Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... getting back to the matter of why someone(s) would take the truck away from the farm.

This is a very big WHY? IMO

Who would have such a great need to move a truck away from the body?

This imo spells out that whomever took the body to the farm may have had a feeling that the body would be found rather quickly (which it was thanks to observant trespassers)

OR that it would not be found easily ....either or.

So basing it on the premise of being found easily we have to ask the question.."Why would they want it found easily"?

Basing it on the premise of not being found easily......"why not leave the truck there too '?

Now back to the being found easily......

Why would you leave a body to be found easily if you are the murderer?

Most murderers hide their 'kills'.... in the ground, in concrete, in the ocean, a river, in a freezer, on wasteland, in a forest, ....you name it they hide it there. But not this body it would seem..... this body is found burned right in the middle of someones property right next to an incinerator that may or may not have been used but which was placed close by....for some strange yet convenient reason.

The truck...which could have been put inside the barn either by itself or inside a trailer.....was taken miles away instead.... (at risk to whoever was driving I might add)

Now back to the truck on MB's driveway....

WHY?

Instead of leaving the truck at the same place as the body or for that matter taking it by itself or inside a trailer to some remote spot.... or taking it to some underground parking lot and leaving it there with different plates or such...... (many options were open imo) it was taken to MB's quiet residential neighbourhood at night !!!!

Somehow the neighbours who apparently had not seen Dellen in a decade recognized him in the press by his red mohawk which he did not have a decade ago. Not to mention that his surname is way different from his mothers..... I am not saying that the neighbours were involved.... but the possibility is there that the suggestion of something untoward about that trailer may have been ignited by someone loosely connected within that neighbourhood.... which then catapulted into calling the police to 'be on the safe side'....... just a suggestion..... but lets be fair something is ODD about the whole case.... IMO

AGree with SOME of what you said above....Blomquist...BUT for totally different reasons than you stated.. Yep we are all entitled to differ here...!

How do I agree?...I AGREE that this is a very STRANGE CASE....WHO WOULD THINK that you put an ad on Kijji( truck ad) and you get KILLED and than Burned beyond recognition!>>>it is this point that I feel makes us all vulnerable ....TB was a average Family man and all he wanted to do is sell his RAM truck that was a LEMON ( as SB stated.." it is just a dam TRUCK !"....I believe TB would have GLADLY let them have that lemon truck...there was NO REASON for him to have been KILLED ....never mind BURNED....as Le reported>>> ( body burned)!

What a sick CRIME for what seems like such a SENSELESS reason....It was the TRUCK that was the target ....( see police reports..............no ties to TB stated the police ....( links were posted many many times.)

...JMO again stated in Swede long thread with underline reasons and links attached too....as to HOW >>> the evidence has shown many many times DM & MS are GUILTY ...JMHO too!

I believe as others has posted numerous times...DM & MS panicked ...probably the burning in the inciderator was interrupted ...that MAY BE why LE were able to ID T>B body...the job was not completed and IMO things were left there ...possibly wedding ring, boots ...etc...and gruesome remains of his body( form the burning was not completed)

....IMO the resaons may show up in court as the CROWN explains in detail "HOW " and "WHY" they could id TB body....

IMO I think other posters did a great job explaining why TB truck was not left at the farm too....barn was not suitable ...falling apart in pics ...ppl could see in....

IMO >>>>DM & MS decided to leave TB truck in a different place temporarily till they figured out what to do next....DM's mom was away...etc...mentioned in detail here last night...IMO I agree ...not the most brilliant idea ...but that what was done..

.THIS WHOLE STORY is not the most brilliant....IMO ...who goes for a test drive than kills the owner....totally crazy !...IMO ...but they did go on a test drive with TB >> exactly that ..IMO ....the end...robynhood....JMHO on this...many may not agree...and you are welcome to your opinons....Naturally

.....I just find it shall I say " INTERESTING that there is many websleuthers STRONGLY DEFENDING>>>DM ..yet MS is sitting in jail too....I find this a bit strange ....WHERE & WHY is anyone NOT defending MS...on websleuthers?????? JMO again...another strange thing....JMO again.......robynhood

So... getting back to the matter of why someone(s) would take the truck away from the farm.

JMO, but I think they wanted the truck, but didn't have much use for the body....

This imo spells out that whomever took the body to the farm may have had a feeling that the body would be found rather quickly (which it was thanks to observant trespassers)

If they wanted it found easily, why take it to the farm & burn it? Why not just throw the body in the ditch on the side of the road? JMO

So basing it on the premise of being found easily we have to ask the question.."Why would they want it found easily"?

Basing it on the premise of not being found easily......"why not leave the truck there too '?

Can't leave the truck there because of those pesky, nosy neighbors. Better to hide it inside a trailer, away from prying eyes. JMO

Most murderers hide their 'kills'.... in the ground, in concrete, in the ocean, a river, in a freezer, on wasteland, in a forest, ....you name it they hide it there. But not this body it would seem..... this body is found burned right in the middle of someones property right next to an incinerator that may or may not have been used but which was placed close by....for some strange yet convenient reason.

Who's saying TB's body was out in the open, laying beside the incinerator, I don't believe that information has been made public. Do you have a link? TIA

The truck...which could have been put inside the barn either by itself or inside a trailer.....was taken miles away instead.... (at risk to whoever was driving I might add)

Coulda, shoulda, but they chose not to, for whatever reason....

WHY?

Instead of leaving the truck at the same place as the body or for that matter taking it by itself or inside a trailer to some remote spot.... or taking it to some underground parking lot and leaving it there with different plates or such...... (many options were open imo) it was taken to MB's quiet residential neighbourhood at night !!!!

Again, hindsight is 20/20. Guess DM didn't figure LE would check Mommy's house. JMO

Somehow the neighbours who apparently had not seen Dellen in a decade recognized him in the press by his red mohawk which he did not have a decade ago. Not to mention that his surname is way different from his mothers..... I am not saying that the neighbours were involved.... but the possibility is there that the suggestion of something untoward about that trailer may have been ignited by someone loosely connected within that neighbourhood.... which then catapulted into calling the police to 'be on the safe side'....... just a suggestion..... but lets be fair something is ODD about the whole case.... IMO

JMO, maybe the neighbors knew WM? Do we know for a fact DM didn't have a red mohawk a decade ago? Didn't the neighbor just mention the hair color, not the style? JMO, but I find absolutely nothing odd about MB's neighbors calling police, in any regard. Especially since it was after the announcement of DM's arrest. IMO, if you've lived in a neighborhood for many years, you learn stuff about your neighbors, like if they were once married to the son of a fairly well known Canadian aviation icon. JMO

AGree with SOME of what you said above....Blomquist...BUT for totally different reasons than you stated.. Yep we are all entitled to differ here...!

How do I agree?...I AGREE that this is a very STRANGE CASE....WHO WOULD THINK that you put an ad on Kijji( truck ad) and you get KILLED and than Burned beyond recognition!>>>it is this point that I feel makes us all vulnerable ....TB was a average Family man and all he wanted to do is sell his RAM truck that was a LEMON ( as SB stated.." it is just a dam TRUCK !"....I believe TB would have GLADLY let them have that lemon truck...there was NO REASON for him to have been KILLED ....never mind BURNED....as Le reported>>> ( body burned)!

What a sick CRIME for what seems like such a SENSELESS reason....It was the TRUCK that was the target ....( see police reports..............no ties to TB stated the police ....( links were posted many many times.)

...JMO again stated in Swede long thread with underline reasons and links attached too....as to HOW >>> the evidence has shown many many times DM & MS are GUILTY ...JMHO too!

I believe as others has posted numerous times...DM & MS panicked ...probably the burning in the inciderator was interrupted ...that MAY BE why LE were able to ID T>B body...the job was not completed and IMO things were left there ...possibly wedding ring, boots ...etc...and gruesome remains of his body( form the burning was not completed)

....IMO the resaons may show up in court as the CROWN explains in detail "HOW " and "WHY" they could id TB body....

IMO I think other posters did a great job explaining why TB truck was not left at the farm too....barn was not suitable ...falling apart in pics ...ppl could see in....

IMO >>>>DM & MS decided to leave TB truck in a different place temporarily till they figured out what to do next....DM's mom was away...etc...mentioned in detail here last night...IMO I agree ...not the most brilliant idea ...but that what was done..

.THIS WHOLE STORY is not the most brilliant....IMO ...who goes for a test drive than kills the owner....totally crazy !...IMO ...but they did go on a test drive with TB >> exactly that ..IMO ....the end...robynhood....JMHO on this...many may not agree...and you are welcome to your opinons....Naturally

.....I just find it shall I say " INTERESTING that there is many websleuthers STRONGLY DEFENDING>>>DM ..yet MS is sitting in jail too....I find this a bit strange ....WHERE & WHY is anyone NOT defending MS...on websleuthers?????? JMO again...another strange thing....JMO again.......robynhood

RH - You're spot on!!!! I've said before....why is no one defending MS?? Initially, there were some posters who were defending DM on the basis that he was rich, so he couldn't possibly have murdered someone! <modsnip>

It is easier for some people to accept that MS is guilty because he has a criminal record. Maybe DM has never been caught or charged before, because like some posters here, the police gave DM a pass because of the perception of money or status.

Do you find it JUST AS INTERESTING or LESS INTERESTING that most posters on the "guilty" side are talking about DM's guilt waaaaay more than MS' guilt?

The crime points to DM either because he killed TB or because someone else intended for the crime to point to DM. This is why DM was charged. What we have no idea of is why MS was charged with no information as to what led to his arrest. Therefore you have less reason to believe MS is guilty (except LE told you so) and we have less reason to defend him (other than because we dont accept guilt before trial just because LE told us so). Simply put, there really isnt a heck of a lot anyone can say about Smich other than he and thousands of others in the province fit the description of suspect #2.

IMO, if you really think about it, there isnt anything interesting about a weaker defence of MS at this point.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Why is no one defending MS?

There is essentially no information available in regards to MS. Either he intentionally kept a very low profile or he used the two weeks before he was arrested to remove all traces of his online existence. Either way, he is virtually unsleuthable.

Other than the few petty crimes the public has been made privy to, MS is more or less a complete mystery. There is simply not enough information to form an opinion of him at this time - guilty or innocent.

JMO.

There is essentially no information available in regards to MS. Either he intentionally kept a very low profile or he used the two weeks before he was arrested to remove all traces of his online existence. Either way, he is virtually unsleuthable.

Other than the few petty crimes the public has been made privy to, MS is more or less a complete mystery. There is simply not enough information to form an opinion of him at this time - guilty or innocent.

JMO.

Well we know a few telling things about him from the Globe "Chilling new details" article.

- cocaine possession charge
- magic mushrooms possession charge
- DUI charge
- star of a bloody torture video
- failure to appear in court charge
- breach of curfew charge
- no employer is missing him
- graffiti charge
- neighbours crossed the street to avoid him because he made them uncomfortable
- knows/photographed with DM at MS's home
- graffiti buddy is DM's online (Steam) buddy

etc. there have been other articles as well. People just aren't interested in him so they are blind to all the details that have hit the press. I might add, he has dubious choice in friends, who have been visible and vocal in the press (unlike DM's friends).

WHY?

Transporting the truck around in an enclosed trailer is not all that risky, there are plenty of these trailers being hauled around on the roads everyday. Driving the truck around with plates on it that do not belong to it is much riskier. All it takes is a police officer to run the plate number to see if it matches the vehicle those plates are supposed to be on. Just guessing here, but I think LE were probably running plates on every black dodge ram they saw in those days before the truck was found in the trailer at MB's.
And, my thoughts on why the truck was not left at the farm-a possibility is that since DM and MS were specifically setting up these test drive plots of dodge rams, that they needed one for someone, and after they obtained TB's ram, they made arrangements with whomever it was for it's delivery, perhaps this location was near MB's. From there, maybe the other party doesn't show, or says they don't want the truck with the seats missing, so now DM is stuck with this truck. Rather than haul it all the way back to wherever it had been kept prior to the Wednesday/Thursday night, whichever night it was, DM decided to leave it at Mom's, knowing she wasn't there, wouldn't be back for x amount of time, whatever.

All JMO

So... getting back to the matter of why someone(s) would take the truck away from the farm ...
<rsbm>

To separate a dead body from a stolen vehicle. A body was of no use to him/them. Can't re-VIN a body and sell it; truck was a commodity that could be re-VINned either for personal use or sold.

I find it interesting that, of all the properties DM owned, Tim's body was found on the most remote of all of them. IMO, this indicates his familiarity but attempt at distancing.

The truck was found on a property that, although he didn't own it, he was familiar with it. Thus in the need to separate the body and truck, his mom's house was the only other discreet location associated with him where he could keep it non-visible inside the trailer, and as secure as possible. IMO, this also indicates familiarity but distancing.

And, my thoughts on why the truck was not left at the farm-I feel that since DM and MS were specifically setting up these test drive plots of dodge rams, that they needed one for someone, and after they obtained TB's ram, they made arrangements with whomever it was for it's delivery, perhaps this location was near MB's. From there, maybe the other party doesn't show, or says they don't want the truck with the seats missing, so now DM is stuck with this truck. Rather than haul it all the way back to wherever it had been kept prior to the Wednesday/Thursday night, whichever night it was, DM decided to leave it at Mom's, knowing she wasn't there, wouldn't be back for x amount of time, whatever.

All JMO
<rsbm>

LE confirmed that it was Tim's truck that was found inside the trailer, but your post made me wonder if it was already re-VINned.

<rsbm>

To separate a dead body from a stolen vehicle. A body was of no use to him/them. Can't re-VIN a body and sell it; truck was a commodity that could be re-VINned either for personal use or sold.

I find it interesting that, of all the properties DM owned, Tim's body was found on the most remote of all of them. IMO, this indicates his familiarity but attempt at distancing.

The truck was found on a property that, although he didn't own it, he was familiar with it. Thus in the need to separate the body and truck, his mom's house was the only other discreet location associated with him where he could keep it non-visible inside the trailer, and as secure as possible. IMO, this also indicates familiarity but distancing.

Are you suggesting he moved it to his mother's to re-vin it there? Wouldn't that have been easier at his alleged chop shop? Why not move it there, why involve the mother? To me it still sounds like a "We know where your mother lives" scenario.

Are you suggesting he moved it to his mother's to re-vin it there? Wouldn't that have been easier at his alleged chop shop? Why not move it there, why involve the mother? To me it still sounds like a "We know where your mother lives" scenario.

No, i'm suggesting that, IF it was re-VINned, it was done at the chop shop and then taken to his mom's. If it wasn't re-VINned, then I believe it would have been as soon as conveniently possible.

No, i'm suggesting that, IF it was re-VINned, it was done at the chop shop and then taken to his mom's. If it wasn't re-VINned, then I believe it would have been as soon as conveniently possible.

But if he thought the hanger was a safe enough place to leave other hugely incriminating evidence, why wouldn't he leave the truck there? I believe it is closer than Kleinburg, is it not?

But if he thought the hanger was a safe enough place to leave other hugely incriminating evidence, why wouldn't he leave the truck there? I believe it is closer than Kleinburg, is it not?

We don't know that there was hugely incriminating evidence as it relates to murder (chop shop, yes, but murder?)

Also, I have no clue what re-vinning equipment or process is involved. Could be something that was easily done inside the trailer with no need to be at the hangar at all. Dunno, maybe just a pair of pliers and an embossing/stamping device ... no clue.

OH hold on ... Clue !! This is a stamping kit for blank VIN plates:

http://www.vin-plate.co.uk/number_punch_kit.html

I don't understand why folks think he should have left the truck at the hangar. It's been discussed before, that with the potential for other people to be in and out of the hangar seeing the truck, why would he leave it there? Makes much more sense to me to hide the truck in the trailer, remove the trailer to a location where it would not normally be, and where he thought nobody would notice. Also, Kleinburg isn't a great distance ... presumably they thought nothing of driving from Etobicoke to Ancaster to Ayr; why would Kleinburg pose an issue? Killing a guy doesn't make a lot of sense either, so driving to Kleinburg (other than it is his mom's place) may not have to make total sense.

D.M knew exactly what to do to erase VIN #...and had the tools.D.M did a great job on that Harley that Le found in his hanger.Report says it was chopped up into pieces,,,aside from 1 piece that the owner secretly put his vin # on so it was identified by Le....( look up link here on thread) ..It was posted weeks ago....MOOOOO robynhood.

We don't know that there was hugely incriminating evidence as it relates to murder (chop shop, yes, but murder?)

Also, I have no clue what re-vinning equipment or process is involved. Could be something that was easily done inside the trailer with no need to be at the hangar at all. Dunno, maybe just a pair of pliers and an embossing/stamping device ... no clue.

OH hold on ... Clue !! This is a stamping kit for blank VIN plates:

http://www.vin-plate.co.uk/number_punch_kit.html

I don't understand why folks think he should have left the truck at the hangar. It's been discussed before, that with the potential for other people to be in and out of the hangar seeing the truck, why would he leave it there? Makes much more sense to me to hide the truck in the trailer, remove the trailer to a location where it would not normally be, and where he thought nobody would notice. Also, Kleinburg isn't a great distance ... presumably they thought nothing of driving from Etobicoke to Ancaster to Ayr; why would Kleinburg pose an issue? Killing a guy doesn't make a lot of sense either, so driving to Kleinburg (other than it is his mom's place) may not have to make total sense.

bbm

SB, I guess it's the same reason perps do it when questioned, they eventually talk in illogical circles and forget that ONCE AGAIN there's this thing called a time continuum and things called a paradox. For example, DM didn't plan on getting caught so he would feel no need to sanitize the hangar. IF he knew he would be caught and needed to sanitize the Hangar before the test drive, he wouldn't have gone on test drive.

He thought any possible trail would absolutely end with a few acts. One act was TB's demise. He badly miscalculated the tenacity of Mrs. Bosma and Company.

If a criminal continues to MO exactly the same every time, he increases LE's chance of arrest.....too many test drives.

D.M knew exactly what to do to erase VIN #...and had the tools.D.M did a great job on that Harley that Le found in his hanger.Report says it was chopped up into pieces,,,aside from 1 piece that the owner secretly put his vin # on so it was identified by Le....( look up link here on thread) ..It was posted weeks ago....MOOOOO robynhood.

Ummmm How do you know that DM knows how to erase a VIN? How do you know that DM did anything??? How do you know if he even touched the Harley?

I have not seen anything to suggest this ever..... JMO

<rsbm>

Apparently he had other properties...and rental property would have been a lot less noticeable than quiet Tinsmith Court...JMO

JMO, but I think they wanted the truck, but didn't have much use for the body....

How does that compute? The truck would have been somewhat safer at the farm.... imo

If they wanted it found easily, why take it to the farm & burn it? Why not just throw the body in the ditch on the side of the road? JMO

I have already said that I find it odd that someone would leave a body at their property if they are a killer. I have already said that w hover killed could have been miles away within hours or that the next cornfield over would make more sense..... therefore I do not believe this is the work of DM...JMO

Can't leave the truck there because of those pesky, nosy neighbors. Better to hide it inside a trailer, away from prying eyes. JMO

I already said inside the trailer would have been a better option ....thats why I feel whoever did this had an ulterior motive.

Who's saying TB's body was out in the open, laying beside the incinerator, I don't believe that information has been made public. Do you have a link? TIA

I think you will find plenty of articles that state he was found on the property. Also the neighbours knew where the incinerator was.....so it was obviously not that hidden....hence out in the open. Apparently body was not far from it...ground was scorched...so obviously outside somewhere, unless they carpeted that area.... which I doubt ;) .so I just put two and two together and got four !

Coulda, shoulda, but they chose not to, for whatever reason....

Whoever is responsible chose to do what they did....yes I agree...

Again, hindsight is 20/20. Guess DM didn't figure LE would check Mommy's house. JMO
JMO, maybe the neighbors knew WM? Do we know for a fact DM didn't have a red mohawk a decade ago? Didn't the neighbor just mention the hair color, not the style? JMO, but I find absolutely nothing odd about MB's neighbors calling police, in any regard. Especially since it was after the announcement of DM's arrest. IMO, if you've lived in a neighborhood for many years, you learn stuff about your neighbors, like if they were once married to the son of a fairly well known Canadian aviation icon. JMO

Possibly...but by the neighbours own admission.... MB would only wave ..... hardly sounds like she unleashed her life story.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member