drop, LE was going to check his phone and see what info came in/out of his phone around the time of the murder. If he had any idea what was going on, he would NEVER have texted out a photo of the loot to his girlfriend... because he would have tried to distance himself as much as possible from the crime and would have tried to portray himself in the best light. With that said, the guy seems highly immature and not the sharpest tool in the shed. NOT Discrete. I doubt he would have lasted long at the job. He annoys me to no end and I don't even know him!

I'm dying to learn the argument made to get a judge to approve accessing Jordan's girlfriend's mobile phone records and data...

UNLESS...
Having received the MMS with the money in the bag and then learning about the murders on the news, Jordan's girlfriend thought something was amiss and she contacted DC police herself.

Or he came clean ETA: and showed his phone, texts, pics* while being interviewed. This was one thing he was lying about because it was embarrassing that he was fooling around sending a pic of the cash to his GF. Even though at the time he did this silly thing, he had no idea what was going on and after he found out, he was horrified or felt misplaced guilt that he was fooling around with it at that time.

-------------------------
Queen of the runon sentence.

I also find it strange that JW cried the next day on the phone with another AIW employee. I don't think that is typical for someone with his relation to the family. I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's not typical. Add that to the lies, the fact he was just fired and hired. There are too many coincidences that relate to JW to not warrant further investigation. At least to eliminate these odd events
with explanations backed up by facts (not personal speculation).

I thought his crying was odd as well... I could see at first being in shock and disbelieve
And later the tears... It struck me as disingenuous and contrived.

Come on guys, IMO if JW was in Cahoots with the kidnappers, there is NO WAY he would be so dumb as to text photos of the money to his girl friend. Obviously, since he was the messenger in the money drop, LE was going to check his phone and see what info came in/out of his phone around the time of the murder. If he had any idea what was going on, he would NEVER have texted out a photo of the loot to his girlfriend... because he would have tried to distance himself as much as possible from the crime and would have tried to portray himself in the best light. With that said, the guy seems highly immature and not the sharpest tool in the shed. NOT Discrete. I doubt he would have lasted long at the job. He annoys me to no end and I don't even know him!

Well, why did he lie, if he knew the text on his phone would show LE he lied?

He never thought that he would have to show his phone. It was AFTER they looked at his phone, that his lies fell apart.

Reading his self-written biography, I don't think he is careful, or meticulous. A careful person would have corrected the glaring , embarrassing, HASTY mistakes on a biography he is using to market HIMSELF.

He may be personable, but I think he is impulsive...for that reason.

I think the picture..Like all his other grandiose pictures and verbiage...was done without thinking it through.

He NEVER thought they'd look at his phone. If he did, he wouldn't have lied about the other details.

Example: I can tell cops SS only called me on THURSDAY about the money drop...they'll never find out differently.

Oops.

IMO If someone is dumb enough to order pizza during a kidnapping then torture/murder 4 people and burn the house down I don't see how it's out of the question for someone to be dumb enough to text pictures of the money and then be dumb enough to tell LE multiple lies. JMO

Well, why did he lie, if he knew the text on his phone would show LE he lied?

He never thought that he would have to show his phone. It was AFTER they looked at his phone, that his lies fell apart.

Reading his self-written biography, I don't think he is careful, or meticulous. A careful person would have corrected the glaring , embarrassing, HASTY mistakes on a biography he is using to market HIMSELF.

He may be personable, but I think he is impulsive...for that reason.

I think the picture..Like all his other grandiose pictures and verbiage...was done without thinking it through.

He NEVER thought they'd look at his phone. If he did, he wouldn't have lied about the other details.

Example: I can tell cops SS only called me on THURSDAY about the money drop...they'll never find out differently.

Oops.

Really? He never thought they would look at his phone in a quadruple murder investigation? How in the world could that be possible?

Right, you don't forget that. I think JW told police he located the key, unlocked the car and put the key back but police were unable to locate the key where JW said he put it and that is how they caught him in the lie. SS probably had the key on his key ring so how would JW get the key from that if he didn't know what was going on? IMO

Trust me, some of us forget the most mundane things and/or misspeak when under stress and high emotion.

:/

IMO I think he thought they would ask him what happened and they would take his word for it. LE investigated further(which he was not expecting them to do) and found on the GF's phone the picture he texted her of the money. After LE showed JW the picture, he admitted he lied to LE (per charging documents) and told the second story. jmo

JW is also aware that three people: SS, the AIW exec and the banker know that $40K was withdrawn and SS was expecting that money

Really? He never thought they would look at his phone in a quadruple murder investigation? How in the world could that be possible?

His lies are the reason I think it is possible.

Why tell LE that your boss only told you on THURSDAY. that you should pick up the money...when your phone can show you are a liar? If we read the charging DOC we can see the story he told BEFORE they asked for the phone.

Uh-oh. Then he was nailed.

if he had thought about the phone, his story would have matched up with the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz