Defense Conversation on the Net

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One has to wonder if JB will ask ICA to "heed his previous admonition" about acting like a child?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't suppose someone can post a youtube clip of it? THat I CAN see at work. Patty G has it on but I wouldn't know what point to find it.

I think they were so annoyed with her yesterday....after lunch she never shut her mouth...I mean she talked constantly...at one point CM was yawning and yawning...then the guards approached..have no idea what that was all about but CM scooted over and so did ICA, so maybe they were sitting too close to each other.

Yeah watched it again and he is pizzed, says she is acting like a 2 yr old. She asks him if he'd like to switch places and he smirks.

HOly moly he *does* say that to her! I'm going to watch it several more times, but off the cuff, it looks to me like he says that and she doesn't really respond or look angry, so it could be he was kidding and she knew it, or she is just used to acting like a princess and doesn't care if he makes comments about it.

I finally watched it, but IMO, she seems to try to act cool when he makes the comment, but it also looks like she feels really stupid by the expression she makes. She is such a :loser:

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

ICA comes out and bit*hes and moans to Finnell and Mason about Baez
Mason tries to cool her down a bit
Mason goes over to Baez to tell him to go apologise to princess casey
Baez goes over to ICA and says something to her
ICA must say something shirty to him as
Sims instantly tells her off

LOL

It's all here folks at approx 3.09 onwards

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

ICA goes into serious flirt mode with Baez trying to make him grovel - wow she is so transparent!

holy hot mics! yep Baez tells ICA she is acting like a 2yr old!

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

22.35 and put those speakers right up.

lol - omg this is too funny.

ICA gets all pissy and Baez tells her off, what have we been saying for years??!!

This is what I don't get, momentarily thereafter ICA signals to JB and then JB chuckles.

So either it was friendly banter or he is mocking her.

My gut is telling me the latter, it seems something's awry with the Defense,

Woah, woah, woah!

Okay, in light of the news that Baez told ICA off for acting like a 2yr old (poor choice of words) here is my (moo) summation of today's events.

LOL

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

Wrong clip, I think? I really want to see today's escapades lol!

ICA will be difficult to control. Her borderline qualities are on high alert. I expect her to start playing both men against each other.

Too late. That started a while back when she started with the physical contact with CM, patting him as soon as she walks into Court. He responds during hearings by rubbing her.. :innocent:

Wrong clip, I think? I really want to see today's escapades lol!

this is a continuation of what happened yesterday and why she decided not to sit with Baez, it is from today.

Sooooooooooooo sorry. :)

This is the right clip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

I thought I heard him say "I feel like a 2 year old", myself.

The other clip is posted earlier - this is a continuation of what happened yesterday and why she decided not to sit with Baez, it is from today. Watch it and you'll understand.

Huh, when I click on your link, it's the one from yesterday. Maybe it's me?

This is what I heard:
ICA: "I want to get the hell out of here"
JB: Really?
ICA: Really.
JB: you are acting like a 2 year old.

I'm so glad this was caught on audio. Where does she think she's going lol?

Woah, woah, woah!

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title

Hummm ... I don't see the exchange you describe above at the 3.09 mark.

My concern has always been that we would get to this point and ICA would have a blow up with her team of counsel and want to fire them. And it makes me nervous that at this stage these attorneys do not have their client under control or themselves for that matter.

Then we saw the 3 guards approach them yesterday. Wonder what that was about?

:waitasec:

Maybe ... a "big" Maybe ... a little bit of "reality" is finally setting in for the DT about their client ... or ... are they just getting "tired" of this case and ICA and are wishing it was over ?

:cow:

The DT has had their "hands full" since they took this case. Their client is: very "immature" ... very "irresponsible" ... a "pathological liar" ... "stole $$$" from family and friends ... a "narcissist" ... a "murderer" ... and the list goes on (ya'll know the rest) ...

The DT has "played games" with this case since day one ... including insulting the SA and the Court ...

Sorry DT ... you are "stuck" with ICA ... YOU chose to "believe" ICA's LIES ... YOU chose to "cater" to ICA ... YOU chose to "defend a murderer" ... YOU have known for almost 3 years what you have been dealing with ...

Sorry DT ... you should have thought more of poor little Caylee ... the ONE and ONLY VICTIM here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back