Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am highly doubtful that the cell phone was the only way the detectives checked Dina's story of where she was. I wish Anne Bremner would release all the files. I would think that the detectives interviewed people that saw Dina that evening. The problem with this case is since the deaths were ruled an accident and suicide, the files are private. Only the family can release information. But here were are again talking about Rebecca's death on the thread about Max.

I just saw Dina on Dr. Drew. It breaks my heart. Max was so adorable. The video of him running on the beach was precious. Dina's heart must be crushed. I am glad Natalie Holloway's mother had sweet words for her and offered support.

Problem with this statement: AB states she has spoken with the witness that places DS at the Mansion Tuesday night.

Jeez, I wonder if the first Mrs. Jonah Shacknai (one year-old GS's and 1 month away from being born ES's mom) ...jumped in front of the car, crying and begging him not to go over to Dina's house again that night o_O Did the first Mrs. Jonah Shacknai place demands on her ex , her babies and the cheating interloper (Dina Romano) ^_^ ? Was her focus to make her ex-husband, his latest toy (Dina) and her and Jonah's babies lives miserable?

If not 'violent' behavior, it smacks of out of control, irrational and I dare say insane behavior for an adult...who professes to be educated and a professional...something. And now is using a faux NP as a means to an end.

Perhaps the first Mrs. had more dignity than the second.

Where did the description of DS's "irrational behavior" come from? Is it in a police report? Could you link to that report because since I read about the theft of $1000 worth of jewelry by a 30 year old woman...calculated enough to put them in various shopping bags...I like to see the source.

So is there a report by a neutral party that describes DS as the crazy one in this episode? Or is this the description of the OTHER person involved in the incident...JS? BIG DIFFERENCE if it is.

How many of us would want our character based upon what a soon-to-be ex husband or ex-friend would say? Try asking two fighting kids who did what...and they both claim to be angelic and claim that the other person is the one out of control. So it is in these situations.

What do we know of JS's temper...or the way he treats women when he is done with them. Could that last voice mail have given a clue? What were RZ's last few days like with him? We will never know. Maybe he was wonderful to RZ, loving, concerned about HER, trying to comfort and reassure her. Maybe he left a message saying just what she needed to hear about THEIR future. Do you think so?

I think there is a big difference what how Max looks in the picture with Rebeccaand in these. He seems so happy with Dina and Nina:

The battle, sorry discussion, over who Max was happy with based on speculation or possibly first hand knowledge isnt relevant unless a specific issue is represented. No need to draw lines on this topic.

I think there is a big difference what how Max looks in the picture with Rebeccaand in these. He seems so happy with Dina and Nina:

I don't think Maxie looks all that happy with Dina in that specific picture, I am sure he does look happy in ohters, she is his mother.
The two samples you provided, Maxie looks truly happy with this auntie. IMO.

Also let's remeber, he is not eating a lemon or anything sour in the pictures you provided also.
I am pretty sure there are more pics of Rebecca with Maxie, they just have not been released.

Just as the above posters wrote,I believe Maxie loved both Rebecca and his mother.

Maxie looks comfortable, happy and content with all three women.

All three women look to be filled with joy with Maxie in their arms.

So sad for Maxie...his pure and primal love for all of them created friction, tension and insecurity. It's really a shame some of these women were unable to put aside inflated egos and allow Maxie to freely and openly express his love to all without fear of causing discomfort to some.

I believe Maxie had an understanding of personhood and what love, dignity and life is met to be.

It is tragic what has become of his three most important women in his life.

Link please.

Mittymick, Jonah was already divorced when he met Dina according to Phoenix Magazine:

http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/201208/boy--interrupted/

Do you have a link that shows otherwise?

"

The language used in the article doesn't clearly say that IMO. It reads "The former Dina Romano was in her late 20s when she met Jonah, the then-40-something CEO of Scottsdale-based pharmaceutical giant Medicis, maker of anti-aging gels and the Botox-analog Dysport. Emerging from a divorce, Jonah was bowled over" by Dina, etc. The statement that he was "emerging from a divorce" makes it seem like he was not yet divorced; if that where the case, wouldn't it just say "newly divorced"? My bet is that as this is a puff piece on Dina, the language used is intentionally vague, and in any event this fact was likely supplied by the interviewee Dina, who IMO would be unlikely to admit in this venue that the relationship started during Jonah's previous marriage (if that were the case).

The battle, sorry discussion, over who Max was happy with based on speculation or possibly first hand knowledge isnt relevant unless a specific issue is represented. No need to draw lines on this topic.

Not to mention, how can anyone make such a determination based upon a single photograph? Or even many photographs?

So? She has spoken to him - that proves nothing. Eyewitness accounts are often wrong, and it seems so with this witness, considering Dina was not near the mansion that night.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=do-the-eyes-have-it

Again, please provide a link for the statement that Dina was not near the mansion that night. As many have pointed out above, the fact that her phone may have pinged near the hospital at some point that evening does not provide an alibi for Dina. Her phone may have been near the hospital but that does not mean that Dina was.

The language used in the article doesn't clearly say that IMO. It reads "The former Dina Romano was in her late 20s when she met Jonah, the then-40-something CEO of Scottsdale-based pharmaceutical giant Medicis, maker of anti-aging gels and the Botox-analog Dysport. Emerging from a divorce, Jonah was bowled over" by Dina, etc. The statement that he was "emerging from a divorce" makes it seem like he was not yet divorced; if that where the case, wouldn't it just say "newly divorced"? My bet is that as this is a puff piece on Dina, the language used is intentionally vague, and in any event this fact was likely supplied by the interviewee Dina, who IMO would be unlikely to admit in this venue that the relationship started during Jonah's previous marriage (if that were the case).

IMO, "emerging from a divorce" means the divorce was final, hence, the "emerging FROM. I don't consider an article about a grieving mother and her suspicions about what happened to her little boy "puff".

Again, please provide a link for the statement that Dina was not near the mansion that night. As many have pointed out above, the fact that her phone may have pinged near the hospital at some point that evening does not provide an alibi for Dina. Her phone may have been near the hospital but that does not mean that Dina was.

I have no link, but here is my post from the last page:

I am highly doubtful that the cell phone was the only way the detectives checked Dina's story of where she was. I wish Anne Bremner would release all the files. I would think that the detectives interviewed people that saw Dina that evening. The problem with this case is since the deaths were ruled an accident and suicide, the files are private. Only the family can release information. But here were are again talking about Rebecca's death on the thread about Max.

I just saw Dina on Dr. Drew. It breaks my heart. Max was so adorable. The video of him running on the beach was precious. Dina's heart must be crushed. I am glad Natalie Holloway's mother had sweet words for her and offered support.

The problem here is that some people are only going by what has been released - which is very little. Detectives would have talked to people that saw Dina that night as well as checking her cell phone. You don't honestly think they wouldn't have checked at the hospital, etc? They are detectives...that's what they do.

So? She has spoken to him - that proves nothing. Eyewitness accounts are often wrong, and it seems so with this witness, considering Dina was not near the mansion that night.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=do-the-eyes-have-it

Hmmm-often wrong also means occassionally right :)

So far, we have a witness that apparently describes DS...we can let that be investigated appropriately to determine validity. This forum has nothing more to consider other than a cell phone location. As often asked of you, please provide new information so we can add that to the discussion. Are you a witness to where DS was? :)

The problem here is that some people are only going by what has been released - which is very little. Detectives would have talked to people that saw Dina that night as well as checking her cell phone. You don't honestly think they wouldn't have checked at the hospital, etc? They are detectives...that's what they do.

Your quote "They are detectives...that's what they do." The entire reason there is a request for the AG to reopen this case is because of what the detectives did and did not do!:banghead::please:

Your quote "They are detectives...that's what they do." The entire reason there is a request for the AG to reopen this case is because of what the detectives did and did not do!:banghead::please:

You don't HONESTLY believe that no detective checked out Dina's story at the the hospital, do you? Personally, I think they probably spent more time on this investigation than was necessary in order to "dot the i's and cross the t's". But then again, maybe I have a much better opinion of the SDSO than you. I think they went out of there way to solve this...the only problem for those that believe it was murder was that all the evidence told them otherwise.

BBM: well what are you going by?

Do you have a link to show what they did not do? As far as I know, the files have not been made public so you and I and everyone else has no clue what was done and what was not done, if anything.

You don't HONESTLY believe that no detective checked out Dina's story at the the hospital, do you? Personally, I think they probably spent more time on this investigation than was necessary in order to "dot the i's and cross the t's". But then again, maybe I have a much better opinion of the SDSO than you. I think they went out of there way to solve this...the only problem for those that believe it was murder was that all the evidence told them otherwise.

Do you honestly think a dectctive called Rebecca and because she didn't answer here phone, the detective just dropped the subject, and didn't pursue contact with Rebecca?

Do you honestly think a dectctive called Rebecca and because she didn't answer here phone, the detective just dropped the subject, and didn't pursue contact with Rebecca?

Yes I do. He called her twice that Tuesday, and then she killed herself that night to avoid talking to him, IMO. Pretty hard to question a dead woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member