DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud. Is it possible that there was no plan to kill -- that DW went in thinking he would only face AS and PS and that he could get a large amount of money from AS somehow. Once there he realized she was unable to get him any substantial $$, and so a new plan kicked in -- getting SS home so he could get $$$. However, since SS knew DW from AIW and could ID him quickly, the killings took place. JMO.

This is what I think.
It was supposed to be a heist. Cash. Art. Jewelry.
Things got out of hand. Change of plan.

Hope he/they rot. Sorry. I do.
I have a son Phillip's age. They even resemble each other. I can't look at his photos. It just breaks my heart.

This is what I think.
It was supposed to be a heist. Cash. Art. Jewelry.
Things got out of hand. Change of plan.

Hope he/they rot. Sorry. I do.
I have a son Phillip's age. They even resemble each other. I can't look at his photos. It just breaks my heart.

I think it was all premeditated from the start. Some people can hold a grudge for years and years.
I don't think money was the only goal here.

There was a post earlier, that maybe the neighbor (on day of fire) witnessed someone syphoning gas, when the cars were towed, didn't one of the SUV's have its gas cap opened? Now that would be an odd thing to see in that neighborhood.

With DDW's obviously want to not be seen out of the home, I doubt he was on the street siphoning gas. If he did siphon gas, it was from the Mosler while in the garage with the garage door closed.

I think if someone saw a strange black guy siphoning gas from one of the Savopoulos cars, it would have been reported immediately to 911. Not as an afterthought to the murder/fire.

But of course, that is just my opinion.

Thinking out loud. Is it possible that there was no plan to kill -- that DW went in thinking he would only face AS and PS and that he could get a large amount of money from AS somehow. Once there he realized she was unable to get him any substantial $$, and so a new plan kicked in -- getting SS home so he could get $$$. However, since SS knew DW from AIW and could ID him quickly, the killings took place. JMO.

What I've been curious about is whether SS did indeed plan to obtain $40,000 and JW heard about it and blabbed and DW assumed he already had it at home in the safe. So much we still don't know.

I also think neighbor would have called 911 if he saw somebody siphoning gas from the car.

With DDW's obviously want to not be seen out of the home, I doubt he was on the street siphoning gas. If he did siphon gas, it was from the Mosler while in the garage with the garage door closed.

I think if someone saw a strange black guy siphoning gas from one of the Savopoulos cars, it would have been reported immediately to 911. Not as an afterthought to the murder/fire.

The neighbor may have seen JW entering the garage.

I think DW had planned on murder from the start. I've read that SS, AS and VF were bound with duct tape. Not sure about PS? I would think that's a lot of duct tape to have brought with him, as I doubt he happened to find it at the S house. And to me the torture and brutality of the murders is proof enough that these murders were premeditated. I also doubt that if DW wasn't prepared to do what he did do, he'd go all out with torture and killing them in the way he he did, especially setting PS on fire while PS was still alive.

This case is so disturbing on every level. This is one of the worse cases I've read about. I hope LE releases more info tomorrow and maybe even news of more arrests. To think of what the S daughters and the husband of VF, along with the rest of their loved ones are going through is unimaginable.

Maybe SS was siphoning the gas and that was what was so odd about it that made the neighbor take notice but not take action - it was his neighbor, after all....SS may have gone out and done it knowing A, P and V being held inside.

I think DW had planned on murder from the start. I've read that SS, AS and VF were bound with duct tape. Not sure about PS? I would think that's a lot of duct tape to have brought with him, as I doubt he happened to find it at the S house. And to me the torture and brutality of the murders is proof enough that these murders were premeditated. I also doubt that if DW wasn't prepared to do what he did do, he'd go all out with torture and killing them in the way he he did, especially setting PS on fire while PS was still alive.

This case is so disturbing on every level. This is one of the worse cases I've read about. I hope LE releases more info tomorrow and maybe even news of more arrests. To think of what the S daughters and the husband of VF, along with the rest of their loved ones are going through is unimaginable.

It is absolutely the worst case I've ever followed and I thought the Petit case was as evil as it could get.

JMO

Have they actually been deleted? That itself could be a prosecutable crime whether or LE has a copy of his posts before he nuked them.

If there's no warrant for him or his SM accounts, I don't see how deleting his SM accounts could be prosecutable. I'm pretty sure they've all been deleted. Maybe some vimeo videos still up? If anyone knows differently, please share. TIA!

Why did he have to kill PS so brutally? Savage monster. The adults were horrific enough, but the child would have no idea who he was. Why couldn't he have spared his young life? Makes me physically sick.

In one of her many media interviews, NG claimed she spoke to JW on Thursday and the AIW employee he spoke to on Friday so that tells me that he was indeed a driver with daily interaction with SS. That said, it also makes no sense that he would be allowed to drop off any package at the home and leave. If he was totally innocent and not involved, he was just as expendable as Vera. The killers didn't want any potential witnesses surviving yet they allowed him into the garage. It just doesn't add up.

JMO

How was JW a witness?

according to his bio...............google him, he as 1 daughter? and has been in and out of trouble with the courts.............????? geez, I sure wouldn't want him even if he was free

Google "Robin Ficker heckling"...

Maybe SS was siphoning the gas and that was what was so odd about it that made the neighbor take notice but not take action - it was his neighbor, after all....SS may have gone out and done it knowing A, P and V being held inside.

I very much doubt hostages were let out. From what was reported, they were duct taped.

In one of her many media interviews, NG claimed she spoke to JW on Thursday and the AIW employee he spoke to on Friday so that tells me that he was indeed a driver with daily interaction with SS. That said, it also makes no sense that he would be allowed to drop off any package at the home and leave. If he was totally innocent and not involved, he was just as expendable as Vera. The killers didn't want any potential witnesses surviving yet they allowed him into the garage. It just doesn't add up.

JMO

I would not put stock in anything NG has said to the media. She has proven herself a wholly unreliable witness. It's too bad, because she was a prolific source of information.

I agree SI. I suspected his possible involvement, knowingly or unwittingly, weeks ago. He may be totally innocent. What I am concerned about if due to lack of money, he could be thrown in a sharks pit. No matter how shocking this crime EVERYONE deserves proper representation. Many of the court appointed defense is frankly at the bottom of the barrel. I have experience in a law firm. Not trashing these attorneys at all. But attorneys with years of experience do not sign up as a court appointed attorney.

Wonder why Ficker isn't banging down W1's door...

I also think neighbor would have called 911 if he saw somebody siphoning gas from the car.

Just an FYI... As I was scrolling through this thread from my iPad I accidentally hit the triangle in the bottom left corner, which I believe is to report this post. That was not my intention! I'm so sorry if it sent any report to a mod! :-(

I very much doubt hostages were let out. From what was reported, they were duct taped.

I agree and I think murder was the intent all along unfortunately. A lot of pent-up hatred fueled this crime, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1