Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
since JI was at work (presumably with his wallet) on the night of the 3rd when lisa was "kidnapped", how would that same person or a person associated with this supposed kidnapping obtain JI's debit card numbers as well? this doesn't make one iota of sense to me... oh wait... let me guess!! after the stealth ninja kidnapper took the baby and three phones he swung by the starbucks and somehow got a look at the card in JI's wallet (in his pant pocket?) without being seen/heard there either?

come on folks... this makes NO SENSE!!!

(it would only make sense if the card/wallet was taken on the 3rd as well... and we know it wasn't as JI didn't report a stolen card...)

BBM:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ... stealth ninja kidnapper ... :woohoo:

I agree : this "debit card" makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE ...

I mean really, do they "think" that people are as [insert own word here] as the Pinellas 12 ?

JMO and MOO ...

since JI was at work (presumably with his wallet) on the night of the 3rd when lisa was "kidnapped", how would that same person or a person associated with this supposed kidnapping obtain JI's debit card numbers as well? this doesn't make one iota of sense to me... oh wait... let me guess!! after the stealth ninja kidnapper took the baby and three phones he swung by the starbucks and somehow got a look at the card in JI's wallet (in his pant pocket?) without being seen/heard there either?

come on folks... this makes NO SENSE!!!

(it would only make sense if the card/wallet was taken on the 3rd as well... and we know it wasn't as JI didn't report a stolen card...)

To be fair, a debit or credit card number can be stolen at any point of sale - from restaurants to Walmart to online shopping. So I'll accept that their number was stolen at some point in time and they didn't know until the bank notified them. But I won't accept that someone was trying to purchase name-change documents with it since (1) that's just ludicrous and (2) LE has already told them that stationery was ordered at that site with their card.

OMG! it seems that the rental by phil netz is connected to the benefactor. If so, I've said from the first week, that the rental house needs to be explored. I took a lot of heat for it too. I was told how normal it is for a SINGLE 20 yr old to rent a 2,000 sq ft house in KC.

I'm sure glad RR decided to do this and become an investigative reporter.

If true, I had suggested that Phil's house could have been a home that was being used by the them, compliments of the benefactor/family/friend. I will also propose that Phil lived at Jeremy's house at some point, if not, up to the date Lisa vanished.

In conclusion, Deb wanted out of that house and she was supplied with another nearby under the guise of "Phil's house". I found it odd that neither jeremy/deb wanted to stay with their parents at the time. Now we know. Jeremy don't even have a relationship with them and refused to let them see Lisa. It was a little to convenient that a boy barely out of his teens happened to have a 4 bdrm furnished where four extra people could stay.

To be fair, a debit or credit card number can be stolen at any point of sale - from restaurants to Walmart to online shopping. So I'll accept that their number was stolen at some point in time and they didn't know until the bank notified them...

i wasn't disputing this... i was disputing the odds that the kidnapper was the same person who obtained and used the card info... unless both were taken at the same time which couldn't have occurred...

;)

:offtopic:

Suspect arrested in the murder of Sierra LaMar. We have the best LE in the country, I swear!

For the record, there was a bit of confusion when we talked about "web sites". Right before the show, the producer told me in my ear Jane wanted to know if I knew about a web site. I said, "do you mean the Find Lisa Irwin site". She said "yes". That's how the confusion. When I talked about ownership, I was referring to that site and not this alleged change your baby name website.

For the record, there was a bit of confusion when we talked about "web sites". Right before the show, the producer told me in my ear Jane wanted to know if I knew about a web site. I said, "do you mean the Find Lisa Irwin site". She said "yes". That's how the confusion. When I talked about ownership, I was referring to that site and not this alleged change your baby name website.

Thanks for clearing this up. I thought there was either some confusion or you truly knew something we didn't know regarding these people. I've heard their names on Facebook pages but not here and still don't know the exact relationship.

How much do you guys think they got paid for these interviews? Keep these facts in mind:

1. They would not go months without talking if they had thousands of dollars at their disposal just by making a phone call.
2. Every picture I saw on both shows is old. The media has already paid for those pictures---they are not paying for them twice.
3. The national media has not said a word about this case since Feb.
4. This new "development" is not even the top story in KC
5. The only news outlets that have picked up this "development" are the local KC stations, Huffington Post, JVM, Today, Megyn Kelly, and a Florida and Phoenix TV station. MSNBC, CNN, CBS and ABC have not said a word. Neither has the AP. It hasn't been picked up by 99.9% of non-KC local media outlets. Yahoo and AOL News have been silent.

This couple is nowhere near as big of a media draw as they were in the Fall. They are fortunate that the media heyday in Lisa's case was still relatively recent so they can still get some national attention, but these offers are going to dry up as the case gets older and colder.

I can't even begin to speculate how much they have made from appearances and licensing. I just can't. Outside of a few mentions of CA and some celebrity scandals, you don't see a lot of fee info about checkbook journalism on the net. The NDAs they make you sign must be serious.

I will say, when you are so broke you can't even pay your cell phone bills (weren't they in arrears on property taxes too? cloudy memory:waitasec:) a few grand is probably a lot of money. Not enough to make any extravagant purchases but enough for some peace of mind and a steady supply of boxed wine and smokes. I would imagine that *if* they have received any large sums of money for licensing, they are probably under orders from their team to not make any obvious large purchases.

I would be curious to know if the IRS considers their comped attorney fees to be income for the Irwin/Bradley camp.

Thanks for clearing this up. I thought there was either some confusion or you truly knew something we didn't know regarding these people. I've heard their names on Facebook pages but not here and still don't know the exact relationship.

It's kind of convoluted...when the findlisairwin site first cropped up, people looked up the site registration info. The email contact initially listed was overtly tied to a barrel racing site (that has since been changed). If you went to that site, prominently featured was a barrel racing benefit for the benefactor's K9 charity organization. [There were and continue to be all manner of barrel racing events listed on the site, that particular one just jumped off the screen at the time.] Horses and barrel racing are a connection between the host of the site and the benefactor. Beyond that, I have no idea what their relationship is.

I am certainly curious about reading in yesterday's CCN transcripts mention of PNs home being tied to the registrants of the findlisairwin site. That is news to me and has piqued my interest.

It's kind of convoluted...when the findlisairwin site first cropped up, people looked up the site registration info. The email contact initially listed was overtly tied to a barrel racing site (that has since been changed). If you went to that site, prominently featured was a barrel racing benefit for the benefactor's K9 charity organization. [There were and continue to be all manner of barrel racing events listed on the site, that particular one just jumped off the screen at the time.] Horses and barrel racing are a connection between the host of the site and the benefactor. Beyond that, I have no idea what their relationship is.

I am certainly curious about reading in yesterday's CCN transcripts mention of PNs home being tied to the registrants of the findlisairwin site. That is news to me and has piqued my interest.

Yes, the people who own the site, the barrel racing stuff and apparently the house that Netz lives in are all the same people, friends of the benefactor and also owned the house that JI and DB stayed at when they hid from the media back in October. I believe it is the "nice house" that some of their interviews were done in. I know the names, I just can't say them here.

OMG! it seems that the rental by phil netz is connected to the benefactor. If so, I've said from the first week, that the rental house needs to be explored. I took a lot of heat for it too. I was told how normal it is for a SINGLE 20 yr old to rent a 2,000 sq ft house in KC.

I'm sure glad RR decided to do this and become an investigative reporter.

If true, I had suggested that Phil's house could have been a home that was being used by the them, compliments of the benefactor/family/friend. I will also propose that Phil lived at Jeremy's house at some point, if not, up to the date Lisa vanished.

In conclusion, Deb wanted out of that house and she was supplied with another nearby under the guise of "Phil's house". I found it odd that neither jeremy/deb wanted to stay with their parents at the time. Now we know. Jeremy don't even have a relationship with them and refused to let them see Lisa. It was a little to convenient that a boy barely out of his teens happened to have a 4 bdrm furnished where four extra people could stay.

:seeya:

BBM: Wow ... Yes you did -- :rocker: I remember you were all over this early on !

I agree that Phil was living on Lister with Deb and Jeremy ... Deb's "wine run" with PHIL has always seemed hinky IMO ...

Any word on the interview for today with Megan Kelly ?

TIA !

:moo:

Saw a teaser a few minutes ago. DB was telling about how she looks at every baby when she goes out, trying to see if it's Lisa. How emotionally draining that is.

Guess part 2 will be airing shortly ~ I think someone else is sitting in for MK today.

From what I have been reading the last 24 hrs-no one believes this Credit Card story!!!
I personally think it made them all look foolish!!

From what I have been reading the last 24 hrs-no one believes this Credit Card story!!!
I personally think it made them all look foolish!!

I've noticed that most of the media across the country does not seem interested in this new "development" at all. I have searched on Google and Google News and it's barely getting covered. The following national media organizations have completely ignored it: MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, The AP, Yahoo News, AOL News. Not to mention it, every other show on FOX not called America Live. Even Nancy Grace didn't say a word about it. Locals have posted that this isn't even the top story in Kansas City.

I'm really not sure what the reason is for most of the media ignoring this "development". But it should give Deborah and Jeremy and their entire team a wake-up call as to where they stand in terms of media interest. Sorry Deborah and Jeremy, but you can't just go months without saying a word to the national media, and then expect them to go crazy when you finally decide to open your mouth again.

The ONLY reason I will watch this second interview is that I am working today and have a TV in my office. Otherwise, I wouldn't waste the time! lol

No one in their right minds would believe this ridiculous story! Unfortunately, I think that the wake up call to the three stooges is that their little plan is working. Lay low, come on TV once every 6 months or so with some ridiculous story and Lisa is slowly becoming a distant memory. Well, not for some of us. I will personally keep this case alive in any way that I can. I'm only one person, but these jokes for parents are not going to get away with disposing of Lisa and have it just go away.

Time is a tickin Deb!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff