DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In view of the fact that when DW was arrested and the money was in another vehicle rather than with him, I have to wonder why the money would be dropped off at the house at all. He obviously didn't want to be caught with it.

JMO
Maybe because at the time he was caught, he already knew police were looking for him.

Maybe someone whose DNA was all over the scene of a quadruple murder/arson? :drumroll:

wint had to of used the toilet, drink something after all his horrendous activities ...........bet LE has more DNA than the pizza crust

Anyone know if JW was at the funeral today?

Anyone know if JW has a record or convictions?

Just curious.

I don't know the answer to those questions, however, I wonder how many plainclothes detectives were at the funeral today, and whether or not they learned anything useful.

wint had to of used the toilet, drink something after all his horrendous activities ...........bet LE has more DNA than the pizza crust

they do have somebody's partial print on a water bottle.

JMO

I would think DW's clothing as well as his hair would be covered with blood and possibly brain matter. Did DW shower and wash his clothing before setting the fire and fleeing? I wonder what if anything LE found in the shower and sink drains?

I'd bet they sampled the DNA of those 4 or 5 people detained with DW through a warrant. Testing can take soooo much time with all the DNA samples. I'd think DW left a cigarette butt somewhere too. JMO

Maybe because at the time he was caught, he already knew police were looking for him.

Except that police have said Wint isn't the only perp AND that JW lied about the pickup and the drop-off and even whether the car was unlocked. There was a degree of planning that went into this crime.

JMO

I'd bet they sampled the DNA of those 4 or 5 people detained with DW through a warrant. Testing can take soooo much time with all the DNA samples. I'd think DW left a cigarette butt somewhere too. JMO

I've got to believe that DNA testing in this case has been fast tracked.

Amy S was a beautiful athletic woman.

It's obvious IMO from the torture of their child that the feeling of power over an intelligent, successful, dignified man,like SS, gave them some sort of rush.

There may be other sources of DNA.

God forbid. But there may be.

What's heartbreaking, and I may be wrong, but it looks to me like the older daughter might be wearing the wedding bands of her parents.

if true than atleast the monster didn't get them for trophies

I've got to believe that DNA testing in this case has been fast tracked.

Initially yes, I was surprised how fast they got DW's match. I suppose we'll see how much time will pass before matches are finished.

Amy S was a beautiful athletic woman.

It's obvious IMO from the torture of their child that the feeling of power over an intelligent, successful, dignified man,like SS, gave them some sort of rush.

There may be other sources of DNA.

God forbid. But there may be.

I just can't believe this was done by one person.

As a parent, I cannot even comprehend for a minute what SS and AS must have been going through to know/see/hear the fear and pain their child suffered. That would have been worse than any physical pain they suffered themselves.

Does anyone think there was a woman involved in the murders with DW? I don't mean after but during the time the S family and VF were being held as well as the murders?

Initially yes, I was surprised how fast they got DW's match. I suppose we'll see how much time will pass before matches are finished.

Considering this happened in the heart of our nation's capitol--which I know from my own family that it is a fairly tight knit community--I think the results are already in.

JMO

In view of the fact that when DW was arrested and the money was in another vehicle rather than with him, I have to wonder why the money would be dropped off at the house at all. He obviously didn't want to be caught with it.

Given how I believe JW has already confessed to criminally prosecutable offenses related to the investigation, I don't trust that anything he's said is true unless there's other corroboration, however any or all of what he's said may be true so I have to consider that as well. I am not really sure what happened given that we have an unreliable witness who could be a conspirator, whether willfully or accidentally.

It doesn't take long to actually run the DNA test. It usually takes a while for results to come in because of the backlog.
But obviously case like this was expedited.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :tyou: rkf! Now I get why folks are thinking along those lines. Thanks for taking the time and offering that up for consideration :daisy:

You're welcome. :) :blushing:

Does anyone think there was a woman involved in the murders with DW? I don't mean after but during the time the S family and VF were being held as well as the murders?

Well that is an interesting thought, indeed. A woman wearing a vest and perhaps a hard hat knocking on a door would not draw any suspicion at all.

JMO

Anything is possible.

Considering this happened in the heart of our nation's capitol--which I know from my own family that it is a fairly tight knit community--I think the results are already in.

JMO

I'd like to believe that, more reason to lean on other states labs which are much slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1