DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be car titles in the safe on the second floor LE removed today.?
Maybe cars stored in different location? Insurance docs of valuables missing from home.

:moo: I relistened, and I did not hear two safes. Others can chime in, but I didn't hear two as another poster wrote. They said desk upstairs :moo:

:moo: only one safe :moo:

Do you think that now that the funeral is over, they have spoken to the daughters more...and they have given them information??

I don't know either way...and it really isn't my business...but thinking about how I would feel, I don't think I could ever go back to that house?

What do you think YOU would do (not what the daughters will do)???

Noticed one of those little green cement men missing the flag in the Savopoulos garage, any idea exactly why they are used and who would use one if they had it?

These are used for pedestrians to safely cross the street and can be found all around DC. People of all ages use them!

Noticed one of those little green cement men missing the flag in the Savopoulos garage, any idea exactly why they are used and who would use one if they had it?

Where I live those little guys with flags are used to indicate kids live in the area and drivers should slow down.

Part of the problem I believe stems from the news reporting itself: a) One earlier story just after the charging docs came out described the driver/assistant as speaking with a long-time or long-term AIW employee and crying. In that same story, NG was mentioned as a separate entity. This was not the only story that initially, while trying to keep identities anonymous, would mention what an AIW employee said to the press about money drop etc. and it was easy in one's mind to attribute the source as being NG when a second reading would reveal it was not NG b) Something the police had claimed later would be attributed to NG. For instance, the police, according to a story, claimed that the Savopoulos family had a strong security alarm system they always kept on and that a person would have had to disable it. Perhaps a later story conflated that contention with something NG said about the alarm system, whereas I find her saying they did not always put the alarm system on, which would seem likely given the come and go. c) we made assumptions about the CD as to who was who when W-1 was referred to and W-2 and W-3.
I am sorry I can not find the stories. I read several just this morning and have searched for over an hour, but getting dizzy. I see NG claiming fairly early on that she knew nothing about the money drop, while the purported "niece" had gone into details.
Although I find an article mentioning that NG seemed suspect to some members of the public, I also find stories which contend that though no one has yet been eliminated, "police sources" claim NG has been cooperative and that they have found no reason to suspect she is not credible.
I did not find that NG had confirmed the drop, but then I may have missed it. Nervy of me to ask for a link when I can not right now offer any and my computer keeps slowing down so am giving up. JMO

Since JW was Mr. S' driver/assistant, I would imagine that IF car keys were kept in the safe, he had access to the safe. JMO

Folks in my hood and my niece has them. You stick them on the curb when young children are playing :moo: My niece lives on a cul de sac and she plops it down in the middle of the street.

fwiw :moo:

I will speak up for Paul Wagner. I don't know where he got this info from but it was either from a source within the investigation or the delivery person that didn't want to be mentioned. It is also mo that in an envelope there was a tip but again, there may not have been an envelope idk.

Do you know him?

In regard to NG and the discrepancy about how long she worked for SS. NG owns/runs the cleaning service. The cleaning services I have used dispatch someone to work at your home, and in my experience, that person who is sent...can often change. You can say you want your house cleaned every Tuesday and Friday, and it is. But , unlike hiring a regular housekeeper who just works for YOU...these people work for the service.

The owner may show up sometimes but just because she has the account does not mean she is your regular. A plus to a cleaning service is flexibility. You can add more days when you need them. The SS family may have had more days scheduled that week.

The fact that NG was already cleaning someone else's house on Thursday...makes me think that when SS cancelled...she took one of the other available jobs and just told one of her employees not to come in.

So NG may have had the contract to provide help to the SS family for 20 years, but may only recently have worked at the house herself.

Of course, who knows with her.

Since JW was Mr. S' driver/assistant, I would imagine that IF car keys were kept in the safe, he had access to the safe. JMO

Has it been clarified if Driver means that Jw was a driver(drove his own car and ran errands for SS.. like picking up things at Lowes for him) or he was SS's chauffeur(literally drives SS around)?

Do you know him?

Personally? No. I am only familiar with his reporting because I mainly watch Fox5 unless I am trying to catch a report by Bruce Leshan on WUSA9.

In regard to NG and the discrepancy about how long she worked for SS. NG owns/runs the cleaning service. The cleaning services I have used dispatch someone to work at your home, and in my experience, that person who is sent...can often change. You can say you want your house cleaned every Tuesday and Friday, and it is. But , unlike hiring a regular housekeeper who just works for YOU...these people work for the service.

The owner may show up sometimes but just because she has the account does not mean she is your regular. A plus to a cleaning service is flexibility. You can add more days when you need them. The SS family may have had more days scheduled that week.

The fact that NG was already cleaning someone else's house on Thursday...makes me think that when SS cancelled...she took one of the other available jobs and just told one of her employees not to come in.

So NG may have had the contract to provide help to the SS family for 20 years, but may only recently have worked at the house herself.

Of course, who knows with her.

Well, considering she was working at the Dojo Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and supposed to be Friday, I would say it is a safe bet she works more closely with them than just "I am in charge of sending one of my employees to clean your house". But that is just my take on the situation.

ETA - and the fact that SS's Mom called her to tell her of the fire tells me that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1