DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing him in action today, jmo he done this constantly to the girls about Teresa. I bet he badmouthed and trashed her all the time to the girls. Everything was her fault.

And how about when BS was challenged regarding her February statements to DCF that she was concerned about her ability to care for the girls? Now that she has had opportunities to have them stay over she claims she no longer has these concerns. In fact, "it's easy!"

Easy? No Bonnie. Caring for two young children, one of which with a medical condition, is not "easy." Not for anyone.

IMO, in her attempt to convince the judge that she can handle them, she overcompensated with that "easy" claim.

BBM

Bingo!

Notice all the qualifiers when asked about being able to financially support them? "it would be hard but I'd HAVE to find a way" etc....then enter the money that Frank controls that currently pays for their home-schooling, meds, extra-curricular activities, etc... Yep, a blind man could see where this is headed. Trying to get back control of the account set up to support the girls. Except in MS's fantasy world, it would transfer to Bonnie and he would be able to manipulate it for his own benefit.

Makes me sick.

One thing that was very clear to me today - this Judge ain't buying anything about this dog & pony show. He probably rolled his eyes, poured a tall cocktail while laughing to himself and is sleeping well tonight.

Beach,

What do you know about this judge? Seems like he is pretty sharp in regards to Mark and his antics......

And why dies Mary have to pay for all those phone calls? I can see one phone call a day but sounds like it's several calls a day. Our rules are different here meaning, incarcerated parents get one phone call a day around a certain time while they are in jail and the foster parents or relative caregiver do not have to pay for the call................

For those who missed it, or want to listen again:
May11>SIEVERS CUSTODY HEARING via WINK News' Facebook page

Part1-Video
May11-8:57am
Sievers custody hearing
WINK News
https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos/10154172928144161/

Part2-Video
May11-10:04am
Sievers custody hearing, part two.
WINK News
https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos/10154173052744161/

Part3-Video
May11-12:11pm
Sievers custody hearing, part three.
WINK News
https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos/10154173274614161/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 11-12:15 PM
(Summary of hearing on WINK website-short video)
Accusations fly at Mark Sievers custody hearing | WINK NEWS
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/11/paternal-grandmother-fights-for-custody-of-sievers-children/
UPDATE: The custody hearing has been continued to allow prosecutors to listen to conversations between Mark Sievers and his daughters.

What benefit does BS get out of battling for custody? The girls are doing fine according to DCFS so that's not a problem. It sounds like BS sees them regularly or at least as much as she did before Dr. Theresa's death, perhaps even more, so that's also not a problem. She had no interest in the girls' welfare until the money came into the picture and it's as obvious as the nose on my face that her only benefit in this whole thing is for nothing but the control of money for her son. Perhaps in his sick mind 'Sonny Boy' figures if she has control of the money she can somehow use it for his benefit. I used to have a little sympathy for her but today, I have no use for this woman. I hope the judge has the commons sense to get this over with quickly and for good.

Does anyone remember in one of the CWW doc dump interviews an interview with I think one of TS's family members or friends stating that BS had moved to Bonita to be closer so she could "help" with her granddaughters but she never actually helped out that much? I could swear I remember this, anyone else?

I dont think its fair that MAG has to pay for his phone calls.

I can't help but think that he is making excessive calls to his daughters as a way to "remind" MAG that he is still in charge of the girls and can reach out from his cell at any time any MAG MUST stop EVERYTHING and cater to his manipulation of her granddaughters and there is not a damn thing she can do. I also think he takes pleasure in knowing that every time her calls it costs MAG $ so he makes it a point to call every day and sometimes multiple times a day. Knowing that he controls her wallet even if it is on a small scale I'm sure helps satisfy his sense of power over those that doubt him. Sicko

Accusations fly at Mark Sievers custody hearing | WINK NEWS
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/11/paternal-grandmother-fights-for-custody-of-sievers-children/

A hearing to determine whether the paternal grandmother of Mark Sievers’ two daughters should have custody has been continued to allow attorneys to listen to audio conversations between Sievers and the girls.

A new court date was not immediately set.
Why not... why was a new date not set? Isn't this unusual?

Does anyone remember in one of the CWW doc dump interviews an interview with I think one of TS's family members or friends stating that BS had moved to Bonita to be closer so she could "help" with her granddaughters but she never actually helped out that much? I could swear I remember this, anyone else?

Yes Bobbywoo, I do remember reading that in an LE interview. Think it may have been a TS sister, AL, interview---she was just commenting on what TS had told her. ANYONE ELSE remember this? I read it somewhere but want to be sure my memory's correct. Also think she said it was typical for the girls to call from BSs' house, wanting to come home and/or not always wanting to go there for very long periods of time.

Not trying to slam BS, just looks like the kids weren't that interested in spending lots of time with her.

I can't help but think that he is making excessive calls to his daughters as a way to "remind" MAG that he is still in charge of the girls and can reach out from his cell at any time any MAG MUST stop EVERYTHING and cater to his manipulation of her granddaughters and there is not a damn thing she can do. I also think he takes pleasure in knowing that every time her calls it costs MAG $ so he makes it a point to call every day and sometimes multiple times a day. Knowing that he controls her wallet even if it is on a small scale I'm sure helps satisfy his sense of power over those that doubt him. Sicko

MS is playing with fire with this excessive phone call business while the girls are wth MAG, and with his coaching and trash-talk calls while they're with BS.

If the judge determines his calls have a negative effect on the girls, the court could prohibit him from communicating with them at all.

MS is playing with fire with this excessive phone call business while the girls are wth MAG, and with his coaching and trash-talk calls while they're with BS.

If the judge determines his calls have a negative effect on the girls, the court could prohibit him from communicating with them at all.

Also excessive calls are a form of harassment. IMO. Bless Grandma Mary and the girls

Yes Bobbywoo, I do remember reading that in an LE interview. Think it may have been a TS sister, AL, interview---she was just commenting on what TS had told her. ANYONE ELSE remember this? I read it somewhere but want to be sure my memory's correct. Also think she said it was typical for the girls to call from BSs' house, wanting to come home and/or not always wanting to go there for very long periods of time.

Not trying to slam BS, just looks like the kids weren't that interested in spending lots of time with her.

He sure was determined to stay back East so the girls could spend more time with that side of the family. As far as his obsessive amount of phone calls and letters to them he sure seems like he's harassing MAG. Every controlling narcissist ends up putting their own nails in their coffin with their over the top compulsive behavior. One was driven in the lid just yesterday with the Judge having to show him who's running the court room.

Yes, I do remember this!

Well we can guess now BS probably has her own personal axe to grind with AL because of AL's candor about BS in her interviews.

I now know where MS may have come by his lying, manipulative ways. The goofy guy, that doesn't remember things but is kind of jolly. That is the exact persona Bonnie has. I find that interesting but not shocking, at all.

With the Tottehams- you get what you see- yes, they may be brash and a little rough around the edges but I'll take their honest no bs ways any day over these wolf-in-sheeps-clothing Sievers clan.

Bonnie is one smooth liar, hedging, not recalling, parsing words, playing semantics games. Poor, poor Teresa and now MAGS.

I am so grateful her little granddaughters are in therapy.

Bonnie, I fear, is almost as dangerous as her offspring. She is one slick lady, so unassuming, an usher at Unity Church- don't you know? The church lady.

I CANNOT wait to hear those tapes.

. . . As far as his obsessive amount of phone calls and letters to them he sure seems like he's harassing MAG. Every controlling narcissist ends up putting their own nails in their coffin with their over the top compulsive behavior. One was driven in the lid just yesterday with the Judge having to show him who's running the court room.

I hope Mummert realizes that every time Mark opens his mouth he looks and sounds guiltier. Yesterday was so creepy it brought to mind recent stories about Woody Allen "grooming" one of his daughters. Maybe some additional charges will be in order when the letters and calls are examined. Hardly great publicity for Mummert and Faga.

From your mouth to Gods ears!

I wasn't home yesterday and won't be home the 16th... Thank goodness for all of you Websleuthers indefatigable coverage of every aspect of this case!

I've read everything here and watched the videos twice. Those calls will tell us so much about Mark's manipulation of the girls... and possibly his mother. I am very sure that a great number of the questions asked of BS have already been been based on those tapes.

If so, BS could well be off the DCFS list forever. This will be because she mis-led the judge about Mark's influencing the girls. I'm sure they were well indoctrinated all those months they lived alone with MS prior to his arrest and he is continuing the brain-washing over the phone and in his letters.

As for MS, he COULD lose all communication with the girls or only have limited contact with them.

I'm trying to convince myself that Tuesday is not far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper