DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that he had his FB set to private? If not, he WAS advertising SS's possessions, whether intentionally or not. A friend of mine who gave a very expensive wedding for their daughter was infuriated when someone posted pictures from the event.

It's an invasion of privacy. IMO. Post your OWN stuff.

As far as being friends with AS and PS..do we know that his posts appeared on either one of their timelines. I have "friends" and I have no idea what they are posting.

You are correct that he is not hungry for "media" attention, certainly not now after he has been "witness-shamed" by an official document from LE. I stand corrected as to NOW. But before the crime, he seemed very desirous of any attention he could get...he was a self-promoter (not that's there's anything wrong with it ) but I found the hyberpole disturbing.

But ...we shall see. I certainly could be wrong.

It is particularly disturbing that LW posted such photos of the family vehicles and one of those vehicles is tied to their murder. Didn't LW list his job at the track as being "media relations?" That's an indication to me that he WANTED media attention and LE gave it to him by the witness shaming.

JMO

Had LE revealed that a green neon vest was found burned with the Porsche before W3's
statement?

No. LE had a photo of the car out and was asking people to contact them if they saw this car. Car is very distinctive. It's not surprising to me a witness came forward who saw the car.

I almost lost it with the third link (phillip's) photo gallery. The 7th picture with him as a little boy holding his blanket. And then #33, the closeup with the straw...where you can look right in his eyes. Why was this beautiful boy who was so evidently happy snuffed out so horribly??
I can't even imagine how devastated they are feeling. Phillip is the splitting image of his dad imo

Yes...but not all pages. FB is definitely not cached daily. Proof of that is the fact that the last time JW's was cached on May 10th. And I know for a fact it was still active at least on the 16th and maybe later.

Google caches pages depending on when new content is added. If you don't update your FB often, then it is not cached often. If you update a popular website daily, then it is cached daily or hours after you update.

Thank you so much for posting these!!

This family truly loved life...and each other!!!!! My heart aches for Abigail and Katerina...may they feel the arms of so many uplifting them as they go through these very rough days...

How far away were they? It sounded to me like they were going in the same direction but I have no idea.

The Porsche was spotted 12 miles away. Try to recall any car you saw on the road yesterday or the day before. Do you remember who was driving the car; or their hair; or what they were wearing?

I said the same thing a few threads back and I was laughed out of the thread. I don't see how someone that far away noticed a 2008 Porsche out of all the other cars on the street, and their memory was so detailed as to notice his hair was groomed AND the fact that he was wear a neon green vest?

I still say LE designated W-1, W-2, W-3 because they are suspects or at least under investigation and the others are not.

I had no idea where it was in relationship to the house and to the burning until I get did map today. perhaps some of us who don't live in Washington thought it was near the house?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The truck was filled with boxes of new car parts, not equipment to take apart stolen cars. If the truck was evidence or played any role after the murders it would have been mentioned in the affidavit and the driver would be detained longer than 24 hours, IMO. The driver worked for a company with a fleet of cars. Unfortunately, he agreed to become involved in the DDW mess while he was on the job and driving the company truck. He is probably terminated by now, IMO.

A Statement from the Amerit company that they are cooperating with the investigation has been posted several times.

The truck was not just filled with "new parts." It was filled with money orders, and cash presumably from this crime. There were two guys sitting in the back of that truck with that money. The woman in DW's car stated they were assisting in the conversion of that cash to money orders.

This wasnt just a nice guy whose family sedan had a flat....using the company truck to give a friend a lift.

The question of why they decided to take a big colorful truck when they were transporting stolen money and had a wanted man in the caravan...is a legitimate one. It would be severely remiss of LE NOT to investigate this angle from every possible LE scenario. It's logical to think they took the truck because they needed it.

The question is...why?

Did anybody notice how there is only one daughter represented in most of the pics? Just curious why....

SS was found dead at the home. So I am really confused as to what you are implying here.

Sorry I didn't make it more clear. Yes, SS was found dead in the home. But I seriously doubt he told the bank, accountant or the AIW employee that he was at home because it would have raised a red flag. I think he told them he was at the Chantilly dojo and needed his driver to pick up the cash and bring it to him.

I do not believe fetching and delivering cash was a routine assignment for JW. There was absolutely no reason for him to go to Chantilly Thursday morning unless he was pretending to deliver the cash and be working with SS at the dojo.

JMO

BBM. Where do you get the idea that someone who noticed the Porche was far away? Couldn't have been someone right next to the Porche in traffic?

It was sited far from the house :moo:

Then how did he end up there dead?

LE did confirm he took it to the home, because it was in the charging documents. Which allowed for DDW to be arrested for 4 felony murders.

LE stated what JW told them what he did in the charging documents..nothing more than that. basically they had no other story other than what JW said happened

The Porsche was spotted 12 miles away. Try to recall any car you saw on the road yesterday or the day before. Do you remember who was driving the car; or their hair; or what they were wearing?

Thank you. If they were driving erratically yes. It sounds like this witness looked to see if the person was drunk or something but again, idk.

A Statement from the Ameritech company that they are cooperating with the investigation has been posted several times.

The truck was not just filled with "new parts." It was filled with money orders, and cash presumably from this crime. There were two guys sitting in the back with that money. The woman in DW's car stated they were assisting in the conversion of that cash to money orders.

This was t just a nice guy whose family sedan had a flat....using the company truck to give a friend a lift.

Wasn't Ameritech a phone company? LOL.

ITA about the truck. To even suggest that it was filled with new car parts and nothing else is pretty absurd.

JMO

Did anybody notice how there is only one daughter represented in most of the pics? Just curious why....

Yes, I did. It is kind of glaring...I think they don't want this to be about them. They want the focus on their loved ones. It is really the only thing I can come up with to explain that.

The fact that the driver was wearing a green neon vest, and torched Porsche was discovered at 5:30 with a "green neon vest" leaves little doubt.

It was sited far from the house :moo:

Just a guess but I think the person who spotted it wasn't standing on the front porch of the house.

JMO

I would if they were driving "erratically" and scaring me half to death. Add to that a very expensive unusual car. Then if I got home and saw the car in the news...I'd be dialing in a heartbeat.

Sorry I didn't make it more clear. Yes, SS was found dead in the home. But I seriously doubt he told the bank, accountant or the AIW employee that he was at home because it would have raised a red flag. I think he told them he was at the Chantilly dojo and needed his driver to pick up the cash and bring it to him.

I do not believe fetching and delivering cash was a routine assignment for JW. There was absolutely no reason for him to go to Chantilly Thursday morning unless he was pretending to deliver the cash and be working with SS at the dojo.

JMO

You are aware that LE would have spoken to all of those people to know what they were told, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz