Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to show what they did not do? As far as I know, the files have not been made public so you and I and everyone else has no clue what was done and what was not done, if anything.

If we had all the answer's than this blog would have little reason for existence - right? There is presumably much that hasnt been shared. We may find out less than favorable information for all involved, including RZ, DS, AS, and JS. Until than we can only work with what we have or discuss opinions.

IMO, Dina had that Mother's intuition about Rebecca when she first met her. That feeling that something isn't quite right. And if I found out that the woman that would be with my son had a very recent arrest and she pleaded guilty for shoplifting $1000 worth of jewelry, then she gave me the name she used in another country, why, I'd be really worried too.

I have nothing for sympathy for Dina Shacknai. She was so sweet on Dr. Drew last night, you can see what a horrific loss this has been for her. I think she is using the media to get attention to what happened to Max. She lost her only little boy.

The rule on this forum is that if you state something as fact, you must provide a link. If you are surmising something, or making an assumption (as you are here based upon your understanding of process), you are supposed to make clear that that is your opinion by using IMO or IMHO, etc. What you have provided above supports your opinion only, and is not a statement of fact as you have no backup for it. The danger on a forum like this is that if someone posts an opinion as fact, in no time it takes on a life of its own and becomes cited as fact by later posters who have not read all the posts.

Here is a link to show how detectives work: http://science.howstuffworks.com/csi.htm
As for the rest, see my statement below.

Here is a link to show how detectives work: http://science.howstuffworks.com/csi.htm
As for the rest, see my statement below.

So, you are basing a job description for a detective as what they factually do and the behavior and thoroughness they maintain? So, there are no inept detectives, no political motivation, no cutting corners, etc. Just robots performing jobs? Hmmm - then we should have no wrongfully imprisoned or executed prisoniers, no corruption, etc. Right?:banghead: Interested in a house here in Mayberry?

BBM: I totally agree. This Dr is printing what she has been paid to print.. "Money talks"...This is the answers Dina is looking for.. The question is why? Why does she want Rebecca to be responsible for Maxie's accident. never mind that! She is actually accusing Rebecca of MURDER now.. Why? What is she after? Jonah's money? IF Dina can pay enough people to put in writing that Rebecca killed Maxie, Dina can sue Jonah?? is it for her own person need to feel justified for what happen to Rebecca??

BBM

Okay. This is only a theory.

Remember Ms. D Romano speaking about 'blended families' during her presser?

And how children should be afforded a peaceful, harmonious and safe environment?

And how she and her ex-husband had a conversation regarding Rebecca and how Ms. D Romano insisted Maxie not be left alone with Rebecca?

Well, I'm going to assume that didn't go over to well with Maxie's Dad because then Ms. D Romano claims they then agreed to not having Maxie alone with Rebecca while Rebecca was with her other family members.

So...I don't think Ms. D Romano is really saying Rebecca murdered Maxie. (I mean she's dead, right? What could she possibly gain by naming Rebecca as the murderer? Especially knowing she and Jonah did not come to an agreement regarding her demand Maxie not be left alone with Rebecca) It's not like she could sue her ex-husband for breach of contract, right?

Going back to Ms. D Romano's statement, declaring she and Jonah Shacknai had an agreement regarding Rebecca's family member/members ( I wonder what Jonah would say about this ), well Rebecca did have a family member with her that tragic morning.

And supposedly Jonah was not there.

So...I contend Ms. D Romano is really saying, Rebecca's family member murdered Maxie. :what: Yep.

Ms. D Romano would then have two people to go after. One a minor, the other an ex-husband who's worth millions.

The caveat being, she must prove without a doubt she and Jonah Shacknai actually did have that agreement.

Maxie's case must be reopened, the end result declaring he was murdered and the word 'accident' changed out to 'homicide' on his death certificate.

I don't see any of this happening. I really don't.

Of course, this is only a theory, this is what makes sense to me.

Sad all the way around.

This case is difficult because we cannot be sure WHO the villian is or even if there is one.

However, in criticising DS for her concerns about RZ and Max...I wonder how many Moms would be unconcerned if their teenage daughter brought home a new best friend...who had stolen $1000 worth of jewelry from a Dept Store?????

I think most of us would worry terribly about that relationship. We would worry that our child would be influenced by the other child...or begin to feel that kind of theft was "okay." We would worry that the other child would steal AGAIN while with our child...or convey HER sense of morality to our child.
Yet a teenager is not yet an adult...still forming their moral code...still immature.

But we are talking about a 30 year old woman who steals...and a little 4-6 year old CHILD...who is not choosing her, his Father is.

It's a rare Mother IMO who would not be VERY concerned about RZ after learning of this type of theft. This is NOT taking a lipstick out of Walmart...this is $1000 worth of jewelry purposely stuffed in various shopping bags.

RZ had problems. She may have been lovely in many ways but that is shocking, not normal...and absolutely a GOOD Mother's reason for concern.

So, you are basing a job description for a detective as what they factually do and the behavior and thoroughness they maintain? So, there are no inept detectives, no political motivation, no cutting corners, etc. Just robots performing jobs? Hmmm - then we should have no wrongfully imprisoned or executed prisoniers, no corruption, etc. Right?:banghead: Interested in a house here in Mayberry?

IMO, I believe a detective would follow up the cell phone record with speaking to actual people who saw Dina that night. But then again, I pretty much trust the SDSO. As I see it, there were too many people working on this case for any sort of "cover ups". IMO, they would have double-checked all alibis.

The component of this interview I came away with was the Phoenix Magazine writer enlightening the fact that Rebecca's sister was at the scene the morning of Max's fall - along, of course, with Rebecca. He mentioned that even recent reports have left out that fact. Wow, it makes me wonder who is being targeted as being involved in Max's death or what the ultimate goal is in Dina's campaign to reopen the case.

The component of this interview I came away with was the Phoenix Magazine writer enlightening the fact that Rebecca's sister was at the scene the morning of Max's fall - along, of course, with Rebecca. He mentioned that even recent reports have left out that fact. Wow, it makes me wonder who is being targeted as being involved in Max's death or what the ultimate goal is in Dina's campaign to reopen the case.
He (Craig Outhier) actually misspoke, I think, and referred to her first as Rebecca's sister and moments later as 'daughter'. In any case, I share your wonder about who is being targeted.

Craig speaks of Rebecca's sister being there... Then.. At 3:20 he says "the daughter" was also there..
Does this mean that GS was there?

IMO, I find it odd that the sister/daughter was sent away so quickly, and that Rebecca wanted Mary to remove her stitches. IMO, that was so medical personnel would not ask more questions about the accident and how XZ's injury occurred. I find it odd that we have heard so little from the Zahaus and/or Anne Bremenr about XZ. Out of the three people there during Maxie's accident, 2 are dead and she is the only one alive. I wonder why AB and MZ have not issued a statement from or about XZ. IMO only.

I went to Maxie's house... Wondering what Dina is after...

Work with the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts to enhance the education of members and professionals both in Arizona and nationally on current safety challenges and solutions for children from blended families.

Encourage professionals to become better trained and better aware of the warning signs of unsafe home environments for children of blended families by providing seminars and coursework for their required CPE (Continuing Professional Education) training.

Work with family law attorneys and judges to encourage parents during the separation/divorce process to create a family safety plan that addresses how new adults will be introduced to the children and the households and incorporate the safety plan it into their parenting plan.

http://www.maxieshouse.org/programs.php

IMO: she is after Jonah...she will sue him... Reading through her site, you can see all the places she thinks Jonah failed Maxie.

IMO, I find it odd that the sister/daughter was sent away so quickly, and that Rebecca wanted Mary to remove her stitches. IMO, that was so medical personnel would not ask more questions about the accident and how XZ's injury occurred. I find it odd that we have heard so little from the Zahaus and/or Anne Bremenr about XZ. Out of the three people there during Maxie's accident, 2 are dead and she is the only one alive. I wonder why AB and MZ have not issued a statement from or about XZ. IMO only.

I also agree. it is weird she was out of there so quickly.. I also wonder if she would have been dead too, if she wasn't shipped out so quick.

"She saved him, but can he save...HER."

Offers another possible interpretation...of just who the second HER refers to.

I went to Maxie's house... Wondering what Dina is after...

Work with the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts to enhance the education of members and professionals both in Arizona and nationally on current safety challenges and solutions for children from blended families.

Encourage professionals to become better trained and better aware of the warning signs of unsafe home environments for children of blended families by providing seminars and coursework for their required CPE (Continuing Professional Education) training.

Work with family law attorneys and judges to encourage parents during the separation/divorce process to create a family safety plan that addresses how new adults will be introduced to the children and the households and incorporate the safety plan it into their parenting plan.

http://www.maxieshouse.org/programs.php

IMO: she is after Jonah...she will sue him... Reading through her site, you can see all the places she thinks Jonah failed Maxie.

This is obviously not about being proactive and trying to help promote healthy, happy blended families. This is about getting the courts and professionals involved when people want to make a complaint.

I think it is ironic given that Dina didn't have enough evidence of anything to go to such people about Rebecca (or Jonah in the last two years of Max's life). And, doubly ironic, because I wonder if her boyfriend's ex or if the Jonah's ex, Kimberly, would have enough to get these same folks involved in their children's lives because of Dina and Jonah.

Why is there such confusion with sister/daughter?

Early press statements indicated that JS's other children were there. Those pressers were later redacted. Also, when Camp Diggity Dog spoke with Rebecca, she told him her son had an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez