Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching Fox 35 live, that is not Lisa Finley,LOL..

...Investigators have not disclosed the contents of the letter that was left with the newspaper's receptionist about 3 p.m. Wednesday. Prior said the information doesn't point the finger at any individual, but definitely says what happened to Haleigh.
"It will probably solve what happened to Haleigh Cummings," Prior told Channel 4's Dan Leveton about the tip.

Prior said police also thought the tip could solve the seven-month long missing child case "but they have to determine if it's authentic."

What can this possibly mean??????????

I guess they will have the video up online shortly. She said she was just the messenger and didn't know the family. Very gruff sounding voice and very bleached blonde hair. Looked to have lavender colored scrubs on today.

Originally Posted by Kat
Thank you Cementpond (btw your avatar gives me shivers! )

I snipped this from your link because it caught my eye:

Very good eye!:)

Watching Fox 35 live, that is not Lisa Finley,LOL..

Great Cajun! Grab us a link if comes online please?

I just watched HLN coverage on the Haleigh case (they were discussing the other letter that was allegedly written by Nay-Nay).

I found it interesting that the guest (didn't catch his name, I'll try and look for it) had harsh statements about how the investigation has been conducted.

Never heard someone speak about that on national news. Anyone catch who he was? TIA.

Thank you Kitty! I guess we don't have to dig around anymore. I'm glad they know who she is so they can now determine if this is a valid tip or not.

I am still hoping that it is, so that it leads to Haleigh. But, I know that the chances are 50/50. :(

This is the fun part for me. My favorite kind of threads, waaaaahhhhh

Yes I think we're watched. hehehehe ws is famous, LOL

This case is rollin rollin rollin. Finally, I want to shout!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

Editor Says Letter Dropped Off At Newspaper 'Will Probably Solve' Case
POSTED: Friday, September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT September 25, 2009

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else, leaving investigators with questions.

Thanks for the link! (Are you a Beverly Hillbillies fan, by any chance?)

Did they show another clip of the woman who dropped off the letter cajun?

Fox 35 grabbed her when she came out of PCSO and stuck a mike and camera in her face,LOL

Maybe they will have it online soon, I just happen to go on their site when they were broadcasting the news live online and there she was.

Thank you Kitty! I guess we don't have to dig around anymore. I'm glad they know who she is so they can now determine if this is a valid tip or not.

I am still hoping that it is, so that it leads to Haleigh. But, I know that the chances are 50/50. :(

bolded by me,
Oh well, spent some time hunting this down (for Willenfan, she found the Home Care thingy).
Here it is anyway...
http://spotted.staugustine.com/galleries/323118/

Go down to:
COA Caregiver breakfast and take a gander at the scrubs in the pics.
If this has already been found, so sorry... I am a few pages behind.

Let me get this straight the letter tells where HaLeigh is but not who took her?

The part that doesn't make any sense to me, is the letter doesn't point to anyone being involved. But yet it may solve what happened to Haleigh, and it's important to this case. Well a child is under supervision at all times, no grown ups are claiming responsibility for her missing. She didn't just go missing in action like adults do voluntarily. Again, sounds like to me we're getting that double speak from LE, guess so they can investigate the letter and it's authenticity. Lets see if they start searching a new area, that ought to be a clue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicamcolon
Back