DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported he took a bus to NY.

Thank you for your efforts to correct misinformation in these threads. I think the motivation for the crime was money and greed - not cars. The only car that was stolen was torched and no parts were missing or the affidavit would have mentioned same. The constant talk of a "rolling garage" only adds to the confusion as there is no evidence to support that theory.

Why was the AIW employee "employee" instead of witness? He withdrew the ransom money. He would be as innocent of knowing it's true purpose as W2, I would presume.

The flurry of calls that morning between SS, banker, accountant and employee are pretty critical pieces of information because they spoke directly to SS and he told them what the money was for but I also think he told them he would send his driver because SS was out in Chantilly. The employee knows what car JW was driving when he picked up the money and where SS said he was. I think if SS said he was at home, that would have been a red flag for the accountant and employee, especially.

I think that is why JW went to Chantilly and made sure he was picked up by Lowe's security video cameras.

JMO

Thank you for your efforts to correct misinformation in these threads. I think the motivation for the crime was money and greed - not cars. The only car that was stolen was torched and no parts were missing or the affidavit would have mentioned same. The constant talk of a "rolling garage" only adds to the confusion as there is no evidence to support that theory.

The evidence is the truck. The charging documents were for murder with a weapon. No mention of missing car parts or anything else necessary.

JMO

The flurry of calls that morning between SS, banker, accountant and employee are pretty critical pieces of information because they spoke directly to SS and he told them what the money was for but I also think he told them he would send his driver because SS was out in Chantilly. The employee knows what car JW was driving when he picked up the money and where SS said he was. I think if SS said he was at home, that would have been a red flag for the accountant and employee, especially.

I think that is why JW went to Chantilly and made sure he was picked up by Lowe's security video cameras.

JMO

How could SS have been in Chantilly, where there were many employees, if he was kidnapped in the house and a few hours from being murdered?

Of course he told them he was at home...or why would JW take the money there?

:thinking: still. How did someone note that SPECIFIC car driving erratically and then tied back to this case so quickly. I would assume cameras on that route big time :dunno:

I said the same thing a few threads back and I was laughed out of the thread. I don't see how someone that far away noticed a 2008 Porsche out of all the other cars on the street, and their memory was so detailed as to notice his hair was groomed AND the fact that he was wear a neon green vest?

I still say LE designated W-1, W-2, W-3 because they are suspects or at least under investigation and the others are not.

The cached page by google is just the last time google cyber-crawled the page. I think it happens every couple of weeks.

Google crawls pages every few hours or at least daily depending on the popularity of the page.

Why was the AIW employee "employee" instead of witness? He withdrew the ransom money. He would be as innocent of knowing it's true purpose as W2, I would presume.

I suspect it is because the witnesses are under investigation.

How could SS have been in Chantilly, where there were many employees, if he was kidnapped in the house and a few hours from being murdered?

Of course he told them he was at home...or why would JW take the money there?

I don't believe SS told anyone he was at home. LE have not confirmed JW took the money to the home, only that JW told LE that he did.

JMO

HHMMM...I am not sure I agree with that! You don't shut down your SM and not return any media calls if you are ravenous for media attention.

And I already explained that NO, it was not shut down on May 10th. That is just the day it was last cached by Google.

While so many have condemned this man for his photos of the SS family cars...he posted them on his FB. Where he was friends with AS and PS, and by extention, SS. If they had a problem with this I have no doubt they would have done something about it!!

Just because you have something on your FB, doesn't mean that anyone besides your friends are going to see it. He wasn't advertising this stuff. Until he was drawn into this crime by being the money drop man, no one including media had any idea who he was. Or that he was posting photos of his boss's cars!

Do you know that he had his FB set to private? If not, he WAS advertising SS's possessions, whether intentionally or not. A friend of mine who gave a very expensive wedding for their daughter was infuriated when someone posted pictures from the event.

It's an invasion of privacy. IMO. Post your OWN stuff.

As far as being friends with AS and PS..do we know that his posts appeared on either one of their timelines. I have "friends" and I have no idea what they are posting.

You are correct that he is not hungry for "media" attention, certainly not now after he has been "witness-shamed" by an official document from LE. I stand corrected as to NOW. But before the crime, he seemed very desirous of any attention he could get...he was a self-promoter (not that's there's anything wrong with it ) but I found the hyberpole disturbing.

But ...we shall see. I certainly could be wrong.

Google crawls pages every few hours or at least daily depending on the popularity of the page.

Yes...but not all pages. FB is definitely not cached daily. Proof of that is the fact that the last time JW's was cached on May 10th. And I know for a fact it was still active at least on the 16th and maybe later.

I rarely use mine...like one time in the past 3 years. And google doesn't even have a cache of it that I can find. I may just not be searching correctly, but I didn't come up with any search results, with my name or even the actual link.

I said the same thing a few threads back and I was laughed out of the thread. I don't see how someone that far away noticed a 2008 Porsche out of all the other cars on the street, and their memory was so detailed as to notice his hair was groomed AND the fact that he was wear a neon green vest?

I still say LE designated W-1, W-2, W-3 because they are suspects or at least under investigation and the others are not.

How far away were they? It sounded to me like they were going in the same direction but I have no idea.

Had LE revealed that a green neon vest was found burned with the Porsche before W3's
statement?

I don't believe SS told anyone he was at home. LE have not confirmed JW took the money to the home, only that JW told LE that he did.

JMO

Then how did he end up there dead?

LE did confirm he took it to the home, because it was in the charging documents. Which allowed for DDW to be arrested for 4 felony murders.

The evidence is the truck. The charging documents were for murder with a weapon. No mention of missing car parts or anything else necessary.

JMO

The truck was filled with boxes of new car parts, not equipment to take apart stolen cars. If the truck was evidence or played any role after the murders it would have been mentioned in the affidavit and the driver would be detained longer than 24 hours, IMO. The driver worked for a company with a fleet of cars. Unfortunately, he agreed to become involved in the DDW mess while he was on the job and driving the company truck. He is probably terminated by now, IMO.

BBM. Where do you get the idea that someone who noticed the Porche was far away? Couldn't have been someone right next to the Porche in traffic?

JMO

SS was found dead at the home. So I am really confused as to what you are implying here.

The truck was filled with boxes of new car parts, not equipment to take apart stolen cars. If the truck was evidence or played any role after the murders it would have been mentioned in the affidavit and the driver would be detained longer than 24 hours, IMO. The driver worked for a company with a fleet of cars. Unfortunately, he agreed to become involved in the DDW mess while he was on the job and driving the company truck. He is probably terminated by now, IMO.

But what did DW need this truck for?

I almost lost it with the third link (phillip's) photo gallery. The 7th picture with him as a little boy holding his blanket. And then #33, the closeup with the straw...where you can look right in his eyes. Why was this beautiful boy who was so evidently happy snuffed out so horribly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1