DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think there was a woman involved in the murders with DW? I don't mean after but during the time the S family and VF were being held as well as the murders?

I do. Thank you for mentioning this. This has been on my mind too since DW's apprehension with those women in the van. Supposedly, his girlfriend lived in NY...so who were they...why were they willing to involve themselves in that convoy with a fugitive that millions were praying to see apprehended??

I think LE is keeping things under wraps. I know I just saw a WUSA video where per the reporter LE said an insider must be connected in some way rather than just saying DW didn't do this alone, but now that video isn't accessible. The video I saw was specific on the bank transaction that whoever was involved had to know certain things.

Is the guy who said he saw something a white late 50's, early 60s neighbor? If so, I remember seeing that broadcast, but I don't remember thinking he thought he had something terribly important. But he said he shared his information with the police in case they thought it would be helpful. What I saw wasn't "disturbing" per se, but it might have been a different interview. I believe it was taken the day of the murders when the fire trucks were still there. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Does anyone think there was a woman involved in the murders with DW? I don't mean after but during the time the S family and VF were being held as well as the murders?

IMO it's possible. VF or AS more likely to initially open the door to a strange woman v strange man
A woman also ordered pizzas

Given how I believe JW has already confessed to criminally prosecutable offenses related to the investigation, I don't trust that anything he's said is true unless there's other corroboration, however any or all of what he's said may be true so I have to consider that as well. I am not really sure what happened given that we have an unreliable witness who could be a conspirator, whether willfully or accidentally.

wouldn't "accidental conspirator" be sorta an oxymoron? I think this kid is singing like a canary right now and perhaps Wint is, too.

The feds didn't hesitate to throw Martha Stewart under the bus for lying and I doubt JW will be spared one bit.

JMO

It wouldn't surprise me if there was, especially if this is something that took days to prepare for

I would think DW's clothing as well as his hair would be covered with blood and possibly brain matter. Did DW shower and wash his clothing before setting the fire and fleeing? I wonder what if anything LE found in the shower and sink drains?

exactly, wint has so much hair! I bet his hair is in places he never imagined that LE would find...............wint failed big time, the house didn't burn down............evidence is in there!
and why did he overkill little Phillip? to cover up rape???

Supposedly, SS family did have a gun. Little good did it do them.

I need to respond to this quote.
No matter how well you may prepare, there will always be variables that can render your preparedness useless. This doesn't just happen to families, it happens to communities and even countries.

If a marauder wants what you have, they can... and will use things you've never thought of to accomplish their goals.
History is full of these lessons. Individuals and countries alike.
In this family's case, the Mom and Dad did many things to protect themselves.

They purchased a home in a Very, secure neighborhood. They had two large dogs, they had an alarm system. They owned a legal gun. Mr. Savopoulos took personal self defence using his body very seriously.
No one in this family was engaged in dangerous activity. No illegal drugs, no illicit business.

Yet, they were kidnapped in their own home, tortured and murdered, with their home set ablaze by a former employee of over a decade.
How on earth can you prepare for something like this?
I am sure, that if there was ANY way for Mr. Savopoulos to save his family, he would have done so.

No. The ownership of a gun did not help this family. I personally think that they were ambushed. By complete monsters.
With no way to get to the gun or use the karate training.
However, to the original poster:
Yes, you are correct, their gun ownership did not save them.
But, gun ownership has saved many lives through the years.

Personally, I will never live anywhere, where I cannot own a gun for defence.
With that said, the Monster who kidnapped, tortured, and murdered this family, is one of the most vilest human beings walking this earth.
I am happy that he is in custody.
I hope that he never walks free amongst we unsuspecting people again.

It isn't why at least as far as I'm concerned. LE can and does confine designated material witnesses for both good reasons and also for abusive reasons. LE doesn't have to say anything publicly when they're doing this and this can explain why DW has seemingly gone MIA rather than for instance thinking he intentionally avoided the funeral. Unless DW does pop up, I have no reason to assume whether he is or isn't in custody as a witness and that if he isn't heard or seen someplace that it doesn't mean anything. Heck, DW could have requested going into custody himself as some witnesses do.

I am guessing he is MIA because he has been outed as a liar and is under suspicion related to these horrible murders, by at least some of the public. What could he possibly gain from speaking to the press/showing up at the funeral where even if he had nothing to do with the crime, he's known to have posted photos of their cars, etc., all over social media, painting a target on the S family? Perhaps he's smarter than he seems or has retained some legal help, or his parents have taken over. If I was him, guilty or innocent, I would do exactly what he's done (except I would probably make my SM accounts private until it all blows over, not delete them if I was innocent.)

Well that is an interesting thought, indeed. A woman wearing a vest and perhaps a hard hat knocking on a door would not draw any suspicion at all.

JMO

yes because IMOO DW is a scary looking dude.............I wouldn't open my door to him.

I need to respond to this quote.
No matter how well you may prepare, there will always be variables that can render your preparedness useless. This doesn't just happen to families, it happens to communities and even countries.

If a marauder wants what you have, they can... and will use things you've never thought of to accomplish their goals.
History is full of these lessons. Individuals and countries alike.
In this family's case, the Mom and Dad did many things to protect themselves.

They purchased a home in a Very, secure neighborhood. They had two large dogs, they had an alarm system. They owned a legal gun. Mr. Savopoulos took personal self defence using his body very seriously.
No one in this family was engaged in dangerous activity. No illegal drugs, no illicit business.

Yet, they were kidnapped in their own home, tortured and murdered, with their home set ablaze by a former employee of over a decade.
How on earth can you prepare for something like this?
I am sure, that if there was ANY way for Mr. Savopoulos to save his family, he would have done so.

No. The ownership of a gun did not help this family. I personally think that they were ambushed. By complete monsters.
With no way to get to the gun or use the karate training.
However, to the original poster:
Yes, you are correct, their gun ownership did not save them.
But, gun ownership has saved many lives through the years.

Personally, I will never live anywhere, where I cannot own a gun for defence.
With that said, the Monster who kidnapped, tortured, and murdered this family, is one of the most vilest human beings walking this earth.
I am happy that he is in custody.
I hope that he never walks free amongst we unsuspecting people again.

I just want to say...BRAVO! you have expressed so eloquently...exactly how I feel. Thank you!

wouldn't "accidental conspirator" be sorta an oxymoron? I think this kid is singing like a canary right now and perhaps Wint is, too.

The feds didn't hesitate to throw Martha Stewart under the bus for lying and I doubt JW will be spared one bit.

I've half-jokingly called JW's mouth a potential conspirator in that he could have just blabbed too much and it reached the wrong people and someone else on here speculated that he could have been mined for information. I think whether or not he's singing depends on what exactly he did and I also don't know if right now he's in a position to be getting good legal advice, which if you confess to what you did without a deal that gets you nothing except stronger evidence to be used against in your criminal trial.

Is the guy who said he saw something a white late 50's, early 60s neighbor? If so, I remember seeing that broadcast, but I don't remember thinking he thought he had something terribly important. But he said he shared his information with the police in case they thought it would be helpful. What I saw wasn't "disturbing" per se, but it might have been a different interview. I believe it was taken the day of the murders when the fire trucks were still there. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

That's the one. It doesn't strike me as disturbing either.

The cached interview was posted a couple posts up and you are 100% correct. He didn't say disturbing. I believe he said unusual.

I've half-jokingly called JW's mouth a potential conspirator in that he could have just blabbed too much and it reached the wrong people and someone else on here speculated that he could have been mined for information. I think whether or not he's singing depends on what exactly he did and I also don't know if right now he's in a position to be getting good legal advice, which if you confess to what you did without a deal that gets you nothing except stronger evidence to be used against in your criminal trial.

JW knew the daily schedule of SS and that information was necessary to pull this off. It is said his father is retired LE and I think he would retain someone to advise him. Didn't LE say for a time he quit communicating and then say he was cooperating?

I am guessing he is MIA because he has been outed as a liar and is under suspicion related to these horrible murders, by at least some of the public. What could he possibly gain from speaking to the press/showing up at the funeral where even if he had nothing to do with the crime, he's known to have posted photos of their cars, etc., all over social media, painting a target on the S family? Perhaps he's smarter than he seems or has retained some legal help, or his parents have taken over. If I was him, guilty or innocent, I would do exactly what he's done (except I would probably make my SM accounts private until it all blows over, not delete them if I was innocent.)

I truly am not sure where he is given how that he has no visible means of support given how he's now unemployed and I don't think he had much money in the bank before all this. He could be with his family, but he could have asked for material witness confinement because he has no place else to go and if it's being done that way, they could have put him up in a (nice) hotel under armed protection depending on how nicely they want to treat him where he'd now have his room, board and security taken care of.

IMO it's possible. VF or AS more likely to initially open the door to a strange woman v strange man
A woman also ordered pizzas

Yes, that's true - we don't know that the pizza place actually talked to AS since it could have been a female conspirator who said she was AS.

No, I'm not sure which is why I noted it is Just My Opinion.

Superior Court grand jurors serve for 25 workdays plus 2 recall days.

http://www.dccourts.gov/internet/jurors/grandjury/main.jsf

I noted that, but I also noted you "said" (IYO also and duly noted) that it would be a federal case????

Fed grand jury is 18 months: scroll down to terms of service:
http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/dcd/sites/dcd/files/jury-FAQ.pdf

We simply don't know. We'll find out in due time. Peace.

The daughters' faces at the funeral...not fully comprehending the reality. It's as if they're walking around in a dream-fugue. I doubt in years to come they will be able to say they fully remember today, other than in a vague sense. I can't imagine the hell they're in. I pray for them.

JW knew the daily schedule of SS and that information was necessary to pull this off. It is said his father is retired LE and I think he would retain someone to advise him. Didn't LE say for a time he quit communicating and then say he was cooperating?

I agree. I think DW had to have inside info on the S family daily schedules. I think JW gave him that info. I can't think of any "innocent" reason for him to lie about his role in receiving and delivering the money, especially his lie about whether the car was locked/unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee