DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
All I can add is that JW's page was cached on May 10th - long before the crime. So nothing was removed from his page that isn't there now.

DW's was cached May 28th, long after he was in jail. His page was removed by FB, not anyone who had his password. And if someone had his password to delete some common interest, I would think they would have deleted the whole thing, like JW did. I have no proof of that.

I need some help with the terminology...and appreciate your input.

Are you saying that on May 10, just days before the murders, JW shut down his own Facebook? That is just DAYS before the murders, not "long before."

Is that what you mean by "cached?" Thank you in advance for clearing this up.

Many states can charge you for lying to police officers and public officials. as well as interfering/obstruction of justice.

I don't think you are being naive. We simply don't know what LE is doing. We know they think multiple people are involved and investigated JW and were misled by him about the ransom money. It is certain they have not written off his involvement as innocent. I looked at the charging docs again and it is very carefully worded in terms of not stating JW's story as fact, but as "he stated he put the envelope in the car...", etc.

He might be working with them now to bring charges against others. If he is readily complying, maybe he doesn't get arrested? Witness protection? I know it might seem farfetched, but so does burning s child alive for $40k, or $20k if we believe the money was split and that's why DW had roughly $20k in 100's.

I also might be naive in thinking they do have their guys/gals identified and want to get the most info possible in the investigation, then make their arrests bulletproof. We know they didn't arrest the money laundering friends, so it is not bizarre that they also haven't arrested JW. JMO.

BBM. If he's working with LE--and hopefully he is intelligent to know that if he is even slightly involved he needs to roll over--it is in exchange for a plea deal. There is no way anybody remotely tied to this heinous crime is going to walk free or be given witness protection.

I also think the delay in arrest is because the prosecutor is going for indictments via the grand jury.

JMO

Did JW...who seems hungry, ravenous even for media attention...shut down his Facebook on Sunday, May 10...just as the Murder week began? They were taken captive on May 13. Murdered on May 14. Suddenly he goes dark on social media????

Is that what "cached" a Facebook page means?

I'm sure someone will correct me, but that IS ANOTHER very strange coincidence.

Since sleuthing of these 2 men is obviously being allowed...here are the cached pages to their FB profiles. You can see all of their likes.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...239?hc_location=ufi+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...illion.wint?fref=ts+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

What you have linked are cached profile FB pages. What I saw was the actual FB first page of Wint. It had his photos on it and conversation. I can't find these anymore, they are not available. It was not the profile stuff with "favorites" that I'm referring to. It was a little section to the left of center of his actual FB page. He put four hyperlinks. I only remember two. One was cats. One was the Praga link that I have posted.

I know exactly what I saw and when I saw it. There is no mistake. This was before Wint was captured. I only realized on seeing the name on the go-kart that it was that. I have now found the page he linked, and it is this: http://pragaglobal.com/

That's all! I can only say what I saw. No mistake here, though. I'm very very very sure.

H

I need some help with the terminology...and appreciate your input.

Are you saying that on May 10, just days before the murders, JW shut down his own Facebook? That is just DAYS before the murders, not "long before."

Is that what you mean by "cached?" Thank you in advance for clearing this up.

No...it was not shut down before the murders. It was shut down a few days after. Some of us saw it on PS and AS's pages. After hearing more about who the assitant was, we were able to figure out it was him. There wasn't really any PROOF until the CD's came out. At that point, it had already been deleted. I am sure he was contacted by people before his name was out there, which is why it was shut down (my opinion)

Cached means the last time Google scanned the webpage...the that page is then cached in Google, and the snapshot of it is seen. That may not be a great explanation.

Here is the Dictionary definition

cache
kaSH/
verb
past tense: cached; past participle: cached

store away in hiding or for future use.
Computing
store (data) in a cache memory.
Computing
provide (hardware) with a cache memory.

I still don't know if that helps. I did a google search of what does cached mean...and the answers I came up with aren't really any better than my attempt at an explanation. Of course, I didn't spend any real time, but on a cursory search, that is what I found.

Did JW...who seems hungry, ravenous even for media attention...shut down his Facebook on Sunday, May 10...just as the Murder week began? They were taken captive on May 13. Murdered on May 14. Suddenly he goes dark on social media????

It is yet another indication of the planning that went into the crime. If he truly was innocent, no need to shut it down at all.

JMO

BBM. If he's working with LE--and hopefully he is intelligent to know that if he is even slightly involved he needs to roll over--it is in exchange for a plea deal. There is no way anybody remotely tied to this heinous crime is going to walk free or be given witness protection.

I also think the delay in arrest is because the prosecutor is going for indictments via the grand jury.

JMO

We are still waiting for that in Relisha Rudd's case.

What you have linked are cached profile FB pages. What I saw was the actual FB first page of Wint. It had his photos on it and conversation. I can't find these anymore, they are not available. It was not the profile stuff with "favorites" that I'm referring to. It was a little section to the left of center of his actual FB page. He put four hyperlinks. I only remember two. One was cats. One was the Praga link that I have posted.

I know exactly what I saw and when I saw it. There is no mistake. This was before Wint was captured. I only realized on seeing the name on the go-kart that it was that. I have now found the page he linked, and it is this: http://pragaglobal.com/

That's all! I can only say what I saw. No mistake here, though. I'm very very very sure.

I think I missed something...are you saying that Wint had links to Praga, the maker of PS go-kart?

HHMMM...I am not sure I agree with that! You don't shut down your SM and not return any media calls if you are ravenous for media attention.

And I already explained that NO, it was not shut down on May 10th. That is just the day it was last cached by Google.

While so many have condemned this man for his photos of the SS family cars...he posted them on his FB. Where he was friends with AS and PS, and by extention, SS. If they had a problem with this I have no doubt they would have done something about it!!

Just because you have something on your FB, doesn't mean that anyone besides your friends are going to see it. He wasn't advertising this stuff. Until he was drawn into this crime by being the money drop man, no one including media had any idea who he was. Or that he was posting photos of his boss's cars!

Some of you are borderline rude. It's really not necessary and you're really going to lose participation in this thread.

No...it was not shut down before the murders. It was shut down a few days after. Some of us saw it on PS and AS's pages. After hearing more about who the assitant was, we were able to figure out it was him. There wasn't really any PROOF until the CD's came out. At that point, it had already been deleted. I am sure he was contacted by people before his name was out there, which is why it was shut down (my opinion)

Cached means the last time Google scanned the webpage...the that page is then cached in Google, and the snapshot of it is seen. That may not be a great explanation.

Here is the Dictionary definition

cache
kaSH/
verb
past tense: cached; past participle: cached

store away in hiding or for future use.
Computing
store (data) in a cache memory.
Computing
provide (hardware) with a cache memory.

I still don't know if that helps. I did a google search of what does cached mean...and the answers I came up with aren't really any better than my attempt at an explanation. Of course, I didn't spend any real time, but on a cursory search, that is what I found.

You gave a date of May 10. Are you now saying that wherever you got that information...had a wrong date. You actually said it was shut down "long before" the crime. Now you are saying ...after the crime.

Can you explain the change...or the confusion please. And links to where you found both pieces of information.

I THANK YOU...and think you may have discovered something crucial. Good sleuthing!

The Sunday before the Murder week...stunning!
E

My WAG is that the Amerit truck was driven by the fellow family member who had also been employed by AIW. Specifically mentioned with those mobile service trucks is that they have welding capabilities:
http://www.ameritfleetsolutions.com/amerit_videos/mobile-service-center/
I do think there was a specific purpose to use that truck as opposed to his family member driving around in their own car as I do think there are large objects of some kind that were stolen and moved elsewhere where at a minimum they wanted to move stolen merchandise in the truck if not it having to do with something vehicle-related, like if PS's go-kart could have fit in the truck as I've heard no mention of where that's at or that it has been accounted for.

I've wondered the same thing and also whether that truck is how DW got to New York.

You gave a date of May 10. Are you now saying that wherever you got that information...had a wrong date. You actually said it was shut down "long before" the crime. Now you are saying ...after the crime.

Can you explain the change...or the confusion please. And links to where you found both pieces of information.

I THANK YOU...and think you may have discovered something crucial. Good sleuthing!

The Sunday before the Murder week...stunning!
E

No. It was not shut down on May 10th. I have not changed anything.

The page was last cached on May 10th. It was still active at least a few days after the murder, or myself and many others here would not have been able to find it by sleuthing AS and PH's FB pages.

The cached page by google is just the last time google cyber-crawled the page. I think it happens every couple of weeks.

I posted the links of the cached pages...and it has the date it was last cached at the top

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...239?hc_location=ufi+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Hopefully after you look at that page, you will better understand.

She received a text photo of the "ransom" money -- that makes her a witness.

Why was the AIW employee "employee" instead of witness? He withdrew the ransom money. He would be as innocent of knowing it's true purpose as W2, I would presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1