Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it isn't in question that Casey stopped working for Baez in October. In November he was working for the A family. I have no idea when he got his information, from whom, and with whom he shared it. I have vowed that I was all done even discussing the A's, but I don't feel guilty at least wondering whether they were involved in this. Or the defense. The searches by TES must have been driving the people who knew crazy.

Posted this pic in another thread but it fits here too. Quite possibly she stepped on these as she was chucking the bag into the swamp and thought they might be a good landmark to find the location again.

We can't know if CSI did or did not place those blocks in the location we see in the photo.

Who hired DC? The A family? Or Casey/Baez? If the tape shows DC knew or had a tip the body was buried at the place she was eventually found, and if this videotape was shot in November, a full month before she was found, can one assume that the A's also "knew" what the PI "knew"? Don't you hire a PI and then they are obligated to tell you what they discover?

Who was working for whom?

If DC was working for GA and CA then I would assume they also "knew" what he "knew" when he "knew" it. Right? Big problem.
Supposedly, DC worked for Baez until Oct. 1st then moved over to the A fam. DC claims it was for free working for them, but then who paid for his trips to Alive Caylee sightings and such? We don't know.

Yes. If you hire a PI...they are working for you and should be advising you of any investigations they have ongoing and the results.

We can't know if CSI did or did not place those blocks in the location we see in the photo.

True, but if you look a little farther east, you'll see some in the ground, still buried. I'm not saying KC put them there or they are from the A's backyard (they are more than likely dumped construction debirs). I am saying that KC might have used them as a landmark in describing the exact location where she dump the bag. It looks like, from pictures the first day, that the heavy brush started about where the ground begins to slope down.

In the picture below, which you'll notice is one of the first pics taken of the scene, look just adjacent to the driver side front tire of the police car in the middle of the grass area. Looks like a concrete block poking out of the ground. Looks like it's been there awhile. Nice landmark dontcha think?

Attachments

• 195966.jpg
    195966.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 87
Various pavers around the Anthony home...

attachment.php

41089096.jpg

ix5yps.jpg

If they are the same blocks that are shown in the video, then I think we can be pretty sure CSI did not put them there.

It is covered under privilege if it was done while he was under Baez payroll, the catch is that he told a third party that was not under the privilege umbrella. JH can definitely testify while they show the video and explain how he came to be there. DC is probably in violation of a confidentiality agreement with Baez if this is how the info came to be known. I personally think this is exactly what happened.

DC met with Casey in the second week of August (I think the 8th but I am too lazy to go look), the MR calls in tips the 11, 12, 13 and coincidentally Baez is demanding the video visitation from the 14th. Something just seems odd there.

OK, legal eagles! Answer this, if you know: if JB told DC something about where the remains might be found, that is A/C privelage, correct? But, when DC turns around and shares with a 3rd party, JH, doesn't that throw A/C privelage away? Or at least change it or something? Seems like I have heard the talking heads on one of the shows talk about this in the past. Can anyone else remember anything about this, or if there are any law people reading, can you answer? TIA

:blowkiss:

Who hired DC? The A family? Or Casey/Baez? If the tape shows DC knew or had a tip the body was buried at the place she was eventually found, and if this videotape was shot in November, a full month before she was found, can one assume that the A's also "knew" what the PI "knew"? Don't you hire a PI and then they are obligated to tell you what they discover?

Who was working for whom?

If DC was working for GA and CA then I would assume they also "knew" what he "knew" when he "knew" it. Right? Big problem.

Here is another thing that really makes me :furious::furious:, CA is on LKL the night b4 Caylee is found and she says that DC is proving everything that KC says is true and Caylee is alive blah, blah. She does says this and the look on GA's face is priceless. How can they look in the mirror? My feelings are they knew, they knew in Nov, and they kept up the act, collecting $$ and protecting KC and using the $$ for her defense. Every time they did an interview or let photos of Caylee be used; it was money in the bank for JB to defend KC. Is that fraud? Oh, ya we need immunity.

I guess we also can't know if those blocks were discarded in the woods after Caylee was left there.

Supposedly, DC worked for Baez until Oct. 1st then moved over to the A fam. DC claims it was for free working for them, but then who paid for his trips to Alive Caylee sightings and such? We don't know.

Yes. If you hire a PI...they are working for you and should be advising you of any investigations they have ongoing and the results.

Okay, past Oct. 1 DC allegedly worked for the A family exclusively? Then if he had knowledge that Caylee was deceased by the date of the video (in NOVEMBER), then I can perhaps assume the A family did as well because he would have been working for THEM on that date, taking THEIR direction, and reporting back to THEM, right?

Hoover was not working *for* anyone, right? I'm trying to understand who worked for whom and when.

Posted this pic in another thread but it fits here too. Quite possibly she stepped on these as she was chucking the bag into the swamp and thought they might be a good landmark to find the location again.
What's seen in that photo looks to me like this kind of concrete block. Casey may have stepped on them when she took Caylee's body into the woods, but I don't think they are what Dominic Casey was looking for.

I think Miss Totmom revealed to someone that she'd placed 3 rocks or paver stones as a location marker. She either wasn't specific enough to pinpoint the exact location, they were underwater at the time, or the PI isn't good with directions (and was on the phone, trying to get a little verbal GPS positioning assist from his data source).

My guess is that she may have been a little vague in describing where precisely to look (past the 2nd palmetto in a gully behind a big bush wouldn't help much), and what PI Casey was looking for were the three rocks - thus his foray into some abandoned backyard-looking place that happened to have three rocks in proximity.

It will be most interesting to find out who he was talking to on the phone during his woodsy strolls.

If they are the same blocks that are shown in the video, then I think we can be pretty sure CSI did not put them there.

What I meant was that CSI may have relocated them. They may have been deeper in the woods when CSI first arrived on the scene. The PI video is supposed to show blocks, but we haven't seen that video yet. I guess about 30 seconds of the vid was shown on TV, but it only showed a tree with a round white thing on it.

Shaeffer mentions a configuration of 3 blocks that attracted PI Casey.

I know I am really tired tonite...but could someone explain to me about the 3 rocks? I must have missed something.

The bottom line is that it is significant, in itself, that KC's PI was searching for a dead Caylee whilst KC and legal team were saying she was kidnapped and alive. JB had to have hired this guy and paid this guy to do this search. If KC had told JB the nanny story and JB believed it--this search never would have occurred in the first place.

OK, legal eagles! Answer this, if you know: if JB told DC something about where the remains might be found, that is A/C privelage, correct? But, when DC turns around and shares with a 3rd party, JH, doesn't that throw A/C privelage away? Or at least change it or something? Seems like I have heard the talking heads on one of the shows talk about this in the past. Can anyone else remember anything about this, or if there are any law people reading, can you answer? TIA

:blowkiss:

If Joe Blow Attorney (who represents BadSeed) HIRES Peter PI and Peter becomes knowledgeable about privileged information in order to his job for Joe Blow then Peter's totally covered under the privilege.

However, if Peter PI (for example) runs his mouth to Hercule PI (who is not also hired by Joe Blow) then the privilege has been compromised.

What's seen in that photo looks to me like this kind of concrete block. Casey may have stepped on them when she took Caylee's body into the woods, but I don't think they are what Dominic Casey was looking for.

I think Miss Totmom revealed to someone that she'd placed 3 rocks or paver stones as a location marker. She either wasn't specific enough to pinpoint the exact location, they were underwater at the time, or the PI isn't good with directions (and was on the phone, trying to get a little verbal GPS positioning assist from his data source).

My guess is that she may have been a little vague in describing where precisely to look (past the 2nd palmetto in a gully behind a big bush wouldn't help much), and what PI Casey was looking for were the three rocks - thus his foray into some abandoned backyard-looking place that happened to have three rocks in proximity.

It will be most interesting to find out who he was talking to on the phone during his woodsy strolls.

Absolutely. It must be a very heart-pounding experience to be in the act of disposing of a body of someone you've killed -- so close to getting away with it but so in danger of getting caught in a situation there is no good explanation for. It might be hard to remember details or think clearly and give great directions, especially if the passage of time and the weather have changed things.

The bottom line is that it is significant, in itself, that KC's PI was searching for a dead Caylee...

Not only was he searching, but the search was being filmed! He had tools with him to probe into the soil and a shovel to dig. Shaeffer mentions him slicing open bags, so he may have had a knife or scissors.

If he had actually come across Caylee's remains - it would have been caught on film. It was as if he wanted to film the actual discovery of her body!

I guess we also can't know if those blocks were discarded in the woods after Caylee was left there.

If they are relevant, the botanists may have had a look at them to determine how long they'd been there. If they are from the A's yard, frankly I don't think it hurts if they were dumped later...i think it would be further evidence the As knew she was there, as it would be far too coincidental for their pavers to wind up in the same spot. I still don't know if they are from the A's yard though or not? Does anyone remember what they told Greta about their pavers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn
Back