*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. If showed looking like that for his interview to get into graduate school, does anyone think he'd be accepted? Do people think that they accept just anybody into graduate schools? He graduated university with flying colors, he got into competitive PhD program (taking a place of some other student could have used that grant money).

I suffer from mental illness and still was accepted into a graduate program. A person with a mental illness can not be refused a right to an education because they suffer from MI. Colleges don't have access to medical records of students either. Refusing someone into a program because of a disability is discrimination.

According to reports, Holmes did very well in school until recently. He obviously deserved the scholarship or he wouldn't have received it. Why should it have went to someone else? The people awarding the scholarship could not have known he would go on a mass shooting spree.

Prayers and thoughts for the victims.

jmo

I don't find it odd at all that his parents didn't hire him a defense attorney. Why would they loose everything they had paying for a attorney in a case like this. It will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend him and the outcome will be the same.

The poster said the key word "if" in her post. Not that he had a long history, but "if."

And a link please to the fact that he received a stipend. You keep saying he didn't pay for school, I want a link please to prove that he didn't have to pay for his schooling.
I read 26K but dont recall link!

I tend to believe if there were spitting concerns, he would be wearing a spit guard/face mask type apparatus during transport as well as in court. But I'm not sure

No, they don't do that. If they thought he would act up, he would have appeared for Court via video, not sitting in the Courtroom. If he decided to act up while there, they would just take him back to a cell.

It's pointless to hire and pay a lawyer right now when all they need are multiple medical experts to claim he is legally insane. Am sure this is going to be their defense that even the prosecution is not calling it slam dunk. Yes there was preparations and planning and even staging to what he was doing on the court today , but i bet these are all part of his plan.

I was talking to someone today who is investigating part of this case (not LE) and he said the same thing, he spent too much time planning this. He thinks LE won't release the mug shot because he was smiling-he is not sure of this though.

I wonder were he got the funds to buy the weapons and supplies to make traps at his apartment?

Don't know but I think this was staged for a specific purpose. Someone else had to fund this. Also if he was going for The Joker look as some have said, then why did he pick red/orange hair color? The Joker's hair color was green.

Lots of oddities in this case. He played loud music in his apartment to draw attention to it. A neighbor knocked on his door and it cracked open but didn't go in. She called the Police but was busy on another crime or something. Sounds crazy but this was a good thing or it could have been a bigger massacre than it was if they had showed up and went

The University of Riverside President, who spoke over the weekend, said that the suspect was an honor student who had attended school on ' several merit scholarships.'

Also, if he had years of mental health problems, then I doubt he would have been admitted to the graduate program at Colorado University.
IMO, If he was taking his meds properly and correctly diagnosed he might have been able to be this functionial.................again see link wika for all the brillant folks who suffered with mental illiness!

Another thing;He is not mentally ill. Every time something like this happens then people like this get slapped that label to get out of being held responsible.

I read 26K but dont recall link!

I was told this today, a 26,000.00 stipend. Thats what he's being told. I don't have a link but I'm verified on this case. LE very quiet and not confirming much.

I was talking to someone today who is investigating part of this case (not LE) and he said the same thing, he spent too much time planning this. He thinks LE won't release the mug shot because he was smiling-he is not sure of this though.

Yes i do believe a lot of time was spent on this particularly on studying and making those liquid bombs and etc on his apartment . The acquisition of the weapons and armors he used was already the end part of this.

Tmz is also reporting that he is about to be kicked out from his apartment too because he left the school and that apartment is only for enrolled students.

He looks bored and does not care. I have read of defendants looking like that at trial and they were not mentally ill.

James Holmes facial expression compared to others.

James Holmes
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like Holmes is clearly bored. He is emotionally cold and devoid of empathy. Holmes shows very little fear of what will happen to him.

Seung-Hui Cho
Cho looks clearly stone cold devoid of any emotions. In the photos in his infamous manifesto, he looks clearly angry and is full of rage.

Lori Drew
Drew looks emotionally cold and shows a resemblance to Cho and Holmes. Her face suggests she has deep seated anger that goes back to childhood. Drew is more of a psychopath.

Mohammad Atta
Atta looks really emotionally cold. He is very focused and narrow minded.

I am not sure if Holmes is psychotic or psychopathic. However, immaturity runs very deep in them. Some have an extreme sense of entitlement like Drew and likely Holmes. They all show some thoughts persecution and in some case really extreme, like Cho.

Attachments

• Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
    Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 628x471.jpg
    628x471.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Lori-Drew-6370854.jpg
    Lori-Drew-6370854.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • lori_drew_500px.jpg
    lori_drew_500px.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 16
  • attapic.jpg
    attapic.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
ANyone know the capacity of theatre 9 would love to know if he picked the biggest house playing the movie?

Interesting question--not sure but here's the cinema. Posted on their site:
This is a tragic day for our community. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and loved ones, our employees and the entire Aurora community. Cinemark will be issuing refunds for all tickets purchased for last night's midnight shows and tickets purchased for any shows this weekend at Century 16 Aurora Theatre
http://www.cinemark.com/theatre-detail.aspx?node_id=1647#7/23/2012

Someone posted earlier: map
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/07/20/us/The-Shooting-in-Aurora.html

Don't know but I think this was staged for a specific purpose. Someone else had to fund this. Also if he was going for The Joker look as some have said, then why did he pick red/orange hair color? The Joker's hair color was green.

Lots of oddities in this case. He played loud music in his apartment to draw attention to it. A neighbor knocked on his door and it cracked open but didn't go in. She called the Police but was busy on another crime or something. Sounds crazy but this was a good thing or it could have been a bigger massacre than it was if they had showed up and went

If it is true about the amount of explosives and such at his apartment I take that as he did not play well with his neighbors. jmo

I keep thinking that as bad as it was, it could have been much worse. All the ammo he had and the apartment being boobytraped.

It could have.
--his assault rifle jammed.
--the police response was extremely fast
--nobody entered his booby trapped apartment which was meant to kill police.

This "act" took a lot of planning, a couple of months or longer depending on what source you read. There is no way that he did not know what he was doing, IMO.
IMO mental illiness is not a all or nothing entity ... it is a changing entity every day............... because of lack of info reporting is giving notion that for two months he has been ordering ... IMo he may have ordered (when active delusional. manic ordered 15 items) and then calmed and not done any planning for weeks

we also must account for his brillance - because most of us would not know how or want to do this imo for all we know money may have been a factor in his need to order slowly , over time.

He could have planned his whole evening , when feeling ok in 5 hours - you know what I am saying - hate typing beleive it or not!

moreover, the sophisticated booby trap his apartment, he, IMO he would have to have done the apartment kinda quick - by that I mean I do not think it took him weeks - he still had to live inside the unit!

again IMO not a constant state of being, stressors change its manifestations daily...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214