DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little more than the fathers living/having lived there. Plus, DW's address on the charging documents is 5408 85th Ave. Right there. So it was his current address. Nobody on WS knows if they knew each other, but it looks quite possible, anyway. Whatever we think that means is up for debate. Obviously. :)

I have seen perps use their parents address in charging docs before, and it does not mean they physically lived there. They often use it if they are crashing with friends, hanging with a girlfriend or are kind of transient.

I've been following along, and I think JW is involved in this. JW lying to LE is very troubling, and doesn't look good for him. I have doubts JW ever left the money in the Mosler/garage, which if he didn't, explains why his lies make no sense. Even trying to explain his lies away as JW being embarassed about taking/sending a pic of the cash in his bag does not explain his lying about whether the car was locked or unlocked. To me there is no innocent explanation for that lie. I got the impression from the charging affidavit that LE has doubts about whether JW ever left any money in the car/garage also. I don't know what to think about whether JW was in on the murders, but I definitely think he's involved in planning to extort money from the S. family. It seems to me that LE suspects JW of some kind of involvement also. All JMO.

I hope LE releases more info soon! This case is very disturbing, and I hope whoever else is involved along with DW go down hard and never see the light of day again.

But why does the witness have to know how important something is to LE to tell the truth the first time? If my employer and his family and another employee had just been tortured, murdered and set on fire, you wouldn't have to impress upon me how important it was to remember what happened and convey that information truthfully and directly. This is not a social media post, where most people won't know the veracity of one's bio or stories. It's a criminal investigation! He's not a 14 year-old boy, he's a 28 year-old man!

I have tried my best to think of rational commonsense explanations as to why JW would lie to the police. I can come up with some reasons but when I really think about them none of them really seem logical.

I just cant find any logical explanation to explain the lies he told police. I could understand if he told different stories if he had been caught for speeding or whatever. But he had to know immediately the seriousness of the situation and how important his interview information was. As you have said, he isn't a child but a 28 year old adult.

And really, how hard is it to just tell the truth from beginning to end? It isn't, the truth stays the same and is easy to remember. So I have no clue why he didn't just tell the truth when asked and tell the whole truth about what transpired. It really makes no sense for him to lie. When people lie it is because they have something to hide.

I don't know if he is linked with Witt or not but he cant fault anyone but himself for the suspicion others have about him. He brought that on himself. And when a charging document states he lied instead of he was mistaken it is sending the message he had a purposeful motive to lie.

I do think LE finds him very suspicious and have put him on the list of potential suspects. Now they are further along in the investigation and may have ruled him out by now........or not. They don't have to arrest anyone until they think the time is right.

What bothers me is he seems to be hard up for money/sponsors. Yet, I get the feeling he wants others around him to believe he is a flashy high roller who lives in the fast lane. JMO of course.

IMO

I think the confusion comes from all the lies he told the police and then call an AIW employee and cry. To be fair we don't know what he cried about.

My first thought when I read that, because I'm a suspicious person, is that W1 was calling the employee to bolster his character reference/alibi... IIRC, W1 called the employee on Friday, when he must have known about the crime/fire on Thursday. I was on the west coast, but live a few miles from the S home, and I heard about it on Thursday!

I have seen perps use their parents address in charging docs before, and it does not mean they physically lived there. They often use it if they are crashing with friends, hanging with a girlfriend or are kind of transient.

That's a nice excuse for him, but HE gave the address, didn't he? Why should WE make excuses for him, that he did not make himself?

Well it's on the document, so - it would appear he spent some time there, and correct me if I'm wrong (gently!! ) but isn't that the address he went to and stayed at until he heard the police were looking for him? That would say he's used to spending time there, to me.

That's a nice excuse for him, but HE gave the address, didn't he? Why should WE make excuses for him, that he did not make himself?

I am not giving him an excuse, just saying that a parent's address used on a charging doc does not prove that one LIVED there. JMO

Well it's on the document, so - it would appear he spent some time there, and correct me if I'm wrong (gently!! ) but isn't that the address he went to and stayed at until he heard the police were looking for him? That would say he's used to spending time there, to me.

I think her went to his girlfriends first. Then met up with his brothers.

I am not saying he is totally innocent because I don't know for sure. I am just saying that some of the so called 'connections' between JW and DW seem a bit iffy, to me.

I don't think it was that odd that he would cry. The 10 yr old innocent boy that he spent time with and that he often coached in racing, was burned alive. Why wouldnt he cry?

I have yet to see where W1 coached PS, unless you count when he worked at Autobahn, where he "coached" other kids. I know his most recent coach said SS had spoken with/considered someone else, but that didn't work out. That could have been anyone. His most recent coach is much more in line with the type of driver I would expect SS to hire. As stated, SS wanted the best of everything for PS, once his interest in racing was clear. Bought him a top-line (for PS' age) go cart, racing clothes, equipment, etc... There is video of W1 speaking with a more accomplished driver many years his junior, trying to glean tips, etc. If I had nearly unlimited resources, I wouldn't choose someone of W1's experience when there are better options available.

Also, in charging docs, W1 makes absolutely no mention of ever coaching PS. You'd think someone with such a high opinion of himself (I saw his many SM sites before they were removed/made private) would make sure to include that.

But she could.....

Coincidences in a brutal murder....when one person is arrested and the other one lies...

Well, time will tell. Who knows?

I agree, but I think they'll need more. I think there is more somewhere...

I am not giving him an excuse, just saying that a parent's address used on a charging doc does not prove that one LIVED there. JMO

So true. But since he listed it, I think it's fair to assume that HE thinks he lives there.

I think her went to his girlfriends first. Then met up with his brothers.

I am not saying he is totally innocent because I don't know for sure. I am just saying that some of the so called 'connections' between JW and DW seem a bit iffy, to me.

No, no. He was reported by a neighbor to have been hanging out on his father's porch in the days after the murder. I believe that is the 5408 85th ave address. When he heard they were looking for him, according to LE, he hightailed it out of there and went to NYC, and LE searched the house. Then he came back. Because he had plans for that dough.

No, no. He was reported by a neighbor to have been hanging out on his father's porch in the days after the murder. I believe that is the 5408 85th ave address. When he heard they were looking for him, according to LE, he hightailed it out of there and went to NYC, and LE searched the house. Then he came back. Because he had plans for that dough.

His father lives in a house. Not the apartment complex.

Not if the HK told investigators that the Mosler keys were always kept in a certain place inside the house. If that was the case and he said the door was locked and had to locate the keys, he would have to be in the house to get them.

I really hope LE isn't using NG/HK as their main source for this investigation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06