Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they kill more in the winter if the freezing water temp will help kill the victim more? I'm not sure how to word that.. Also most kids away at school are home or traveling for the summers and not at their colleges. College town's bars' would be frequented more so by locals and so more may be noticed than when they are crowded with college kids.

I'm very sure that the water temperature is pertinent to the drownings. Number one; It insures the victim will drown very quickly and without a sound. Number two; I'm wondering if it has anything to do with many of the victims being found without traces of bruising {does the water temperature prevent noticeable bruising ? } I'm still wondering if tazers aren't being used.

I'm leaning toward the idea that this is a gang initiation of some sorts. If only a few individuals were committing these crimes, I would think after 11 years they would tire of it or someone involved would acquire some form of a conscience and find the need to tell someone. { I would hope }
I searched the internet for information on the Latin Kings gang and it seems to fit. Sadly, I think this is why this crime is able to be committed for such a long period of time. Something tells me that the drownings of the eight Rapid City, SD men [1997-1999] are connected. Experimenting? or Refining?
I am unsure. Read the similarities: http://www.ishgooda.org/oglala/news5a.htm

I have thought for a long time that it could be Native American gangs. The idea that there is a common purpose among members to communicate and carry out slayings in multiple locations within the midwest is what I see in this. Also, Sinsinewa being the name of a historical battle is significant. I read in some historical notes that many young warriors were killed and thrown in rivers or drowned in rivers in a kind of holocaust effort to end their lineage; end reproduction.

My personal opinion is the assailant(s) have something to do with the schools, colleges. That's the reason MOST of the incidents are during the school year.

The victims are chosen because they are alone, late at night or early in the a.m.

Victims returning after a night of drinking are chosen because they are more easily overpowered.

The first few incidents, MAY have been accidental. But the fact when they started to multiply indicates it was NOT accidental, but more likely murder.

The incidents beginning in one or two states, indicate at that time perhaps only one or two assailants.

The incidents as they increased, spreading to additional locations, is an indication that the assailant(s) were traveling or commuting in between college locations.

The gradual spreading, spreading, increasing and increasing of incidents over the years, indicates to me as in above, commuting between colleges, additional members of the group joining in.

These people use the same MO, but their own MO. But the majority of the victims fit the same profile,

Young, late teens, early twenties
Attractive male.
Mostly physically fit.
Alone late at night in the early morning hours.
More times than not, returning from a venue where alcohol was most likely consumed.
That some have an extemely high alcohol blood content, doesn't necessarily mean they over indulged, at least by this latest incident, IF they did it may not have been at their own self-controlled.

Just something to think about.

JMHO
fran

PS...the timeline thread is helpful, divided the drownings and disappearance according to academic school year....fran

hi fran--you would find a great number of young white males in bars on campuses during those months. Do you think there is a sexual motivation and not a revenge motivation? The reason being, no sign of sexual assault, but the water could wash away any evidence of that, I suppose.

hi fran--you would find a great number of young white males in bars on campuses during those months. Do you think there is a sexual motivation and not a revenge motivation? The reason being, no sign of sexual assault, but the water could wash away any evidence of that, I suppose.

Yes, I do think there is a sexual motivation and yes,.........the water could wash away any evidence.

Just because they didn't 'detect' any foul play, doesn't mean there wasn't any. They weren't looking at these cases as foul play so they didn't find any.

I believe it may be the 'school atmoshphere,' that brings the devil out.

JMHO
fran

PS......Welcome to Websleuths concentric! :) fran

I have to say that if there was any sexual motivation it had to with a possible person (s) and not that of these students. A gang theory does not work for me, IMHO.

I think it's possible that it's someone a little older than these guys, but not by much. I think they blend in the college areas as well as the bars/party areas that these young men felt okay and safe with.

I would not comfortably say that some kind of drug was not used in most cases. I think that's a strong probable given where most of these young men were last seen.

Given what is available in regards to these victims, I do not believe they would have just walked off with anyone. I think whoever this is knows the campuses, the areas they were all found, and is maybe only several years older than these students. He/she looks safe, dressed safe, and has nothing about them that stands out. Basically, "normal".

I wonder if the person who approached them had some kind of need and requested "help" from these young men. Yes, aka Ted Bundy. But, for young men.

Just tossing my not so deep thoughts out there.

I believe the killer is one person. And, I believe he is good looking, highly intelligent, articulate, and, an under achiever in life.

He is probably a long haul trucker. I believe he is in his late twenties or early thirties. He fits in with young, intelligent, good looking guys. He might be a homosexual?

I believe the killer comes from a very poor background. His parents are probably alcoholics or have mental issues. The poverty background tells me that he is killing these young males for being the success that he is not!

Jealousy is probably the culprit. He's lashing out at these intelligent, high achieving males out of anger. He is a loser in society.

I would bet that he is not a loner, and, is obviously bright and charming.

I believe the killer is one person. And, I believe he is good looking, highly intelligent, articulate, and, an under achiever in life.

He is probably a long haul trucker. I believe he is in his late twenties or early thirties. He fits in with young, intelligent, good looking guys. He might be a homosexual?

I believe the killer comes from a very poor background. His parents are probably alcoholics or have mental issues. The poverty background tells me that he is killing these young males for being the success that he is not!

Jealousy is probably the culprit. He's lashing out at these intelligent, high achieving males out of anger. He is a loser in society.

I would bet that he is not a loner, and, is obviously bright and charming.

This is a very concise and simplified theory--I am with it. I did consider the envy angle early on, but not on Websleuths. As for being a trucker--do you think he's delivering beer to the bars?

How could he kidnap these men? He could simply be parked asking for directions.

I know there is more than one culprit. I remember seeing the surveillance video of Chris Jenkins abduction and more than one person was involved. I also noted that:
in 7.11.97 Richard Hlavaty was chased by a group of men after a fight in LaCrosse... Richard drown.

on 01.01.98 Larry Andrews of New York was last seen running away from a train station... he was found drown.

10.31.02 Chris Jenkins of Minneapolis,MN --- an observer reported seeing an individual being attacked by 10 people --- across from the bar Chris Jenkins was at... later found drown.

6.12.05 Josh Snell of Eau Claire,Wi was able to make a phone call and report he was being chased but didn't know why... he was found drown.

02.02.06 Scott Radel of St.Cloud ,MN .... police officers reported the footprints found in the snow were determined to be of someone running...he was found drown.

And I am bringing up the incident of the native american man who stated he was harassed by a carload of teen-age white males who tried to chase him down with their car ... during the time of the 8 mysterious drownings in SD of homeless men.

It seems as though the victims are being chased or "herded" toward or into the river. It's also strange how so many of them are found to be missing items of clothing that they were wearing. Maybe while struggling to get away they wrangled out of their shirts. Who knows?

I know there is more than one culprit. I remember seeing the surveillance video of Chris Jenkins abduction and more than one person was involved. I also noted that:
in 7.11.97 Richard Hlavaty was chased by a group of men after a fight in LaCrosse... Richard drown.

on 01.01.98 Larry Andrews of New York was last seen running away from a train station... he was found drown.

10.31.02 Chris Jenkins of Minneapolis,MN --- an observer reported seeing an individual being attacked by 10 people --- across from the bar Chris Jenkins was at... later found drown.

6.12.05 Josh Snell of Eau Claire,Wi was able to make a phone call and report he was being chased but didn't know why... he was found drown.

02.02.06 Scott Radel of St.Cloud ,MN .... police officers reported the footprints found in the snow were determined to be of someone running...he was found drown.

And I am bringing up the incident of the native american man who stated he was harassed by a carload of teen-age white males who tried to chase him down with their car ... during the time of the 8 mysterious drownings in SD of homeless men.

It seems as though the victims are being chased or "herded" toward or into the river. It's also strange how so many of them are found to be missing items of clothing that they were wearing. Maybe while struggling to get away they wrangled out of their shirts. Who knows?

There is no surveillance tape of Chris Jenkins abduction. Did you mean someone else, maybe?

Richard Hlavaty and his brother were being chased by a group of men after a fight and jumped into the river to escape. Richard drowned. Police do not consider this to have anything to do with the other college deaths.

Larry Andrews was last seen running away from Grand Central Station, but he was not being chased by anyone. In fact the witnesses stated that he was drunk, but not incoherent.

Josh Snell called his girlfriend to say he would be going over to her place. There is no report of him stating he was being chased.

Scott Radel's footprints show him falling down the river embankment and then running across the frozen river. His body was found in 11 feet of water. He had called his friends (they were at another bar) 3-4 times because he was lost. The only person who feels there may have been foul play is his father.

This is the information I have found.

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/18353369.html Here is the link that was offered if you google : Josh Snell phone call

And I vividly remember the video of Chris Jenkins but yes ,I cannot find it on the web.

Sorry to make it look as tho everyone is being chased but reports do make me wonder ... and yes I will admit not all drownings maybe connected . However, ghb or some other drugs do make the individual appear to be drunk and can disorientate them. I just refuse to assume anything. Someday we will all know the truth.

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/18353369.html Here is the link that was offered if you google : Josh Snell phone call

And I vividly remember the video of Chris Jenkins but yes ,I cannot find it on the web.

Sorry to make it look as tho everyone is being chased but reports do make me wonder ... and yes I will admit not all drownings maybe connected . However, ghb or some other drugs do make the individual appear to be drunk and can disorientate them. I just refuse to assume anything. Someday we will all know the truth.

I did Google all of these young men. That is how I have found some info. I do not disagree about a drug being slipped to any of them. I just cannot wrap my head around a gang related thing. It simply does not work for me.

I took a really good look at the "Evil Happy Smiley Face Man" graffiti. I believe it to be a crude drawing of Porky Pig, the cartoon character. Take a good look at the graffiti, and then look at a picture of Porky. If you make allowances for drawing ability and the fact its done with a can of paint, they are very similar. Porky's tag line was "Th-th-that's all,folks". Also take a look at the freebsd logo, which is a little red guy with horns and a pitchfork. The Evil-H-S-F-Man looks like a cross between the two.

Bill Szostak says that he knows 4 of the 6 people he says are responsible for his son's death; from video from inside the bar his son was drinking in. This is the strongest statement made so far. He says his son was drugged and it sounds like maybe on the video from the bar, he sees this happening. He says the individuals involved in his son's death are also involved in other drownings. I think he said white people and blue collar workers might be involved and its a 3 tiered initiation with a hierarchy. When the pod cast is on Al Roney's WGY website I'll post it here. Szostak says the killers basically stalk out their victims and then hunt them down and they move up in the ranks by committing murder(if this is to be believed). He says its a large network of people involved. He was hesisant to say much but said something about religious satanic groups. So the approach with Bill Szostak in moving forward is to get 40 other families to petition the FBI or the Justice Department to reopen these cases. I'll post link with interview when Al gets it up on his site. Personally I think if Bill Szostak has evidence of 4 of the 6 people involved with his son's death; he should bring this to the Albany FBI and not worry about trying to link all the other cases yet. I remain skeptical about serial murder pods, but do think Josh Szostak might have been murdered.

What I don't understand with Bill Szostak is why he would go on the radio and announce he knows 4 of the 6 people responsible with his son's death; instead of quietly bringing his evidence to the local FBI and showing them the video of the 4 people he suspects? Why not show them the part of the video where he sees his son is drugged?

He does not trust the Albany PD. He said he had to file a FOIL request in order to get a report from them regarding the investigation, and it was only thirty pages long. Bill also said the tape of the bar showed many things that were never followed up on.
I'm hoping WGY puts up a podcast today, the interview was fascinating.

He does not trust the Albany PD. He said he had to file a FOIL request in order to get a report from them regarding the investigation, and it was only thirty pages long. Bill also said the tape of the bar showed many things that were never followed up on.
I'm hoping WGY puts up a podcast today, the interview was fascinating.

He'll have it on later today, but I agree with Al that if you don't trust the Albany Police than bring the video to the FBI. This is an absolute bombshell Bill Szostak dropped and from the interview; I had the impression that Bill Szostak might actually see someone drugging his son, but I'm not sure if he said this with 100% certainty. The impression is that the video shows people that Bill feels is responsible for his son's death. I think Bill Szostak's best appraoch is to stop linking his case with others and just get justice for his son first. If others are linked that would come out later but it remains very possible that most are just accidents. The starting point is proving murder and getting 1 conviction first. At the end of the interview; I think Bill said that 23 cases are linked now for sure; not 40; if I heard it right

Here is the link to Al Roney's interview today with Bill Szostak. This is his main blog page and the podcasts with interviews are on the left side of the page under the Al Roney in demand section. The first podcast about alcohol has no relationship to the Szostak case; he had this guest lined up in advance and its unrelated. This interview reveals new details and if all accounts are true; it presents very strong evidence of foul play with regard to Josh Szostak.

http://www.wgy.com/pages/onair/onair_roney.html

Here are separate links if first link doesn't work. This is part 1 of the podcast of Bill Szostak being interviewed by Al Roney on WGY

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18...PCAST_CAT=news&PCAST_TITLE=Al_Roney_On-Demand

and this is part 2

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18...PCAST_CAT=news&PCAST_TITLE=Al_Roney_On-Demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo