Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think DM and MS thought they would be caught ... they were both from the Toronto area, and likely thought they would not be recognized by somebody living in rural Hamilton/Ancaster area.

If they didn't think that they were going to get caught, why bother taking the risk of moving the truck to DM's Mom's house?

Doesn't throw it out at all. They did a test run in Etobicoke, didn't steal the guy's truck, didn't kill the guy. So what if they were recognized locally ... they hadn't done any harm. Put the new plan in place for out of town, nobody's going to recognize us, and never thinking the Ancaster incident and Etobicoke incident would be put together as it was.

Why would they need a test run for a test drive, is it assumed that they had never been on a test drive before and wanted to see how one would work? Did they talk their way through it, saying to each other things like, 'Now, at this point in the real thing is when we're going to pull a gun, and then he'll struggle...Do you mind pretending to struggle for us for a moment, REBG, so that we can make this as realistic of a test run as possible for tomorrow? Okay, then you're going to shoot him. Please play dead for us, REBG, so that we can see the way a body will sit in the seat when it's dead. Okay, now, lets leave his phone on for 30 more minutes while we drive around looking for a place to dump it....' Apparently your test run would include a different person and an entirely different route in a different town, so what else could they have been practicing in a test run, other than the murder part?

Actually there was a successful bank robbery close to where i live just recently, the guys wore bandanas and hats to cover their heads/faces....and were long gone by the time the police came. So the observation training and silent alarms were not enough it seems. They still wore head coverings...... DM did not, IF that were him on the test drive.

Nice try, but notice I said almost zero chance...and my post's point, which you missed, was in response to another poster's question of why would DM do such a stupid thing. Thus my bank example. Also, simply put, stupid people do stupid things everyday and against all odds. People that play stupid games also win stupid prizes just like DM has, ex. Murder 1, theft over $5K and confinement for starters.

Any/every crime is pretty much a success initially, uh that's why they call it crime, it has occurred, thus "successful," momentarily. Most people get that concept and understand a time element is involved from case open to close.

Do you have that bank robbery link? I'm always interested in increasing my criminal activity knowledge. TIA for the link.

Why would they need a test run for a test drive, is it assumed that they had never been on a test drive before and wanted to see how one would work? Did they talk their way through it, saying to each other things like, 'Now, at this point in the real thing is when we're going to pull a gun, and then he'll struggle...Do you mind pretending to struggle for us for a moment, REBG, so that we can make this as realistic of a test run as possible for tomorrow? Okay, then you're going to shoot him. Please play dead for us, REBG, so that we can see the way a body will sit in the seat when it's dead. Okay, now, lets leave his phone on for 30 more minutes while we drive around looking for a place to dump it....' Apparently your test run would include a different person and an entirely different route in a different town, so what else could they have been practicing in a test run, other than the murder part?

Uhh, maybe it wasn't a test run? At least not until they compared their own inadequacies? Then afterwards and into the future it became referred to as "a test run."

This time continuum thing is quite confusing isn't it? At least with us trying to post now of what they thought/did then.

Doesn't throw it out at all. They did a test run in Etobicoke, didn't steal the guy's truck, didn't kill the guy. So what if they were recognized locally ... they hadn't done any harm. Put the new plan in place for out of town, nobody's going to recognize us, and never thinking the Ancaster incident and Etobicoke incident would be put together as it was.

Oh I dont know.... plotting a murder in advance would mean EVERY step of the way having to conceal your plan. If you plan on burning evidence and yet leaving EVERYTHING ELSE out there in all it's glory what on earth was the point of the plan/plot....

I suggest anyone who thinks this would be normal planning has ' lost the plot ' JMO

Do you have that bank robbery link? I'm always interested in increasing my criminal activity knowledge. TIA for the link.

I do have a link but under the circumstances I would prefer not to advertize my location...not with the proximity to set ups being under scrutiny... JMO

Oh I dont know.... plotting a murder in advance would mean EVERY step of the way having to conceal your plan. If you plan on burning evidence and yet leaving EVERYTHING ELSE out there in all it's glory what on earth was the point of the plan/plot....

I suggest anyone who thinks this would be normal planning has ' lost the plot ' JMO

Not really, they were "fishing" for a truck or an owner they could handle. That appears to be the plan and as such it entailed sorting thru ever how many trucks/owners it took to find their "perfect" target.

Not really, they were "fishing" for a truck or an owner they could handle. That appears to be the plan and as such it entailed sorting thru ever how many trucks/owners it took to find their "perfect" target.

I find that to be a rather silly reason IMO..... just not something that sits well with me...JMO. I feel absolutely certain that there is much more to this case JMO

I can appreciate that.

Thank you

Thank you Margarita25 it is a well written article compared to some.

I have an issue with such 'witnesses' as this:

“There was definitely no animals there,” said Tom Sherk, who drives past the farm every day.

Now how on earth can someone who drives past a field every day know DEFINITELY that no animals are there ???? It is farmland in a rather remotish location surrounded by bush..... This suggests to me that there would be umpteen different species living there...from mice to deer and everything in between. This witness is far from credible and obviously talks out of his hat IMO.....

Such ridiculous statements are laughable and its even more hilarious that it gets published as suggested fact JMO

Very excellent article Marg. Very telling and chilling indeed.

Could that be the same employee who helped chop vehicles and has now been arrested? The type of guy who stayed home to take care of his sick mother and dogs when he wasn't out breaking the law? I thought their was a tongue in cheek meaning behind that tattoo DM sports. :giggle: MOO.
An employee of the Millard family’s aviation company, Millardair, handled the transaction around July of last year, Mr. Penner said.

He is passionate about cars and even employed a mechanic to look after his collection,

The star was Mr. Smich, and the man behind the 2012 video is one of several people who have gone online proclaiming his innocence.

Beyond posting a defence on the video’s YouTube page, the producer, who identified himself as James C, said in an e-mail that Mr. Smich is “the type of guy who stayed home to take care of his sick mother and dogs.”

Mr. Millard sports a tattoo on his wrist that says “Ambition,” but his past reveals a pattern of starting things and not necessarily finishing them.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rge-in-mysterious-bosma-case/article12757899/

Can you explain how the article is chilling ? in your opinion.

Nothing more chilling than suggesting that some passing witness may be a mechanic at Chrysler Dodge....... JMO

Thank you Margarita25 it is a well written article compared to some.

I have an issue with such 'witnesses' as this:

“There was definitely no animals there,” said Tom Sherk, who drives past the farm every day.

Now how on earth can someone who drives past a field every day know DEFINITELY that no animals are there ???? It is farmland in a rather remotish location surrounded by bush..... This suggests to me that there would be umpteen different species living there...from mice to deer and everything in between. This witness is far from credible and obviously talks out of his hat IMO.....

Such ridiculous statements are laughable and its even more hilarious that it gets published as suggested fact JMO

I am sure the guy is speaking in terms of farm animals such as cows, chickens, pigs, that sort of animal kwim? Who would buy an incinerator for deer or mice, when there are less expensive way to deter or get rid of them, just wondering? Most people don't see an issue with deer as they do not tend to stay in one location and will move about freely. And especially on someone's property as they are very timid animals and tend to run away at the sight of humans. Any other pesky, small animal; rabbits, skunks, raccoons, rats, fox, wolves, gophers, ect. same thing, easy to take care of without the use of an expensive incinerator. The FACT DM did not live on the farmland (probably rarely visited), is a good indication he was not aware of pesky critters there kwim.

I am certain should DM have had 'issues' with deer, during hunting season would be the time to take care of them and he could have made profit from them instead of incinerating them. Many people would love nothing more than to take a deer off of his hands for a delicious venison steak or burger. HTH. BTW it is against the law to hunt deer out of season, you must have a deer hunting license and there is a limit to how many deer one person can kill. HTH.

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/FW/Publication/MNR_E001275P.html

Could that be the same employee who helped chop vehicles and has now been arrested? The type of guy who stayed home to take care of his sick mother and dogs when he wasn't out breaking the law? I thought their was a tongue in cheek meaning behind that tattoo DM sports. :giggle: MOO.
An employee of the Millard family’s aviation company, Millardair, handled the transaction around July of last year, Mr. Penner said.

He is passionate about cars and even employed a mechanic to look after his collection,

The star was Mr. Smich, and the man behind the 2012 video is one of several people who have gone online proclaiming his innocence.

Beyond posting a defence on the video’s YouTube page, the producer, who identified himself as James C, said in an e-mail that Mr. Smich is “the type of guy who stayed home to take care of his sick mother and dogs.”

Mr. Millard sports a tattoo on his wrist that says “Ambition,” but his past reveals a pattern of starting things and not necessarily finishing them.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rge-in-mysterious-bosma-case/article12757899/

rbbm

Since most of that article was a repeat of old news, I also don't see what is so "telling and chilling" in it. I do have a question through regarding the bolded part.

Are you saying that MS was hired as a mechanic in the hangar? Or are you saying that DM's mechanic has now been arrested? Either way, could you please provide a link to this?

TIA

Can you explain how the article is chilling ? in your opinion.

Nothing more chilling than suggesting that some passing witness may be a mechanic at Chrysler Dodge....... JMO

Very telling article indeed and this part of the article is very telling and chilling. Yes IMO. Notice the double spacing after that first sentence? HTH and welcome.

Titled:
Chilling new details in the mysterious Tim Bosma homicide

But nearly a year later, salesman Bill Penner was horrified to learn the incinerator was linked to the grisly May death of Tim Bosma, a husband and father whose charred remains were found on Dellen Millard’s farm after he’d been missing for a week. Police said Mr. Bosma’s body had been “burned beyond recognition.” “We’re terribly sad for the family,” said Mr. Penner, who works at Tristar Dairy Centre, the Manitoba-based distributor. “That’s not what the unit is for.”

HTH. :peace:

rbbm

Since most of that article was a repeat of old news, I also don't see what is so "telling and chilling" in it. I do have a question through regarding the bolded part.

Are you saying that MS was hired as a mechanic in the hangar? Or are you saying that DM's mechanic has now been arrested? Either way, could you please provide a link to this?

TIA

My post was directed at Marg. HTH. :peace:

I am sure the guy is speaking in terms of farm animals such as cows, chickens, pigs, that sort of animal kwim? Who would buy an incinerator for deer or mice, when there are less expensive way to deter or get rid of them, just wondering? Most people don't see an issue with deer as they do not tend to stay in one location and will move about freely. And especially on someone's property as they are very timid animals and tend to run away at the sight of humans. Any other pesky, small animal; rabbits, skunks, raccoons, rats, fox, wolves, gophers, ect. same thing, easy to take care of without the use of an expensive incinerator. The FACT DM did not live on the farmland (probably rarely visited), is a good indication he was not aware of pesky critters there kwim.

I am certain should DM have had 'issues' with deer, during hunting season would be the time to take care of them and he could have made profit from them instead of incinerating them. Many people would love nothing more than to take a deer off of his hands for a delicious venison steak or burger. HTH. BTW it is against the law to hunt deer out of season, you must have a deer hunting license and there is a limit to how many deer one person can kill. HTH.

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/FW/Publication/MNR_E001275P.html

In my post I didn't say an incinerator would be used for deer or mice, I said there would be deer, mice and anything in between....

Can you tell me what 'kwim' means as in the area I used to live kwim was a rude word often spelt as Quim......so I am here wondering ...... :floorlaugh:

If they didn't think that they were going to get caught, why bother taking the risk of moving the truck to DM's Mom's house?

State of mind on May 6 may have changed drastically in the next day or so when Tim's disappearance was so widely publicized and every body was looking for Tim's truck ... that at some point got hidden inside DM's trailer.

My post was directed at Marg. HTH. :peace:

I know your post was directed at Margarita and, no, that doesn't help at all. When you post on a public forum, I assume anyone can ask for clarification on the points made in your post.

You said:

Could that be the same employee who helped chop vehicles and has now been arrested?

snip

He is passionate about cars and even employed a mechanic to look after his collection

And I asked:

You seem to be referring to MS, but I've seen nothing in MSM indicating that he was an employee at the hangar. And I think we all know who the mechanic was there (at least the main one).

JMO

I didn't say an incinerator would be used for deer or mice, <mod snip>.

Can you tell me what 'kwim' means as in the area I used to live kwim was a rude word often spelt as Quim......so I am here wondering ...... :floorlaugh:

KWIM = acronym for "know what I mean?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member