Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AzGigi, thanks. Unfortunately I forgot that Sheerluck "has it all figured out". And I commited a faux paus by giving Sheerluck link to info that Sheerluck obviously doesn't need because Sheerluck...."has it all figured out."

Sheerluck, when was the last time a murder was presented in a G-rated fashion, boxed all neat and wrapped up in a pretty bow? Sorry to burst your bubble, but murder is NOT G-rated. You seriously have added nothing new to this thread other than your own inflated ego and sense of self importance.

ON my AOL main Page!

Do 'Smiley Face Killers' Hunt Students?

By Randi Kaye,
CNN
Posted: 2008-05-22 12:53:01
Filed Under: Nation News
ALBANY, New York (May 22) -- At the age of 21, Christopher Jenkins appeared to have everything going for him. The University of Minnesota senior was good-looking, had a near perfect grade-point average and had a future in business.

Then, suddenly, he vanished.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/do-smi...9990001?icid=1615988631x1202944446x1200306346

You "act" like a criminal?! :confused: No one is perfect, but I can't recall the last time I heard that one on our board here. No, I don't find that a good thing at all.

We are not here playing games and we take this very seriously (Refer to my sn).

Sometimes to catch a criminal and catch on to how they are committing their crimes; you have to think like a criminal and put yourself in their shoes and try to figure out how you would do the crimes. Thats how I profile and for simplistic murder cases; its often the best approach. The informant was in the van and witnessed Chris Jenkins get murdered; so I formed my profile based on the idea that this was not a hard murder to pull off. The only brains would be what Dawn suggested; that maybe a cowardly hierarchy is running the show and calling the shots. Now it appears from CNN's show last night; that my killer profile; which I began posting several days ago; is almost identical to Gannons; so maybe just read my posts; without scrutinizing every noun and verb

AzGigi, thanks. Unfortunately I forgot that Sheerluck "has it all figured out". And I commited a faux paus by giving Sheerluck link to info that Sheerluck obviously doesn't need because Sheerluck...."has it all figured out."

Sheerluck, when was the last time a murder was presented in a G-rated fashion, boxed all neat and wrapped up in a pretty bow? Sorry to burst your bubble, but murder is NOT G-rated. You seriously have added nothing new to this thread other than your own inflated ego and sense of self importance.

What you perceive as "inflated ego" is actually just someone who's experienced and working hard. Now I profiled the killers several days ago and my profile was identical to Gannons. That's ego? I've told people here exactly who the informant is. It is a person who was in the van who witnessed Chris Jenkins death. Posting that is ego? I've detailed exactly how GHB works because GHB is the perfect immobolizing drug. Here's another idea that can be helpful to people who might have children in college or to family members reading this. The criminals might not always use GHB and have a killer in the bar first. They simply abduct a victim on a quiet dark street and immbolize him with a stun gun; which is another excellent way to immoblize a victim. Just another idea that to the smart people here and familily members; might be helpful. If thats "ego"; then thats your problem

SL- the stun gun theory may have been ruled out due to the lack of corroborating evidence of such on the bodies. As far as I know, there hasn't been a mark on the victims. I'm not sure if this could be removed with the bodies being submerged in the water for extended periods of time. If I'm not mistaken, stun guns do leave a mark of some sort..burn-like in nature. I've been of the mind that it was a drug that immobilized these victims.

Just another idea that to the smart people here and familily members; might be helpful. If thats "ego"; then thats your problem

Oh please, what you posted is nothing new or different than what was already discussed a dozen times over a dozen different ways for weeks by WS'ers here before you popped into this thread. You wouldn't know that though, because "you have it all figured out", you don't read all the posts. You think you've brought something new or interesting to this thread and you haven't. But your ego and self importance tells you otherwise.

What you perceive as "inflated ego" is actually just someone who's experienced and working hard. Now I profiled the killers several days ago and my profile was identical to Gannons. That's ego? I've told people here exactly who the informant is. It is a person who was in the van who witnessed Chris Jenkins death. Posting that is ego? I've detailed exactly how GHB works because GHB is the perfect immobolizing drug. Here's another idea that can be helpful to people who might have children in college or to family members reading this. The criminals might not always use GHB and have a killer in the bar first. They simply abduct a victim on a quiet dark street and immbolize him with a stun gun; which is another excellent way to immoblize a victim. Just another idea that to the smart people here and familily members; might be helpful. If thats "ego"; then thats your problem
Actually, we did that over a month ago and if you ever looked through the other threads you would have seen it. We have a thread specifically on GHB and other drugs possibly used:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64040

There are no marks of a stun gun which would still be visible during autopsies. You haven't come up with anything so far that we haven't, but you are still touting it as if these are your ideas. This really isn't fair to the people who DO work hard here to bring these things to the forefront. There are smart people and family members here who want real answers and not a recap of things already said or done.

Oh please, what you posted is nothing new or different than what was already discussed a dozen times over a dozen different ways for weeks by WS'ers here before you popped into this thread. You wouldn't know that though, because "you have it all figured out", you don't read all the posts. You think you've brought something new or interesting to this thread and you haven't. But your ego and self importance tells you otherwise.
I agree. It seems the only posts read are the ones where hardworking WSers or the Detectives have brought up these theories before evidently!

Frankly, I think some people may only want the reward money as opposed to helping solve cases for the families and bringing justice to the victims. As far as I know, no one until now has said the heck with the families and the smart people here because I solved the case on my very own using everything they came up with prior to my arrival.

OK Let's get back on track here and forget about nonsense.

About Lilly, I understand about his fetish group. I don't get the connection here. I think if we were seeing younger men perhaps, but this particular grouping doesn't scream fetish killings to me. Their clothing remains intact and nothing has pointed to them being sexually abused before their deaths. I would think that the fetish group would want their victims literally stripped to raise the level of their excitement and to make the victims more vulnerable.

As I have said before...I believe they were mentally abused by being told they were going to die then letting them agonize over it and pleading for their lives. This type of torture is seen in that video I brought up from Youtube from the Manhunt game. It shows a man fitting the same description as our victims bound to a chair in a bare room begging for his life.

I agree. It seems the only posts read are the ones where hardworking WSers or the Detectives have brought up these theories before evidently!

Frankly, I think some people may only want the reward money as opposed to helping solve cases for the families and bringing justice to the victims. As far as I know, no one until now has said the heck with the families and the smart people here because I solved the case on my very own using everything they came up with prior to my arrival.

Lol SS. Too true.

SL- the stun gun theory may have been ruled out due to the lack of corroborating evidence of such on the bodies. As far as I know, there hasn't been a mark on the victims. I'm not sure if this could be removed with the bodies being submerged in the water for extended periods of time. If I'm not mistaken, stun guns do leave a mark of some sort..burn-like in nature. I've been of the mind that it was a drug that immobilized these victims.

Hello RR; GHB makes more sense than a taser, but a taser leaves almost no visible marks, which is why it's a possible angle if some of these crimes are simply side street abductions. Some of the kids disappeared after small dorm parties; like Nick Garza from Vermont; so I didn't think GHB would have been used on them; unless the detectives feel only the bar victims are connected. A sidenote to the taser is that part of the taser controversy is that human rights groups including the United Nations want them banned for a lot of reasons but 1 reason is that a taser allows a bad cop or a sadistic cop to torture, while hiding the abuse that a baton or a pair of fists would show. When Mrs Jenkins said her son was driven around and tortured I couldn't help but think maybe the torture was taser abuse because his body showed no trauma or signs of torture

SS, the Manhunt game is very disturbing to me. In the CNN report yesterday it was stated the act of fearing death was as important as the death itself. Something like that anyways, I don't remember the exact wording.

Again, SL...you are wrong about the tasers or stun guns not leaving visible marks. We did the research already and covered that weeks ago. However, I am not going to keep going back to find the posts or threads. If you care to look...I am sure you will come across them so you can learn what we did come up with concerning them.

SS, the Manhunt game is very disturbing to me. In the CNN report yesterday it was stated the act of fearing death was as important as the death itself. Something like that anyways, I don't remember the exact wording.
This would certainly fit. The game has a subculture or at least added to a subculture already headed down that path. The video was very troubling to me as parts of it looked incredibly real.

There are smart people and family members here who want real answers and not a recap of things already said or done.

If you want to help family members; here's an idea that maybe Gannon and his friend don't have the time for yet that miaybe you could help with. Gannon said yesterday that at least some of these kids are abducted inside of the bars they're at. Was he asking for help? I think so and I think your best shot in helping family members; was your idea to search the web for pictures from the bar and the night that Tommy Booth was abducted. His relative mentioned that she studied the pictures in detail, but the key would be to connect those pictures with other pictures from other bars where other kids were also abducted and to see if any person was in both pictures. If the same person from Bootleggers in Pennylvania is seen in any other picture in another state; then send those pictures to the detectives. Thank you

Suzi~ Let's check more into other videos involving the game and see if we can get a better sense of who the people are not only in the video, but making them. I would like to know where the people are from and maybe we can track down other videos they have made, too.

I still think it is quite possible that either photos or videos were made before or after of the murders maybe not during, but say going back to the scene during the daylight hours to "spot" the body before LE did.

Suzi~ Let's check more into other videos involving the game and see if we can get a better sense of who the people are not only in the video, but making them. I would like to know where the people are from and maybe we can track down other videos they have made, too.

I still think it is quite possible that either photos or videos were made before or after of the murders maybe not during, but say going back to the scene during the daylight hours to "spot" the body before LE did.

I'll have to go back and find the myspace like page on Youtube that claims to be the makers of the manhunt films and they said they planned on making more. They were from Detroit or Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState