Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, one and the same.

Driving distance to White Swan Rd = 9 minutes via Wilson acc to Google maps.

I lived in Hamilton briefly some 30 or more years ago. The surname didn't suggest anything in particular then. Haven't been able to find out if maybe it does now.

2. Still on the MillardAir competition riff, has anyone checked the ownership and principal's background of any other businesses located near the Ancaster Fairgrounds or otherwise near the location where we understand TB was last known to have been that night? Just on the lookout for co-incidences, of course, say anybody else who may be somehow linked to the family. For example, <modsnip>. Has this person inserted himself into the story at any point (as in being quoted by MSM)

YES! IMO interesting connections with one in particular, competition, location, involved in DM being caught red handed with TB's truck.....

I think a handful of execs were definitely working at the company getting things set up, but the worker bees had yet to be hired.

I found ads of Millardair looking for mechanics and aviation related positions dated back in July of 2012 in relation to their MRO, and people asking others about positions there, what they knew about working there, that sort of thing, so there was a definite effort to hire people... hard to know how many actually were hired.

I think a handful of execs were definitely working at the company getting things set up, but the worker bees had yet to be hired.

This is from the AVCANADA site Oct 19, 2011 (SKY MAINTENANCE is a company based in France) I'm sure I saw this bit before, but I didn't remember reading that the MRO was something you would say had "main people involved"... I thought WM was THE person involved.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70394

The new hangars are the start of a new MRO. Rumour has it that it will be carrying out maintenance on "charter" airline type aircraft, B737,A320,B757. Projected start up date is early March 2012. The main people involved are Wayne Millard and a few ex C3,Sky maintenance executives. Should be interesting.

One of the Flightexec fuel truck guys told me over the weekend that the new MRO was to take over the Esso fuel dealership but a financial backer exited the scene days ago, so the Esso dealership stays with Flightexec until further notice. Go figure...

YES! IMO interesting connections with one in particular, competition, location, involved in DM being caught red handed with TB's truck.....

Zackly. On a side note, although it's website is, well, sparse, it appears to be an interesting company. Google found a report of a UNK Inventors CLub Meeting that spotlighted their laser euipment that can scan an object, create a drawing of it and "in some cases created a copy of the object". That was in the year 2000 !! Talk about being ahead of their times!

So what would prompt someone to find it so odd that a truck is parked in a neighbor's driveway that they call LE about it? Anyone?

So what would prompt someone to find it so odd that a truck is parked in a neighbor's driveway that they call LE about it? Anyone?

The call was after DM's arrest
The trailer was in MB's driveway
The trailer was out of place and new to the neighbourhood
It would fit a truck
Police were still looking for the truck

so if they saw the trailer being dropped off..as they said while watching the leafs game..and it being backed up close to the driveway..what vehicle was it attached too? has it ever been said?

All else aside, he was a cute kid.

After much soul-searching, I will finally admit that I ate dog biscuits ... Dr. Ballard's coloured ones. Yes, they tasted good (have to have a discerning palate).

Then, there's the simplest of all possible alternative theories as I posted somewhere on another thread - no idea when or where. This one serves to principally exonerate DM. It's the one that exercises some imaginations because they feel that people don't buy big ticket items with cash; that curbsiding your own vehicle means you wouldn't accept cash and/or that buying/selling an automobile is a transaction involving lots of formal paperwork. None of those concerns hold water.

So the simplest alternate theory goes like this. Say WM really was looking to buy a black 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel pickup for some purpose. Didn't like the one he saw on Sunday. Took TB's out for a test drive Monday night. Drove it up to Brantford. BOUGHT IT with cash on the spot. He has a busy day tomorrow finalizing a real estate deal, etc, and it's already late so, as planned, he leaves in his own vehicle (the one "following" that has an unknown number of other people in it and is possibly driven by his <MODSNIP>) to go home while giving instructions to the other guys to take the truck up to the hangar and leave it there. In other words, what if he and maybe his <MODSNIP> left the scene before any of the violence took place?

What could have happened next in that scenario was the successful robbery of the 25 grand cash in a tussle with these hopped-up feral "friends" that led to TB's death either accidentally or on purpose, and then the vehicle's delivery first to the hangar and manage to get it rammed into the black trailer. But what about this body? So now they drive the trailer to DM's farm and try to get rid of rid of it. Then they drive the trailer to DM's mother's house and leave it there. (If you ask me why didn't they just leave TB inside the truck inside the trailer at the hangar, then I'd have to admit you found the biggest hole in this scenario - unless one or other of them works at the hangar and thought they'd maybe escape LE attention if they didn't leave all the evidence there.)

Anyway, maybe "follow the money" in this case is as stupidly simple as that? MOO.

It's a possibility that the $1 transfer to his mom was for tax/business-related purposes. If the house is in his name and he owns a business, they can go after it if something happens with the business.

Not if he's got the business incorporated.

All else aside, he was a cute kid.

After much soul-searching, I will finally admit that I ate dog biscuits ... Dr. Ballard's coloured ones. Yes, they tasted good (have to have a discerning palate).

You're in good company sillyb. Two generations of teenaged boys in my family used to eat them, too. So far, to my knowledge, this hasn't released criminal tenancies. It's true none of them like cats very much but I don't know if this could be related.

Then, there's the simplest of all possible alternative theories as I posted somewhere on another thread - no idea when or where. This one serves to principally exonerate DM. It's the one that exercises some imaginations because they feel that people don't buy big ticket items with cash; that curbsiding your own vehicle means you wouldn't accept cash and/or that buying/selling an automobile is a transaction involving lots of formal paperwork. None of those concerns hold water.

So the simplest alternate theory goes like this. Say WM really was looking to buy a black 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel pickup for some purpose. Didn't like the one he saw on Sunday. Took TB's out for a test drive Monday night. Drove it up to Brantford. BOUGHT IT with cash on the spot. He has a busy day tomorrow finalizing a real estate deal, etc, and it's already late so, as planned, he leaves in his own vehicle (the one "following" that has an unknown number of other people in it and is possibly driven by his <MODSNIP>) to go home while giving instructions to the other guys to take the truck up to the hangar and leave it there. In other words, what if he and maybe his <MODSNIP> left the scene before any of the violence took place?

What could have happened next in that scenario was the successful robbery of the 25 grand cash in a tussle with these hopped-up feral "friends" that led to TB's death either accidentally or on purpose, and then the vehicle's delivery first to the hangar and manage to get it rammed into the black trailer. But what about this body? So now they drive the trailer to DM's farm and try to get rid of rid of it. Then they drive the trailer to DM's mother's house and leave it there. (If you ask me why didn't they just leave TB inside the truck inside the trailer at the hangar, then I'd have to admit you found the biggest hole in this scenario - unless one or other of them works at the hangar and thought they'd maybe escape LE attention if they didn't leave all the evidence there.)

Anyway, maybe "follow the money" in this case is as stupidly simple as that? MOO.

I dunno Carli .. I just can't see TB (or anyone for that matter) being naive enough to accept a wad of bills for $25,000 without being able to have them checked out at a bank to ensure they weren't counterfeit. I've known it to be done on an $800 item ... buyer and seller attended at the bank to have the bills verified.

Zackly. On a side note, although it's website is, well, sparse, it appears to be an interesting company. Google found a report of a UNK Inventors CLub Meeting that spotlighted their laser euipment that can scan an object, create a drawing of it and "in some cases created a copy of the object". That was in the year 2000 !! Talk about being ahead of their times!

Not sure how "odd" a truck would appear, but under the circumstances -- neighbor's son arrested for a crime involving a missing man, and a missing truck -- a trailer large enough to hold a vehicle would raise more than a few eyebrows. Thank goodness for vigilant neighbors.

I'm curious. How does this theory play out?

It would fit a truck
Police were still looking for the truck

Good point. My bad. I forgot the truck was found after the arrest. So the caller knew that DM was MB's son, then? Did I read somewhere that their relationship was not generally known?

Another neighbor reported "Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn’t even know Burns’s son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said."

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/678720/neighbours-say-they-want-to-console-millards-mother/

Good point. My bad. I forgot the truck was found after the arrest. So the caller knew that DM was MB's son, then? Did I read somewhere that their relationship was not generally known?

Another neighbor reported "Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn’t even know Burns’s son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said."

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/678720/neighbours-say-they-want-to-console-millards-mother/

[The neighbor] said Dellen Millard was around when his mom moved into the neighbourhood about a decade ago. However, he hasn’t lived there during the last eight or nine years.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/13/tim-bosma-case-neighbour-called-police-about-suspicious-trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member