Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is a MSM link tha says that the phone was turned off at around 10:00, and also that his truck was seen in Brantford at around 10:10.

http://www.cp24.com/news/bosma-s-cellphone-found-police-release-new-details-on-suspects-1.1275631

But now I am also curious, because I thought that there was reported to be other footage of Tb's truck on the actual test drive earlier, being followed by DM's Yukon, something about the cameras at a fairground, but this same quote in different articles was the only mention of the truck being spotted that I have come across just now when I searched.

I believe that it was only speculation by people here that there may have been cameras at the fairground that captured the Yukon following. All I can find in MSM, and all I remember being confirmed about the Yukon, was that it followed as they left Tim's house. Of course, that doesn't mean that there isn't other surveillance of the Yukon, but if there was, I don't think it's ever been reported.

JMO

Is this what you're looking for, Jube? It doesnt mention fairgrounds (that may have been assumed in WS posts). They only started reporting the following from Bosmas later on, around the time of Smich capture, maybe later. See fourth paragraph here:

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/n...bosma-killing/article12370401/?service=mobile

Once again I dont find the language clear. Did the writer mean surveillance of the Yukon just from that evening or surveillance from when the two arrived at his house?

For people who are paid to report information in English, their language is not very clear, you are right. It does say that they were following it when they arrived, but how could they be following it if it hadn't left yet? I thought that I remembered there being other surveillance footage as well, wasn't there video of just one vehicle near the phone drop off site?

Either way, how fast would the killer have to drive to get from 1 mile of TB's house around 10:00 when and where the phone was turned off, to Brantford for 10:10 where it was reported to be seen by a witness?

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/15/tim_bosma_murder_man_was_targeted_police_say.html

"Police now says that when Bosma left his rural Ancaster home on May 6 to test drive his 2007 black Dodge Ram pickup with two men in their 20s, a second car was captured on video surveillance trailing in pursuit.
........... and whoever was driving the other vehicle which Kavanagh said has not been identified but could be a SUV."

The SUV later had been identified as Millard's Yukon.

Seems the perps who murdered TB have set a trend. Hopefully LE got the right guys they arrested in the Alberta abduction. OC in these two cases? Make me wonder now. Edmonton and Calgary... Would OC here in Ontario have connections in Alberta? Odd, never heard of robbing people through online sales until TB's case. Hope it isn't a trend or OC. :( MOO.

Police warn of online selling dangers after alleged knifepoint robbery

The Edmonton Police Service (EPS) is warning consumers to be cautious when buying or selling items online, after two people were allegedly robbed at knifepoint during a potential vehicle sale.

This incident comes less than a week after a similar case where a 23-year-old man was kidnapped at knifepoint in the Callingwood area and driven to Calgary. The alleged abduction happened on Sunday, after the victim met two men who were supposedly interested in buying the man’s vehicle. Two men have since been charged in connection with the alleged abduction.

Earlier this year, Tim Bosma of Hamilton, Ont., was killed after taking two men for a test drive in the pickup truck he was selling. His charred remains were later discovered on a property owned by Dellen Millard.

OC may or may not be related to robbing people through online sales. As yet we have no idea what happened after three (or more) people went on a test drive. We have no idea at all whether someone intercepted this test drive or even if someone stopped TB on his way home. Thats the problem IMO with this case. Nothing really adds up. How do we even know that this was a case of robbing people through online sales ??? Theft may not have been the reason here... JMO

The fact that we are told TB's charred remains were found on DM's farm does not mean he put them there IMO. I have asked many people if this makes sense to them or if they would have put a body they had killed on their own property and the deceased's truck at your mothers house. People look at me like its obvious....that one would not do that !!!!!

Even suggesting DM is stupid (which there is no evidence to confirm IMO)..... does not make this story add up. MOO JMO IMO

Just a guess but looks around 75 feet .....judging from google maps... JMO

That's kind of what I thought looking at the photos as well. I have had a driveway that long before, and I would have scoffed at anyone who wanted to be driven to the end of it instead of walking that distance, unless they were in some way handicapped. Which MS and DM were obviously not, as they had shown that they could walk that distance without assistance so far. So, what I am getting at is, that, in my opinion, it would have been nonsensical for one of them to have just said, 'Nice to meet you. I'm going to hop in the truck here, but just drive me the few feet to the end of the driveway, where I'm going to hop out and follow you to Brantford'. Especially if there was some pre-meditated plan to kill TB, then why would they take the chance of both being witnessed when only one had to meet TB?

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but did TB have a dog at his home? I know I have seen pics of one, but is it his and was it there?

That's kind of what I thought looking at the photos as well. I have had a driveway that long before, and I would have scoffed at anyone who wanted to be driven to the end of it instead of walking that distance, unless they were in some way handicapped. Which MS and DM were obviously not, as they had shown that they could walk that distance without assistance so far. So, what I am getting at is, that, in my opinion, it would have been nonsensical for one of them to have just said, 'Nice to meet you. I'm going to hop in the truck here, but just drive me the few feet to the end of the driveway, where I'm going to hop out and follow you to Brantford'. Especially if there was some pre-meditated plan to kill TB, then why would they take the chance of both being witnessed when only one had to meet TB?

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but did TB have a dog at his home? I know I have seen pics of one, but is it his and was it there?

Not sure about the dog... but maybe TB drove the following vehicle and let others do the test drive ? Maybe TB was murdered by mistake, maybe DM was the intended victim? Or... maybe someone used a tracker on one or the other of the vehicles (thats if the Yukon was actually there). So many questions and so few factual answers. JMO

Not sure about the dog... but maybe TB drove the following vehicle and let others do the test drive ? Maybe TB was murdered by mistake, maybe DM was the intended victim? Or... maybe someone used a tracker on one or the other of the vehicles (thats if the Yukon was actually there). So many questions and so few factual answers. JMO

I am just asking about the dog and the length of the driveway because I believe we saw that DM has a dog, and that TB has a dog (from various photos I have seen) and I was thinking that could be the reason DM parked at the end of the driveway. If he had his dog with him, it would have wise or courteous not to have brought his dog down the driveway to not upset TB's dog, or his own.

So....are his friends in on this framing or not? Obviously we can't share sleuthing of any one here but I am curious as to what the other alternative theorists think.

And Smich? He confuses me.

So....are his friends in on this framing or not? Obviously we can't share sleuthing of any one here but I am curious as to what the other alternative theorists think.

And Smich? He confuses me.

Re Smich, it's like the old Ella Fitzgerald song: "the wrong time and the wrong place". A useful patsy if you ask me. MOO. IMHO. I bet he probably knows less about what went on and what's going on than anybody and has absolutely no possible way of figuring it all out. MOO. IMHO.

DM and MS could have parked the SUV on the road and walked up to the house which is not that far from the road IMO, to avoid SB getting a description of their vehicle, or they may have suspected there could have been security cameras outside the house (and maybe there is).

Were they concerned about leaving tire tracks in the driveway?

They could have claimed they parked on the road instead of in his driveway, as not to block his vehicle in for the test drive, and didn't realize the driveway widened near the house.

If you look at the few pictures of the Bosma's driveway, you will see it is raised gravel and looks only wide enough for one vehicle to drive up or down, until it gets closer to the house. That would be hard for them to determine until they were up closer to house. But a good excuse none the less for not pulling into the driveway. TB's truck could have been parked close to the narrower part of the driveway. In the pictures you can see vehicles parked off to the left and right of the driveway, but that was only because SB had many visitors in her home during this horrific time.

Some people do not like people parking on their lawn for different reasons, e.i., can ruin the grass, cause ruts if wet, can destroy weeping tiles, drainage pipes, or they may have an automatic sprinkler system. IMHO if you do not personally know the homeowner, I would say it's just common sense a visitor wouldn't assume it's ok to park on their lawn.

Another thing we do not know is, how much time did the guys spend time inside or outside talking, and then going over Tim's truck before they drove away? This could be important as SB could have (and obviously was present long enough to get a description of DM and MS) been present during these times and would give her longer time to observe the perps.

I've never heard of someone dashing off quickly for a test drive. There is typically some conversation concerning the vehicle beforehand and especially with men IMO.

More food for thought, maybe the perps thought the person who owned the truck would be home alone. Did they consider killing TB on the spot, taking his truck keys and leaving with his truck? That could be why the two went to the house. Once they found out SB was there, they didn't want to take a chance as it could have been two on two and risky.

Did they plan DM would pocket dial MS while they were at TB's house or just leaving in the truck and MS pretended to be talking to someone who needed him, (gf, friend, mother) therefore he told DM just to drop him off at the road so he could get his vehicle to take care of whatever the fake call was about? By this time DM and TB would be in TB's truck and on their way down the road with MS in the SUV following. At some point they pulled over and TB's life was ended.

Maybe they had no intentions of murder, it just turned out that way.

What we do know is TB was murdered and LE have arrested DM and MS in connection with his death, charging them with first degree murder.

There are so many possibilities we could come up with, but there is only one way it actually happened. We may never know the whole story of what transpired that dreadful night. But whatever did happen was senseless, cruel and evil. I pray for justice for Tim, his family and friends. I continue to give credit to the hundreds of police officers who have, and will continue to work hard to bring some justice to Tim. All MOO.

Maybe they had no intentions of murder, it just turned out that way.

Yes on this we agree.... and who committed the murder is something we need to find out ! IMO

What we do know is TB was murdered and LE have arrested DM and MS in connection with his death, charging them with first degree murder.
There are so many possibilities we could come up with, but there is only one way it actually happened.

Yes this is true...and finding who did it and why is like the million dollar question especially with so little to go on..IMO

We may never know the whole story of what transpired that dreadful night. But whatever did happen was senseless, cruel and evil. All MOO.

I agree we may never know the whole story.... but I have a feeling the whole story is quite the 'mystery' it was intended to be JMO

Not sure if I am reading correctly, but is it being implied that DM's Yukon was parked at the end of TB's driveway, with one of them (DM or MS) getting into the Yukon at the end of the driveway to follow TB's truck to Brantford? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was only stated that the Yukon was spotted following TB's truck. I believe this is the reason the facts become confused sometimes. Could you provide a link stating DM or MS "hopped out and followed to Brampton"? TIA

This is what I could find:

The three pulled out of Bosma's Trinity Road driveway around 9:30 p.m, with the Yukon trailing behind. They did not return.

http://http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882879-oakville-man-arrested-in-tim-bosma-murder/

I do also realize this quote means there would most likely be a third person involved (if the trailing vehicle was in fact DM's Yukon). MOO, but I believe this third person didn't realize what was going to happen that night (in regards to the murder). I believe the reason he wasn't arrested is because he has talked to LE. I believe he just thought they were going to steal TB's truck. ALL MOO

Not sure if I am reading correctly, but is it being implied that DM's Yukon was parked at the end of TB's driveway, with one of them (DM or MS) getting into the Yukon at the end of the driveway to follow TB's truck to Brantford? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was only stated that the Yukon was spotted following TB's truck. I believe this is the reason the facts become confused sometimes. Could you provide a link stating DM or MS "hopped out and followed to Brampton"? TIA

This is what I could find:

http://http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882879-oakville-man-arrested-in-tim-bosma-murder/

I do also realize this quote means there would most likely be a third person involved (if the trailing vehicle was in fact DM's Yukon). MOO, but I believe this third person didn't realize what was going to happen that night (in regards to the murder). I believe the reason he wasn't arrested is because he has talked to LE. I believe he just thought they were going to steal TB's truck. ALL MOO

Dizzy HTH
Article from June 6, 2013
A third suspect in the Tim Bosma murder case might not be on the loose after all, the lead investigator into the mysterious killing said.

Hamilton Police have for weeks said at least three people were responsible for Mr. Bosma’s disappearance and death a month ago,

Police say surveillance video captured images of Mr. Millard’s dark blue GMC Yukon SUV following Mr. Bosma’s 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the evening of May 6,

However, Staff. Sgt. Kavanagh said investigators do not know who was driving the SUV and are probing the possibility that it was Mr. Smich.

“In reality, it could have been Smich,” said Staff Sgt. Kavanagh. “Smich could have got out of the Bosma truck and into the Yukon. So that’s why I say I’m not sure.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

However, Staff. Sgt. Kavanagh said investigators do not know who was driving the SUV and are probing the possibility that it was Mr. Smich.

“In reality, it could have been Smich,” said Staff Sgt. Kavanagh. “Smich could have got out of the Bosma truck and into the Yukon. So that’s why I say I’m not sure.”[/I]

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ird-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

So basically Kavanaugh doesn't have a clue who it was.... and says It could be Smich. On that note then ...It could be anyone.

Could/ Could be ..implies the speaker doesn't know. IMO

Dizzy HTH
Article from June 6, 2013
A third suspect in the Tim Bosma murder case might not be on the loose after all, the lead investigator into the mysterious killing said.

Hamilton Police have for weeks said at least three people were responsible for Mr. Bosma’s disappearance and death a month ago,

Police say surveillance video captured images of Mr. Millard’s dark blue GMC Yukon SUV following Mr. Bosma’s 2007 Dodge Ram pickup truck on the evening of May 6,

“In reality, it could have been Smich,” said Staff Sgt. Kavanagh. “Smich could have got out of the Bosma truck and into the Yukon. So that’s why I say I’m not sure.”

Thanks Swedie! IMO, these 2 stories kind of contradict each other, although I notice it doesn't say where the surveillance video is from when they say MS may have gotten into the Yukon. I don't remember any MSM reports that state the Yukon was parked (empty) at the end of TB's driveway.
Under either scenario, police say two men appeared to arrive at Mr. Bosma’s home on foot.
(from your link - thanks!)

It is confusing:scared:.... MOO:moo:

What I would be interested in finding out is, for those who believe in DM's innocence, why they believe DM is not capable of, or involved in TB's murder.

Is MS wrongfully accused also?
Was DM looking a Dodge truck and did he test drive TB's truck?
What would be the motive for someone to frame DM?
What would the perps stand to benefit for pinning it on DM?
Who stole the HD motorcycle/trailer found in DM's hangar and suspected other stolen vehicles?
Why would DM allow stolen vehicles to be stored in his hangar if he wasn't involved in this illegal activity?
How did someone gain access to DM's SUV the night TB was murdered?
How did the incinerator just appear on DM's farmland at the time of TB's murder, that DM hadn't noticed it missing from where it was normally stored?

And any other information you care to share with your theory. TIA

Who stole the HD motorcycle/trailer found in DM's hangar and suspected other stolen vehicles?

Two men driving a black truck?

The bike and trailer were taken from his back driveway in downtown Toronto in broad daylight last fall and witnesses reported seeing perhaps two men in a black truck back in and take it away.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

No clue how or when the bike ended up in the hangar. The trailer and/or bike cannot be seen in any of the photos of the hangar, so it may have been stored somewhere else before it ended up there.

So basically Kavanaugh doesn't have a clue who it was.... and says It could be Smich. On that note then ...It could be anyone.

Could/ Could be ..implies the speaker doesn't know. IMO

BBM
Doesn't know...didn't know.
That report was from June 6th, and it is now July 31st, almost 2 months later. And a PB is in place so we are obviously not going to hear what has been discovered since the PB came into affect (Approximately May 15th). Forensics were and are working very hard to solve this case and I feel very positive they are/were able to work wonders enhancing that video. Also LE want to make certain they have the right people in jail.

IIRC MS was wearing a red hoodie when he appeared at TB's home and the video could have been cleaned up enough to show more detail such as the red hoodie and hopefully a better image of a face. Maybe what is confusing is MS could have removed his hoodie before the video was captured and that is what made IDing the SUV driver more difficult to ID.

You're correct Dizzy, LE did not release where that video was obtained from in that article. It very well could have been from TB's own home. It's just not clearly stated. Police say a second vehicle followed Bosma’s truck away from the Ancaster home.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...n-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519#ixzz2aeeLDUP8

We do know though LE visited MB's neighbour to obtain video surveillance. Here's hoping it revealed who dropped the trailer off in MB's driveway, with Tim's truck inside of it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro