Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly think that DB used the number herself to buy something when she was drunk and now doesn't remember it. How stupid!

She was probably trying to change her name to Irwin...since she can't do it legally.

I honestly think that DB used the number herself to buy something when she was drunk and now doesn't remember it. How stupid!

Or didn't dare tell JI that she spent $69 dollars in an overseas stationary purchase?

If the police have followed up with the IP information they would know it was the family, though.

on the today show video @ about 1:13 the letter from the bank re: fraud mentions a purchase from

RQZ Ltd. $69.XX

i googled RQZ Ltd. and it indeed did go to a office supply site... in the UK (lol)

http://www.rqzltd.co.uk/

since that site was the one attached to the purchase (as it was traced via the fraud investigation), i don't understand how the parents can now claim it used to go to a name change site... it's right there in black and white. both on paper. and online.

on the today show video @ about 1:13 the letter from the bank re: fraud mentions a purchase from

RQZ Ltd. $69.XX

i googled RQZ Ltd. and it indeed did go to a office supply site... in the UK (lol)

http://www.rqzltd.co.uk/

since that site was the one attached to the purchase (as it was traced via the fraud investigation), i don't understand how the parents can now claim it used to go to a name change site... it's right there in black and white. both on paper. and online.

Well, they sell correction tape... you can put that over the name and retype a new name.

I found this page by googling the address of the site registration. Shirley must own every house on the street. Weird.

http://www.192.com/places/b/b90-1/b90-1pr/

ETA: Maybe that's part of the way they write their address in the UK - I have no idea....maybe it's not someone's name after all. LOL

:eek: He lied? Or misspoke?
How can it be?

JT: I saw that myself. Our investigators have seen it. We turned it over to the FBI. I mean, you know, it's just another coincidence. When you pile them up in this case, they're overwhelming. You have that coincidence, and maybe it's nothing, but you know- of all things, a website from the UK that provides a service to change your child's name over the internet for $69 and there's a fraudulent charge on his card.

The phrase that jumps to my fingertips is absolutely shameless. JT is shameless in his misinformation campaign. :banghead:

The phrase that jumps to my fingertips is absolutely shameless. JT is shameless in his misinformation campaign. :banghead:

He picks clients who share the same qualities.

lock these parents up. :jail:..and make the world a happy place.

Looks like they ordered stationary and don't recall. All this over a $69 bill? Jeremy thought there was an error and disputed the claim. It happens...

BUT to spin this into a missing baby case is insane. It is a stationary business. He is saying that the perp charged this amount to change Lisa's name. Beam me up again, Scotty!

:ufo:

Since they were in NYC today, it would be hard to do a sit-down interview in Kansas City :)

I know Jeremy was at the seven-month anniversary vigil and made a few remarks.

I hope once they get back from NYC they are made available for interviews locally.

I'm only up to here in this thread so I apologize if this has been covered, but the reporter specifically said that he saw them both leaving the house a few minutes earlier and declined to answer any questions. So they are not in NY according to him. The reporter was reporting live.

Edited to add I see it was covered...LOL and thank you for the welcome :)

How much do you guys think they got paid for these interviews? Keep these facts in mind:

1. They would not go months without talking if they had thousands of dollars at their disposal just by making a phone call.
2. Every picture I saw on both shows is old. The media has already paid for those pictures---they are not paying for them twice.
3. The national media has not said a word about this case since Feb.
4. This new "development" is not even the top story in KC
5. The only news outlets that have picked up this "development" are the local KC stations, Huffington Post, JVM, Today, Megyn Kelly, and a Florida and Phoenix TV station. MSNBC, CNN, CBS and ABC have not said a word. Neither has the AP. It hasn't been picked up by 99.9% of non-KC local media outlets. Yahoo and AOL News have been silent.

This couple is nowhere near as big of a media draw as they were in the Fall. They are fortunate that the media heyday in Lisa's case was still relatively recent so they can still get some national attention, but these offers are going to dry up as the case gets older and colder.

I'm only up to here in this thread so I apologize if this has been covered, but the reporter specifically said that he saw them both leaving the house a few minutes earlier and declined to answer any questions. So they are not in NY according to him. The reporter was reporting live.

Welcome to WS, yupikgirl! :welcome:

surely they wrote down the web address of this supposed name change website that is now poof!...

what is it, jer? deb? and why didn't you provide it to today or MK to bolster your claim? ??? <--- rhetorical... we know the answer lol

The only reason that Deborah and Jeremy got this latest gig is because JT is still on retainer and wants to be paid. No way that this couple - with only Jeremy gainfully employed - can afford Tacopina's $750 an hour fee. :moo:

The only reason that Deborah and Jeremy got this latest gig is because JT is still on retainer and wants to be paid. No way that this couple - with only Jeremy gainfully employed - can afford Tacopina's $750 an hour fee. :moo:

How exactly does paying a lawyer work when a case isn't going to trial? Does he just tell you how many hours he worked each week on your case and then you pay him accordingly?

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...lent-debit-card-charge-leads-to-break-in-case

During the interview, Ann Curry said an NBC producer looked at the charges on Jeremy Irwin&#8217;s credit card, and they appear to lead to a website for a stationery paper company.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t know why it takes you there now,&#8221; Jeremy Irwin responded, &#8220;but when we first found out about this in December, that&#8217;s where it used to go was the website where you can change someone&#8217;s name online.&#8221;

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...d-charge-leads-to-break-in-case#ixzz1vYUM7sFk

Maybe it was just some drunken typing. "Heyyy, what's this? rththksmpsllltd.co.uk? no, try again....

If JT had worked for several hours he'd remember Jersey's name by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back