*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully redacted by me.

Hey, Pax, show me a court order to medicate this coward.

I highly doubt he has had any access to any psych meds yet at all. It normally takes a long time before inmates who are booked can be evaluated by a psychiatrist and prescribed drugs. Even in emergencies, it is common for truly psychotic people to just lay their wailing or eating feces for days before help arrives.

In fact, one expert states: http://www.examiner.com/article/unl...s-was-medicated-during-first-court-appearance

I frankly think he looked more nutso in the original photo they kept showing of him. Sinister smile, to me. Weird eyes.

But the level of planning that went into this - nah. Once I learned about that, I just can't buy that this guy is that crazy. There's something off, of course. And I think you could see that to some degree before the massacre. But if he was acting that bizarrely before this event, I doubt anyone would have sold him firearms. At two different location no less.

Nope, I find it very convenient that he is suddenly so crazy he can't function in court but for two months he was sane enough to meticulously plan a horrific tragedy. I'm just not buying it.

Thanks button is not enough. Thank You Thank You. What i have been saying all along.

i should clarify that just because i am talking about the possibily of mental illness being involved does not mean i think he will OR SHOULD get off on an insanity plea

in my opinion, this case seems like it IS NOT an insanity case. MENTAL ILLNESS DOES NOT EQUAL INSANITY. that is an idea some people have a hard time wrapping their heads around.

ITA! There is no comparison to the AK47 which is illegal to own and the AR15 semi automatic rifle.

BBM

Of course it is a deadly weapon when used to murder and injure people. Anything can be a deadly weapon.......just like I read today about a man in Texas who was driving a vehicle and killed thirteen people and injured many more.

IMO

You can own an AK if it's semi automatic, if a full one, it can only be modified to semi, by a gunsmith.

there was the one link to his talking about LSD,
but that's only the most well known chemical hallucinogen.
in his line of study he would be aware of a wide array
of brain chemicals DMT, 2CB, 2CE, DiPT etc.
i doubt the Aurora PD or anyone for that matter
even has tests for these things.
if an online profile is to be found i would be looking on
'psychonaut' websites like erowid.org

there was the one link to his talking about LSD,
but that's only the most well known chemical hallucinogen.
in his line of study he would be aware of a wide array
of brain chemicals DMT, 2CB, 2CE, DiPT etc.
i doubt the Aurora PD or anyone for that matter
even has tests for these things.
if an online profile is to be found i would be looking on
'psychonaut' websites like erowid.org

Very interesting! Please tell us more, some of us simply do not know. How long would these stay in the system and remain effective? What if you took a very high amount?

some of us Websleuthers are interested in discussing the whys and hows of such an brutal, unexplained act of violence. yes, of course, the why doesn't excuse the action. We all know he committed an evil act. saying it over and over really doesn't interest me. What interests me are the whys. then proactive measures can be taken to help reduce the number of these shootings.

I understand. But we have been discussing the whys and hows since 1966 when some guy killed a bunch of people from a bell tower at a college campus. Have we gotten any closer to figuring out what "proactive measures" to take?

I think a discussion of his behavior leading up to the massacre may be helpful. Was he acting suspiciously in the theater? Was there anything an astute observer could have noticed? Any logical red flags of any kind?

Do we all know what we can do to increase our odds of surviving such a tragedy (always locate exits and always look at the people surrounding you to check for anything suspicious, in any crowded place).

Barring that, I think I've come up with a solution but few are willing to try it: refuse, as a society to give these creeps the attention they so desperately desire (crazy or not). Refuse to reward them for what they have done with a nauseating repetition of their names and blow up photos of their faces.

I think that beats excusing such a "young man"s actions with a mental illness none if us can say he has. :moo:

You can own an AK if it's semi automatic, if a full one, it can only be modified to semi, by a gunsmith.

I would rather just have the AR-15 semi-automatic to begin with.

My son has a AR semi-automatic (beautiful gun) and it really is no more powerful than a regular deer rifle.

I dont know if anyone noticed but there was a guy in a gun store that saw JH come in to the store and he has since said that he was WIDE EYED and LOOKED OUT OF IT, that is EXACTLY what he looked like today and when he was at the gun store that was before he was in jail or medicated by court order while in jail and MORE IMPORTANTLY it would have been BEFORE he felt he would have to FAKE looking crazy, so this tells me THERE IS INDEED something wrong with JH and it is some sort of mental illness, I wont diagnose without all the facts but I am pretty sure of that much.

Yep! Said the same thing earlier
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

I think he was medicated. Possibly faking some.........

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/07/23/dr-drew-holmes-appears-very-medicated

He added, “For me, if the physicians had to medicate him to this point of somnolence, he must have been climbing the roof. I don't think he came in depressed and threatening suicide. I think he came in bouncing off the walls.”

“I think the fact that he did this so methodically and over such a long period of time, it's going to be difficult for the attorneys to make his case that throughout that entire three or four month period , he was disconnected from reality and did not know right from wrong," Dr. Drew noted. "He would literally not know who he is and where he was, which may have happened at the end. “

According to tmz (since its not msm, can we link to it or not) three women from AFF site rejected him before the shooting. TMZ claims he contacted these woman and they rejected meeting with him. I am not surprised. I don't think he was doing well in attracting females.

I don't think they need to do anything. People deal differently with this sort of thing. Not everybody is going to stand behind a family member accused of some horrible crime.

Me either. I was just commenting based on the fact the Father went to Colorado. I thought perhaps that was the way they were leaning. Who knows they may choose to walk away tomorrow. I'm just saying I support whatever they need to do for themselves to get thru this. Nothing more. Nothing less.

According to tmz (since its not msm, can we link to it or not) three women from AFF site rejected him before the shooting.

I think he was angry at society in general. He may harbor extremist views of some kind. Even skewed political views...we just dont know.

I do not think he was mentally ill.

IMO

He could very well be asexual and not even interested in having a real gf.

(Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.)

I think he just isn't happy with the way world was treating him.
Women rejecting him, not able to find a job after college, and who knows what else was wrong with the world in his mind.

According to tmz (since its not msm, can we link to it or not) three women from AFF site rejected him before the shooting. TMZ claims he contacted these woman and they rejected meeting with him. I am not surprised. I don't think he was doing well in attracting females.

I do not think he ever did well in that department.

Backpage seemed to be used for any type of sexual liaison JH may have participated in.

He could very well be asexual and not even interested in having a real gf.

(Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.)

Well, why is he allegedly looking for women on websites then?

No way, at this point, do I think there's enough info about the shooter to decide whether he is mentally ill or anything else. For those who have already made up their minds, slow down. We need to learn more.

I understand. But we have been discussing the whys and hows since 1966 when some guy killed a bunch of people from a bell tower at a college campus. Have we gotten any closer to figuring out what "proactive measures" to take?

I think a discussion of his behavior leading up to the massacre may be helpful. Was he acting suspiciously in the theater? Was there anything an astute observer could have noticed? Any logical red flags of any kind?

Do we all know what we can do to increase our odds of surviving such a tragedy (always locate exits and always look at the people surrounding you to check for anything suspicious, in any crowded place).

Barring that, I think I've come up with a solution but few are willing to try it: refuse, as a society to give these creeps the attention they so desperately desire (crazy or not). Refuse to reward them for what they have done with a nauseating repetition of their names and blow up photos of their faces.

I think that beats excusing such a "young man"s actions with a mental illness none if us can say he has. :moo:

You are such a voice of reason.

Really brain tumour patients are what... evil. Spree killers. Charles Whitman showed signs of disease before his death. Brain tumours usually go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed. So since the the 60s any widespread crime sprees attributed to brain tumour patients. Maybe a proposed notification of brain tumour patients when they move into your area. In case the crazy eyes do not give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214