*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it really matters but Heath Ledger wears a red wig as the Joker in the nurse scene in The Dark Knight. One of my favorite movies ever!!

Heath was my very fave. Watching this clip made me sad again. He was such a tremendous actor.

[video=youtube;O3OueDLQ23o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3OueDLQ23o[/video]

trip wire was set up to detonate upon entry into the apartment. Was set up to kill that person. LE has successfully defeated the trip wire and first insidiary (sp?) device.

LE on CNN

That lady went up there to complain about the music-she is very lucky she didn't try to get in. She thinks that door was unlocked, and contemplated of poking her head in.
But decided against it.
Oh my.

That's fine. but that is not the one I am referring to currently. :)

Please leave the other online personna off the board for now. I do not think we have any idea if it is him. if it is legit we can always resurrect the convo. thanks.

yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about; I promise not to mention it until we have a MSM link to it. :D

Thanks JBean, hope you're having a great Saturday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

I am wondering if JH had somehow gotten access to the screenplay for this film. I know Django Unchained's script leaked months ago and it does not come out until Christmas Day. Hopefully they can get access to his computer. Praying they make it safely into the apartment, but I'm thinking at some point it's going to blow. Something will trigger it and a lot of evidence will be destroyed.

What a mess.

Praying for the victims and their families.

I am wondering if JH had somehow gotten access to the screenplay for this film. I know Django Unchained's script leaked months ago and it does not come out until Christmas Day. Hopefully they can get access to his computer. Praying they make it safely into the apartment, but I'm thinking at some point it's going to blow. Something will trigger it and a lot of evidence will be destroyed.

What a mess.

Praying for the victims and their families.

The Joker is always blowing up stuff in The Dark Knight, so I don't think his plan is necessarily related to the plot of The Dark Knight Rises.

JMO

I had the same question. Thanks!

I don't want to derail the thread with my own personal feelings and I am not asking you to agree with me. Like I said, I understand that anger is a part of the grieving process.

To answer your question (and JJenny's), there are some parents I do feel were disturbed at the time of their crime. Although disgusted by her actions, I have pity for Andrea Yates - she was clearly not (and still not) of sane mind. D'andre Lane, on the other hand, is a poor excuse for a human being who acted on anger, ignorance and lack of self-control.

If it comes to light that this shooter had motives that were fueled by anger, revenge, politics or anything other than paranoid delusions, I will be right there with you in hoping he rots. But, as of now, his behavior, his parents' resigned reaction, his above-average intelligence, his surrendering to police uneventfully, and his grandiose actions speak to me of a man made evil by mental illness.

To be clear, I am not speaking of legal insanity. That is a completely separate subject that I am not nearly qualified enough to ponder. I am speaking in layman's terms.

The comments that sparked my original post were on a news site and my own FB wall - comments about ripping his arms off or other forms of torture in a public forum. I just don't see how hate in that form serves any purpose and is in fact destructive.

I haven't seen anything to suggest his parents had a "resigned" reaction. I think media misinterpreted what his mother was saying about "you have the right person." She most likely meant she is his mother, not that she expected him to do something like that. In addition, no one came out and said that anyone believed anything was mentally wrong with the guy.
So diagnosing him with mental illnesses out of thin air doesn't make sense.

FYI the AdultFriendFinder profile attributed to the suspect is legit:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/21/james-holmes-colorado-shooting-sex-profile-website/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Yes and what bugs me is that TMZ takes credit for finding that but they didn't.

They got it from reddit and neogaff..........which is why we posted it here BEFORE TMZ! Many of us were following the 18yr old doing minute by minute updates on reddit who pretty much scooped every major news source.

I know, I know............TMZ just bugs me..........lol

I imagine they were the ones they could not remove from inside for hours. Has there been any explanation why it took so Lomg to remove the victims ?

I have only heard CNN blurbs. Personally i would assume once the Victims were found deceased it became a crime scene to process and much work to do. It would take time to sweep and search the whole Theatre as well. One CNN report stated it took time to I.D. some as cell phones and personal items were strewn in a chaotic scene. Not all had I.D. on their person. For the Families it had to be horrible but LE had a crime scene. A large crime scene.

From TMZ this morning. This guy took a little bit of vicodin before the shootings.

James Holmes took Vicodin 2-and-a-half hours before yesterday's shooting rampage ... this according to a new report.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/21/james-holmes-colorado-shooting-drug-use/

I am very far behind but I wanted to say that Vicodin is a combination of acetaminophen (tylenol) and hydrocodone.
If he took 100 MG of Vicodin - then he would have taken at least 10 pills - which would be 10mg hydrocodone and at least 325mg of tylenol in each pill. That is almost a lethal dose of tylenol and vicodin in terms of overdosing.
I am thinking Vicodin is being used as a catch all term - what was likely meant is that he took plain Hydrocodone.
MOO

I am very far behind but I wanted to say that Vicodin is a combination of acetaminophen (tylenol) and hydrocodone.
If he took 100 MG of Vicodin - then he would have taken at least 10 pills - which would be 10mg hydrocodone and at least 325mg of tylenol in each pill. That is almost a lethal dose of tylenol and vicodin in terms of overdosing.
I am thinking Vicodin is being used as a catch all term - what was likely meant is that he took plain Hydrocodone.
MOO

I am thinking he took 10mg unless he was a long time highly tolerant abuser.

I have only heard CNN blurbs. Personally i would assume once the Victims were found deceased it became a crime scene to process and much work to do. It would take time to sweep and search the whole Theatre as well. One CNN report stated it took time to I.D. some as cell phones and personal items were strewn in a chaotic scene. Not all had I.D. on their person. For the Families it had to be horrible but LE had a crime scene. A large crime scene.

You know, I hadn't thought of this til just now, so please forgive me if someone already posted this. In addition to meticulously documenting the scene, collecting evidence and people's belongings, handling the deceased, I wonder if they also went slowly in case he'd left explosives or incendiary devices in the theater. At that time, they were already aware he'd rigged the apt - he told them. Just a thought...

You know, I hadn't thought of this til just now, so please forgive me if someone already posted this. In addition to meticulously documenting the scene, collecting evidence and people's belongings, handling the deceased, I wonder if they also went slowly in case he'd left explosives or incendiary devices in the theater. At that time, they were already aware he'd rigged the apt - he told them. Just a thought...

Agree. I had wondered same. I wasn't clear but thats what i meant by sweeping the building. Looking for anything or anyone else connected to the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc