Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. The reason is that Annie D., who claimed she was no longer close to KC yet spent private time with her when KC was out on bail,
said in her disposition that KC is not that smart and probably could not have done this alone.

My thinking is that AD knows more than she's letting on because she lawyered up prior to speaking to LE. So if she says that KC probably didn't act alone I believe her. Although she may have been referring to afterward and not the reason for Caylee's death.

I'm going to say 'other' until we find out the whole story, that is, if we ever do. :banghead:

There is something iffy about that girl IMO. And sorry Annie, but I don't think that; killing your child with duct tape from your own home (which you left in the garage for LE to find 6 months later), driving around for a few days with your baby's body rotting in your trunk, before waking up to reality and realising you had to dump it, then dumping it right by the roadside where you used to take your pets to bury them - right down the street from where you live (!!) AND THEN not even getting out of town, or even coming up with a half way decent story when you had a full 31 days to do so (!!!), shows much smarts, but that's just what I think.

I agree with so many others here. I believe ICA murdered her daughter alone, however, after the act, I believe she has had help.

Time you let a toddler disappear from your sight:

Are we talking minutes or days?

Very effective visual....they should show this to the jury!

wow !!!! my heart sank to my feet when i was scrolling down the page with the 31 days. wow...i got goosebumps :furious:

I'm not sure. The reason is that Annie D., who claimed she was no longer close to KC yet spent private time with her when KC was out on bail,
said in her disposition that KC is not that smart and probably could not have done this alone.

My thinking is that AD knows more than she's letting on because she lawyered up prior to speaking to LE. So if she says that KC probably didn't act alone I believe her. Although she may have been referring to afterward and not the reason for Caylee's death.

I'm going to say 'other' until we find out the whole story, that is, if we ever do. :banghead:

I don't think anybody helped ICA murder Caylee because ICA would have already rolled over on that person a long time ago. Think of all the people who they've tried to point the finger at and will continue to find other innocent folks to try to pin it on after they look over the TES files. It wouldn't even surprise me if they try to pin it on Robin Lunceford even though she's a lifer in prison. JMO of course.

WOW...Thanks button wasn't enough. Again WOW, thank you.

This should be the last thing that the Prosecution puts up for the jury to see when they finish their closing statements. Can you imagine walking to the jury room with THAT TRUTHFUL EVIDENCE fresh in their minds!!
Brilliant post!!

Yes, yes and yes. But it's impossible for me to not apply the 31 days to CA and/or GA too. Caylee lived in their house every day of her short life before those 31 days. Plus they didn't even know the last day they saw Caylee - there was a lot of confusion around what day they last saw Caylee. They didn't react until they picked up the car which they dragged their feet doing, texted KC 'we have a problem', and then proceeded to drag their feet in calling the police even after picking up the Pontiac of death.
No matter how hard I try to understand their rational, I simply can't.

We've seen how controlling CA is now - can anyone believe she would let KC keep Caylee away from her for over a month under any circumstance? She reacted when she was confronted with the car and not before. Then there was that 'give me one more day' comment that KC made to CA as if CA had granted her the previous 31 days in the first place.

There is something wrong with their story and it stinks!

WBG, I'm an "other" vote too but your post about AD gave me something new to chew on. Still, in terms of "doing it alone" I do think KC was plenty smart enough to rage, murder, panic, dispose of the body, and lie (and lie, and lie) about it. I can see what AD might have been getting at, but I do stick with my theory that KC alone killed her child, and was later aided and abetted by a dysfunctional family that knew just enough to know that they needed to circle the wagons and protect the princess, whatever she had done... JMO, and thanks for the mental :poke:!

Hummmm.....

Did she act alone in committing the murder? YES

Did she act alone in disposing of Caylee's body? NOT SURE

Yes, yes and yes. But it's impossible for me to not apply the 31 days to CA and/or GA too. Caylee lived in their house every day of her short life before those 31 days. Plus they didn't even know the last day they saw Caylee - there was a lot of confusion around what day they last saw Caylee. They didn't react until they picked up the car which they dragged their feet doing, texted KC 'we have a problem', and then proceeded to drag their feet in calling the police even after picking up the Pontiac of death.
No matter how hard I try to understand their rational, I simply can't.

We've seen how controlling CA is now - can anyone believe she would let KC keep Caylee away from her for over a month under any circumstance? She reacted when she was confronted with the car and not before. Then there was that 'give me one more day' comment that KC made to CA as if CA had granted her the previous 31 days in the first place.

There is something wrong with their story and it stinks!

Wonder what Lee meant when he said, "This isn't like last time." :waitasec:

I think she ACTED alone.

However, I chose OTHER because I think that GA, CA, and perhaps LA helped AFTER THE FACT.

I think that this assistance in the cleanup/coverup is what has allowed ICA to get away with this for as long as she has.

And IMO this assistance is being twisted backwards upon itself now with the investigation of GA in order to at the very least create reasonable doubt, if not completely throw GA under the bus for her crime.

(I think the rationale behind this is perhaps that GA has lived longer than ICA, and therefore is poised to become a martyr - I just wonder if he has consented to this, or if he will tell the truth)

Sorry if slightly OT, but I do wonder if the defense is going to investigate LA as well - especially after watching ICA break down into tears and turn dramatically toward JB, who seemed to be shooting daggers at LA, after LA's "I love you"???

I believe Casey acted alone. Now whether others, members of the family, assisted after she disposed of the remains, I don't know. Casey has been so tight lipped about every aspect of her crime, that I find it difficult to believe she would confide in anyone for help.

Due to the lack of planning and sheer stupidity of the crime itself (pretended as if nothing happened, drove around with a dead child and eventually decomp in a car that wasn't destroyed), the easily disprovable lies, and the lack of trying to hide the body down the street nonetheless (yes it was underwater but I don't think KC anticipated that). There are many other factors I consider but I'm sleepy and lazy and wont list them all. I just think she acted alone. No one but KC is stupid enough to commit such an easily proven crime.

She forged checks with her own signature for crying out loud. Aside from her obvious mental illnesses, I wouldn't be surprised if she had some sort of mental retardation. I think Lee does too, but that's for another thread.

I have always thought that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but also thought George helped Casey afterwards in the disposal of the body. In fact, I thought (and posted) this even before Caylee's body was located.

It is just my opinion alone that George attempted to make it look as if Caylee had been kidnapped. I also think that the entire family later became aware of what Casey had done and helped her to cover it up. I honestly believe that George and Cindy both knew of the smell in the vehicle before it was even picked up at the tow yard. I believe that Caylee's body had been in the Anthony's back yard for at least a day or two. I am most likely wrong, but this is all what I have thought since the beginning.

JMO

I wondered about this, too, in the beginning, but would George have been stupid and callous enough to dump his precious granddaughter's body on the side of the road? That part puzzles me. I feel that is something the very lazy Casey would have done all on her own.

I do believe the family knew the child's body spent time in the family's backyard before landing in the truck. Yes, I do. Whether they knew it as fact, or whether they suspected it or knew it by instinct, is something else.

I just think the body toss was all Casey.

Question....if the family "aided and abetted" ( which I agree that they did)...what is it called when the lawyers...who know their client is guilty, do every kind of manipulation to get her off? If that is not aiding and abetting...what is it?

Unfortunately, when the accused's attorney does it, it's call "defense" and perfectly legal as long as the attorney follows the rules. :(

I understand your reluctance, Annie made some conflicting comments; including having to be smuggled into the A Team compound. D.R.A.M.A... Did the A's think she was going to be helpful? Maybe. Was she? I'm thinking not so much! Most of ICA old friends, are as shallow as she is. IMOO...

I had the feeling AD was only worried about her own skin, after hearing the Xani from Annie comments - I don't recall ever hearing AD voice any real concern for Caylee - Although I could have missed it, if she said something that was released later in the docs. When speaking of Caylee, AD sounded like ICA had gone out for takeout and somehow managed to lose the order, before getting home 31 days later. No big deal...

Had GA helped in this (not saying he would) he would not have left CA in the woods down the street from his house. I still remember the day GA was looking in the woods, just a little further away from the house. Later claiming he was looking for a new place to set up the tent.

This family seems to have old school mentality of letting family matters be handled by the family and it's all family matters - stealing from gparents (don't call the cops, I'll pay you back), friends (you won't see that money again) parents ($4000.00 deposit) and child (she emptied Caylee's piggy bank and he put in more $$!!) - ICA went rogue. I still think ICA did this alone, 100% - Trust No One. The ends justify the means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal