DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the Praga page was a lot like this one, in fact I think this is the page DDW linked: http://pragaglobal.com/
That's the look I remember. Because I also remember the babe down in the corner. :)

OK...I will say it. I think you are getting the two men confused. You may well have looked at that page, but it was relating to JW not DDW. I have explained why I feel this way. You may think I am full of...

LE must be booking a lot of hours on this. Presumably, they have all serious suspects under constant surveillance for evidence gathering and just monitoring their whereabouts re possibly leaving the country.

I do. I will find it. It also states that police said the assistant dropped off to package on the doorstep. Wonder if they have that on video or something. The court doc only says what JW said, not necessarily what they know to be true

I see you are new to this website. You need to delete your previous quotes before you quote someone else. Just an FYI.

I think this is huge. Great find. Wonder if DW hung around the go-kart track? I wonder, if after the accident, PS's go-kart went somewhere to be repaired?

I wonder all of those things. PS raced for Praga North America team, as someone posted upthread. http://ekartingnews.com/2015/04/28/...eels-pro-tour-springnationals-preview-part-1/

Maybe Wint or his brother operated an Amerit truck and worked on the cars somewhere? That's what those mobile fleet trucks do as far as I can tell.

RSBM

Court Doc:
W-3 provided that at approximately 1:30PM IT observed a blue Porsche 911 driving outbound on NewYork Avenue. Northeast, Washington, D.C., headed towards Maryland. The vehicle was being driven erratically by a black male, with short well groomed hair, wearing a neon lime green construction vest.

I'll let you map it

:tyou: again. Still don't know how to add to previous dots.... but was able to do screen shots of the home/where sited(Just did the street and voila)/and the porsche burning and here is screen cap from google maps

route.JPG

:thinking: still. How did someone note that SPECIFIC car driving erratically and then tied back to this case so quickly. I would assume cameras on that route big time :dunno:

ETA: I would have added the site where they were eventually pulled over, but don't have that info handy on an address to plug into this.

ETA#2: I also left off New York Avenue from the mapping, and it ALSO gives that route as the quickest route from the house to the Church FWIW

Since sleuthing of these 2 men is obviously being allowed...here are the cached pages to their FB profiles. You can see all of their likes.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...239?hc_location=ufi+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...illion.wint?fref=ts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I know. I looked for it later when JW's name, etc. came up, and it was reported he lied. Suddenly I thought it was about stealing cars, and I remembered that Pra....a couldn't come up with it, because they don't make luxury cars, and that's how I was trying to find it again. It was a loss, and it was gone from any DW page I could find.

I understand it isn't there now. All of a sudden today as I was looking at PS's photo again for his cart picture to see what type it was, and if it was valuable, bells went off. THAT was the name I couldn't remember. Praga. They don't make regular cars.

But it was there. That only makes me more suspicious, not less...

It's ok if you don't believe me. I don't have a horse in this race. ;)

OK the Praga page was a lot like this one, in fact I think this is the page DDW linked: http://pragaglobal.com/
That's the look I remember. Because I also remember the babe down in the corner. :)

Oh, yes, birpu, that babe remembers you too. Wants to know if you can help her out of her blue leather catsuit to join her in the hottub w a bottle of champagne. I told her you'd be there.
LOL. J/K. LOL.
Pls return to PG rated posts.

I know. I looked for it later when LW's name, etc. came up, and it was reported he lied. Suddenly I thought it was about stealing cars, and I remembered that Pra....a couldn't come up with it, because they don't make luxury cars, and that's how I was trying to find it again. It was a loss, and it was gone from any DW page I could find. I understand it isn't there now.

Who is LW? You have mentioned this a couple of times?

I know. I looked for it later when JW's name, etc. came up, and it was reported he lied. Suddenly I thought it was about stealing cars, and I remembered that Pra....a couldn't come up with it, because they don't make luxury cars, and that's how I was trying to find it again. It was a loss, and it was gone from any DW page I could find.

I understand it isn't there now. All of a sudden today as I was looking at PS's photo again for his cart picture to see what type it was, and if it was valuable, bells went off. THAT was the name I couldn't remember. Praga. They don't make regular cars.

I wonder if the LE have this info? Great tip!,

I wonder if LE removed it?

OK...I will say it. I think you are getting the two men confused. You may well have looked at that page, but it was relating to JW not DDW. I have explained why I feel this way. You may think I am full of...

If you choose to not believe what I know for a fact I saw, that's ok. I don't think anyone is "full of ...." Not ever.

I entertain every thought sleuthers have, I hope politely and with respect.

It doesn't matter who did this. I want them caught. ALL of them. Whoever they may be.

I don't understand all the testiness on here. I think I am done participating.

My brain fog. JW. Sorry. WS gave me a new random password because I forgot mine. Part of it is LW. Maybe that? :)

Not to worry birpu. After I write something and then see what my IPad AutoCorrect "added" creatively to the post...I always have to go back and rework the whole thing. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by birpu View Post
My brain fog. JW. Sorry. WS gave me a new random password because I forgot mine. Part of it is LW. Maybe that?

Not to worry birpu. After I write something and then see what my IPad AutoCorrect "added" creatively to the post...I always have to go back and rework the whole thing. LOL!

'Know what ya mean stmarysmead, at times Auto Correct is my worst enema'..

Well, all I can tell you is what I see NOW! JW was in fact being sleuthed before his name was released, because someone figured out who he was. He was on AS and PS facebook pages. And Praga is in fact under his "other" favorites. Along with over 600 other things. Almost all relating to racing.

DDW has many fewer interests, and none of them related to racing. He likes high end custom cars...West Coast Customs, etc. A few different pages. WorldStarHipHop, a night club, some car rim pages, Pepto Bismol (LOL!!) But not racing.

They are all still there under cached FB pages for both men. Neither has any of the same "likes" or something I would say "in common". A young man liking high end cars is not the same as racing. JW was fully immersed in the racing world, even if he wasn't at the level he wanted. It was all he thought about. (being somewhat sarcastic here, but probably not a stretch!)

They lived in very different worlds. One being the criminal world. The other not.

DDW has listed "Vossen Wheels"... luxury rims. Maybe this is the confusion, or maybe not??

https://www.facebook.com/vossenwheels

Birpu, perhaps LE removed that link. Or maybe someone affiliated with DW's group of "friends" and who had DW's password, deleted it for him.

DW certainly has an interest in rims and places that sell fancy car parts.

This is not to say that they did not become connected or have a mutual friend who connected them in "business." A club alone can be quite a hub of people from customers to DJs to bartenders to cocktail waitresses to drug dealers. We do not yet know much about JW's social activities or whether he had ever dealt with anyone in the "criminal world,"quite a wide category under which can be subsumed a petty thief, college one-time pot dealer, and some serial murderer. Almost anyone can rub elbows even unknowingly with a "criminal" or know someone who knows someone without oneself being a criminal or that "someone," the connector, having a violent record. JMO. So far nothing we are privy to connects DW and JW that suggests a solid connection. The apartment complex I take as coincidental until we learn otherwise. However, the Praga lead is intriguing. I'm sure LE has scoured the pages. Perhaps things have been removed too because others have noticed what some of us have and the tip lines are full.

This is not to say that they did not become connected or have a mutual friend who connected them in "business." A club alone can be quite a hub of people from customers to DJs to bartenders to cocktail waitresses to drug dealers. We do not yet know much about JW's social activities or whether he had ever dealt with anyone in the "criminal world,"quite a wide category under which can be subsumed a petty thief, college one-time pot dealer, and some serial murderer. Almost anyone can rub elbows even unknowingly with a "criminal" or know someone who knows someone without oneself being a criminal or that "someone," the connector, having a violent record. JMO. So far nothing we are privy to connects DW and JW that suggests a solid connection. The apartment complex I take as coincidental until we learn otherwise. However, the Praga lead is intriguing. I'm sure LE has scoured the pages. Perhaps things have been removed too because others have noticed what some of us have and the tip lines are full.

All I can add is that JW's page was cached on May 10th - long before the crime. So nothing was removed from his page that isn't there now.

DW's was cached May 28th, long after he was in jail. His page was removed by FB, not anyone who had his password. And if someone had his password to delete some common interest, I would think they would have deleted the whole thing, like JW did. I have no proof of that.

If this has already been linked I apologize. The article is quite lengthy but filled with a lot of information on the family. It brought tears to my eyes once again when thinking of this family and Vera.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...g-plans-for-the-future/ar-BBkreID?ocid=HPCDHP

Robert Hodge, a former vice president at American Iron Works, said his boss was a “gentle man” who was not an aloof chief executive. Hodge said Savopoulos had an open-door policy and made it a point to meet with workers when he went to job sites. Savvas often showed up to work in jeans.

When Mike Manatos’s daughter suffered a concussion earlier this year, he said he was sure to reach out to one person: Amy Savopoulos. She spent long phone calls and e-mails discussing treatment options and recommending an app for the condition.

Amy had become a go-to expert on the topic in her social circles after her own daughters suffered numerous sports and accident- *related concussions and struggled with symptoms in recent years.

She hosted “Evenings of Awareness” fundraisers for Gerald Gioia and the Children’s National Medical Center’s Safe Concussion Outcome Recovery & Education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz