Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't HONESTLY believe that no detective checked out Dina's story at the the hospital, do you? Personally, I think they probably spent more time on this investigation than was necessary in order to "dot the i's and cross the t's". But then again, maybe I have a much better opinion of the SDSO than you. I think they went out of there way to solve this...the only problem for those that believe it was murder was that all the evidence told them otherwise.

I personally believe SDCO decided this was a suicide from the start, believed everything Jonah told them, closed the case quickly and patted themselves on the back. Evidence: Adam S does not pass a polygraph-his polygraph is inconclusive. Instead of asking him to take another one, sheriff is satisfied that he answered his questions honestly. Even though Adam S. was in the guest house on the night Rebecca died.
Nina R. doesn't take a polygraph at all because she is too emotional over Max's condition. Well, parents of murdered and missing children are asked to take polygraphs all the time, emotional or not.
But in this case, again, sheriff appears to be perfectly satisfied.
Even though Nina admits to going to the house on the night in question trying to talk to Rebecca.
The voice message that supposedly was the trigger for Rebecca's so-called suicide was erased. Rebecca's phone was not analyzed in a timely manner and by the time police got to it, supposedly it was impossible to retrieve her voice mails from the server. So police didn't even try.

Why is there such confusion with sister/daughter?

People don't have any evidence for all this innuendo, except the large age difference between Rebecca and her sister.
Well, some people do have children with large age difference between them.

Early press statements indicated that JS's other children were there. Those pressers were later redacted. Also, when Camp Diggity Dog spoke with Rebecca, she told him her son had an accident.

Early press indicated "another woman" was there, then that changed to "a teenage girl" and people ASSumed it was GS because at that time they did not know that Rebecca has a sister. You can go read the comments on the Coronado Patch to see how it went down. Even after they said it was XS, the people who had already decided that the other children were there wouldn't let it go.

There was also many other things reported incorrectly in the first day or two...such as she was tied with an electrical cord.

Hopefully, Rudoy saying only the three were there - Rebecca, XS, and Max - on Tricia's radio show will finally end that. He said the plan that morning was to go to the beach for the day. XS went to take a shower, and MS was told to go clean his room. RZ was supposedly in the downstairs bathroom.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/08/13/tricias-true-crime-radio

Early press indicated "another woman" was there, then that changed to "a teenage girl" and people ASSumed it was GS because at that time they did not know that Rebecca has a sister. You can go read the comments on the Coronado Patch to see how it went down. Even after they said it was XS, the people who had already decided that the other children were there wouldn't let it go.

There was also many other things reported incorrectly in the first day or two...such as she was tied with an electrical cord.

Hopefully, Rudoy saying only the three were there - Rebecca, XS, and Max - on Tricia's radio show will finally end that. He said the plan that morning was to go to the beach for the day. XS went to take a shower, and MS was told to go clean his room. RZ was supposedly in the downstairs bathroom.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/08/13/tricias-true-crime-radio

No, it's not just based on this. There was an interview with a friend of GS who made a comment about GS leaving before paramedics arrived.

Hmmm-often wrong also means occassionally right :)

So far, we have a witness that apparently describes DS...we can let that be investigated appropriately to determine validity. This forum has nothing more to consider other than a cell phone location. As often asked of you, please provide new information so we can add that to the discussion. Are you a witness to where DS was? :)

If this forum wants us to investigate DS as a murder suspect in a case that has been ruled a suicide and closed, I think the mods would have told us by now rather than repeatedly asking us to stick to the topic, which is about DS' request to reopen her son's death investigation. His mother is a victim in HIS death.

I'd like the mods to weigh in, please. Thanks.

I personally believe SDCO decided this was a suicide from the start, believed everything Jonah told them, closed the case quickly and patted themselves on the back. Evidence: Adam S does not pass a polygraph-his polygraph is inconclusive. Instead of asking him to take another one, sheriff is satisfied that he answered his questions honestly. Even though Adam S. was in the guest house on the night Rebecca died.
Nina R. doesn't take a polygraph at all because she is too emotional over Max's condition. Well, parents of murdered and missing children are asked to take polygraphs all the time, emotional or not.
But in this case, again, sheriff appears to be perfectly satisfied.
Even though Nina admits to going to the house on the night in question trying to talk to Rebecca.
The voice message that supposedly was the trigger for Rebecca's so-called suicide was erased. Rebecca's phone was not analyzed in a timely manner and by the time police got to it, supposedly it was impossible to retrieve her voice mails from the server. So police didn't even try.

IMO, since all the PHYSICAL evidence pointed to Rebecca and ONLY Rebecca, there was no need for further polys. The DNA, fingerprints, footprints, gag that could easily have been spit out, and loose wrist bindings that were tightened by the rope still grasped in Rebecca's fingers said it all.

IMO, since all the PHYSICAL evidence pointed to Rebecca and ONLY Rebecca, there was no need for further polys. The DNA, fingerprints, footprints, gag that could easily have been spit out, and loose wrist bindings that were tightened by the rope still grasped in Rebecca's fingers said it all.

If Rebecca's death was in fact a murder, it wouldn't be the first case of hanging that police ruled a suicide when in fact it was murder staged like a suicide.

I went to Maxie's house... Wondering what Dina is after...

Work with the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts to enhance the education of members and professionals both in Arizona and nationally on current safety challenges and solutions for children from blended families.

Encourage professionals to become better trained and better aware of the warning signs of unsafe home environments for children of blended families by providing seminars and coursework for their required CPE (Continuing Professional Education) training.

Work with family law attorneys and judges to encourage parents during the separation/divorce process to create a family safety plan that addresses how new adults will be introduced to the children and the households and incorporate the safety plan it into their parenting plan.

http://www.maxieshouse.org/programs.php

IMO: she is after Jonah...she will sue him... Reading through her site, you can see all the places she thinks Jonah failed Maxie.

Jonah DID FAIL Maxie in a number of ways: he was unfaithful to his mother, he ignored her concerns about Max's safety and he left the child in the care of someone who didn't ensure his safety. I can't think of a more spectacular failure of a father to his child. If Dina wants to sue him, I sure don't fault her. I think it is absurd to fault her desire to protect other children from such a spectacular failure.

JMO

Am I also remembering correctly that a calendar of Rebecca's had an entry for that day about taking G to the airport at noon?

IIRC, it was Max going to his mother's. I could be mistaken though.

And also curious if you think this little boy was lying...he said she left that morning...before all the commotion.

Oh, for cripe sake, no one said the kid was lying and perhaps you should quit pointing your finger at other posters this way - especially since what the boy apparent said was that she was gone before emergency crews responded. That only means she could have been there until one minute before they showed up.

Jonah DID FAIL Maxie in a number of ways: he was unfaithful to his mother, he ignored her concerns about Max's safety and he left the child in the care of someone who didn't ensure his safety. I can't think of a more spectacular failure of a father to his child. If Dina wants to sue him, I sure don't fault her. I think it is absurd to fault her desire to protect other children from such a spectacular failure.

JMO

Good point - I would like to agree, but I dont want to call either DS or JS as bad parents - too much unknown.

Oh, for cripe sake, no one said the kid was lying and perhaps you should quit pointing your finger at other posters this way - especially since what the boy apparent said was that she was gone before emergency crews responded. That only means she could have been there until one minute before they showed up.

No need to be hostile, I simply asked if you thought the boy was truthful. I think he would have said, "She was gone as soon as the emergency crews responded" if he meant she have just left one minute before the got there. He said "that morning" and "before".

So do you think Rudoy was not being truthful on the radio show when he said only "Rebecca, XZ, and Max were there that morning when the accident happened. Don't you think Rudoy would KNOW?

Do you have any proof the other children were there when the accident happened that you have not shared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak