*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you notice, though, The Riddler has red hair. I wonder if he's sending them on a wild goose chase?

Good point. He might think of himself as the Riddler and not the Joker. The Riddler forewarns police by sending them clues. Perhaps that what he was doing when he supposedly told them about bombs in his apartment.

I find it interesting that he was posting on sex sites (if him) because the picture painted about him so far is anything but player.

Played guitar hero a lot
Seemed depressed, quiet
Never partied or went out with girls
Shy

One thing I did consider is that the bombs in his apartment are set to detonate at a certain point. I know the LE have said there does not appear to be any timers, but for those who haven't seen the new Dark Knight Rises movie....*SPOILER BELOW*....

Part of the storyline of the movie revolves around a bomb that is set to detonate in a certain amount of days and wipe out the entire Gotham City and it's up to Batman to figure out how to prevent it.

I wonder if the shooter had actually seen the new movie since it just came out?

I really don't understand why you think this particular man was disturbed, as opposed to "parents who kill their children, or rapists, pedophiles and terrorists."

I had the same question. Thanks!

OK I am seeing sleuthers on other sites saying that "IDmaster" is NOT James Holmes.

This person might even be a cop and has talked about "fellow officers" and possibly posted last night!

So .........not him

That has probably changed a lot over the past 24 hours. No doubt suicide watch is being done.

(Just using your post as a jumping off point. Post below not directed at you.)

I'd be surprised if it changed. He methodically planned for months to maximize the number of innocent people he could slaughter. He spent a lot of time acquiring his equipment. He then probably spent hours rigging his apartment to blast the building sky high. He set up then remotely started blaring music to try to draw victims to his trap. He walked in and sat among his victims, waiting to begin taking their lives. He went outside, donned his gear, grabbed his weapons and began killing adults and children, walking among the aisles, seeking more victims. At one point, per reports, he exited and lay in wait, shooting those trying to escape the nightmare he alone created.

Reports are he is not cooperating and has hired an attorney. Frankly, I think he's relishing in how well his plan went, how many he's killed, and all the publicity. He's the record holder now for US shootings. Bet he was angry when the AR-15 ammo jammed though, limiting how many he could kill and how quickly he could do it. Thank God some were able to escape during his reloadings.

Some have asked why he told LE about his rigged apartment. I think it's because he wanted all his hard work and "skill" acknowledged. He's probably nearly giddy in anticipation of LE trying to diffuse/enter his apartment, hoping a few more will die. in his mind, so far, this whole thing has probably been a grand success.

And that's why my compassion is focused on the victims, (those who were coldly murdered, the injured, especially those still struggling to survive or dealing with life-altering injuries, and all those who miraculously escaped physically unscathed but wounded from the trauma), LE, the medical staff, and the bomb techs.

Moo

Heath Ledger wore a red wig in one scene. Google "The Joker" look at the pics.

He did say he was The Joker, however, if he is actually "acting out" The Riddler, maybe he's trying to trick them.

Just a thought I am putting out there.

OMG I'm just waking up...........do we know for sure this is him?

Link?

I guess the AdultFriendFinder account is really him?

I have no doubt that it's him; very Aurora and Denver centric

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

July 21, 2012 at 11:42 am

Authorities hope to enter shooter's apartment soon to remove possible explosives
By Steven K. Paulson
Associated Press

Aurora, Colo.— Bomb experts hope to soon enter the booby trapped apartment of the suspect in Friday's mass shooting at a suburban Denver movie theater and remove trip wires, which might include a controlled detonation that causes a loud boom and possibly a fire.

Authorities will alert people before that happens and tell them what to expect, Aurora police Sgt. Cassidee Carlson told reporters Saturday morning...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120721/NATION/207210364#ixzz21H5wN400

(Just using your post as a jumping off point. Post below not directed at you.)

Some have asked why he told LE about his rigged apartment. I think it's because he wanted all his hard work and "skill" acknowledged. He's probably nearly giddy in anticipation of LE trying to diffuse/enter his apartment, hoping a few more will die. in his mind, so far, this whole thing has probably been a grand success.

Moo

I do suspect he would love to be watching news ATM, I am surprised with all the planning he did not have some getaway planned instead of his white flag surrender.

Please do not link to "potential" JH's. Don't link to profiles unless it is confirmed they belong to the shooter.
thanks.

July 21, 2012 at 11:42 am

Authorities hope to enter shooter's apartment soon to remove possible explosives
By Steven K. Paulson
Associated Press

Aurora, Colo.— Bomb experts hope to soon enter the booby trapped apartment of the suspect in Friday's mass shooting at a suburban Denver movie theater and remove trip wires, which might include a controlled detonation that causes a loud boom and possibly a fire.

Authorities will alert people before that happens and tell them what to expect, Aurora police Sgt. Cassidee Carlson told reporters Saturday morning...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120721/NATION/207210364#ixzz21H5wN400

Praying fervently for God's hand of protection over every bomb tech and member of LE there. Please keep them save and guide their movements. :praying:

Thank God for their bravery and service. I'm hoping they completely diffuse without even a little fizzle, or at least no injuries. Talk about anticlimactic for the murderer.

trip wire was set up to detonate upon entry into the apartment. Was set up to kill that person. LE has successfully defeated the trip wire and first insidiary (sp?) device.

LE on CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member