Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that we need to take it into consideration. To me, this isn't a normal street gang activity. I have never seen it and still don't. It is something much more.

To me, this isn't a normal street gang activity. I have never seen it and still don't. It is something much more.

DAMN! Why didn't I see this before! Thank you SS! This makes complete sense to me and I am seriously on the horn right now to the MI guys I know (and one lives right over the sidewalk from me). This makes sense! so much so that it AT THE LEAST MUST BE RULED OUT. And local LE would not do it. never. not in a stitch. If it aint straight up murder like he said she said...it is written off.... dude...let me pass it on and see what happens here....... I am on it.

did you ever feel like a complete idot for asking someone what they thought on a case. Hello. please indoctrinate me now! As for any possible ME gang language or tags we may look for in this case my CID neighbor states he knows none (skeptically I might add) but directed me to CID headquarters. I am crushed but will push on. And someone please send flowers to my neighbor because he thinks I am half baked LOL! (not like I care as I know that the truth is waiting to be found lol)!

and by ANY AND ALL MEANS do not let what my peon neighbor said disturb anything among this thinking thread... we must keep thinking up it. He was not a contact that could yield even a thimblefull of yeah or ney equivacably. I do not think that previous line of thinking is dead or ruled out at all..... I myself will keep digging and posting as I find.... no matter how long or hard the dig gets. Here is to us, WSers! Keep on keepin on.....

wow my English sucked..as usual says my family lol....in the last few posts. Sorry. My degrees belie it... though my spelling sure as hell doesn't LOL!!!!```````

BLINK SAVE ME! i AM FEELING A NEED HERE TO KEEP THE TALK FLOWING! LOL...welcome back from your long and overseas trip!

ok....I will shut up now....to thanks of all I am sure LOL...but for the love of all gods (big and small) keep up the convo on this very, very, very, important crime. It is cooking right under us in pots we do not even know exist.

BLINK SAVE ME! i AM FEELING A NEED HERE TO KEEP THE TALK FLOWING! LOL...welcome back from your long and overseas trip!

NBM- thank you. Unfortunately, my trip abroad leaves me in an even larger quandry-
This freakin graffiti, and I do mean IDENTICAL, is all over EUROPE, in unrelated areas, with no crimes attatched- I have said early on I thought this was a red herring, now I am about 90%.

So posing the question- if the graffiti is unrelated- then what?

blink, I hear ya...and rather am witness to what you have seen (if you were in points eastern where I lived for a good ten years of my life)..

were there any tags differing in the two cases (with the select amt we have been dished)?

It is hard, no doubt, to tell with the large amt of doodles in urban europe in general. Nonetheless....what the hell is up with the clothing disection of the vics? I BET IT MEANS SOMETHING..... hoodies, tees, jackets and socks not ending up where they should....hoodies, tees, jackets, socks, cell phones, keys, and other things, ending up in areas that the body doesnt and nothing makes sense.

Nothng makes sense at all.

hey RR...what do you think? I am just sitting here wondering and hoping that this is solved soon...and also listening to my kansas weather radio that says I may be ripped apart by a tornado in short order! the damn thing is off the air which is unsettling when the sky is ORAGE at eleven at night!

AGG, not twirling but still here....and trying to find out any and all army intell I can pertaining to gang tags (mid east and otherwise) that could relate to this case. Dang I am tired and need to refresh my lemondade pitcher LOL

brb, gonna go look at the monkeys hand and compare it to the link SS posted of the gangs

After Capts posts I have myself been scubbing the net for anything on cults that stretch thru that particular band of Wisconsin. Any published has not fit the bill online yet...so far...but I am not planning on finding out any info via that means anyhow....it is just to 'out there' to be searchable by any electronic means. I cannot declare that, 'if it is out there I will find it'...but I CAN SAY....if it is out there and I didn't find it it is damn lucky! Because I looked everywhere I could think of!

nurse, i can't find the monkey graffiti. saw it last night but can't rember where tis at. u know where?

dude...agg...I posted it back on page 12 or so...hold on and I can find the exact spot but it was related directly to the kid....post in his name....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjlm730