Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what the people who owned the house thought when they discovered someone had slashed open their garbage?

OT...I am giggling so much over us all falling for the thread that was just shut down. In any other case, we wouldn't have believed it, but we fell hook, line and sinker.

Are you refering to the thread about the MR and his past?

Yes I would look for a plastic bag for two reasons. One at first they said the decomp was at 2.6 days and if she was in the trunk longer, we assumed she wrapped her up.
Secondly Laci Peterson was disposed of wrapped in a plastic bag or tarp, albeit anchored down.
The above reasons made me question TM's assessment that she was unfindable. Many thought she was dumped or buried, but we more or less know KC took Caylee's body back out of the trunk approximately on the 18th and most likely wrapped her then. The hits in the backyard and decomp stain halting at 2.6 days. LE seems to think now that she was put there the 18th, but the 24th still makes some sense too. IIRC I checked the pings and saw they were directly there at Chickasaw, not sure which date, but the time was between 2-3 o'clock in the afternoon.

I want to know where the "abandoned house" is and what it looks like.

I don't think there was one. I shouldn't have used the term "abandoned homestead". Shaeffer talks about an abandoned backyard. I speculate that this is actually the property of an active home on Hopespring. I saw a property map of the area posted in this forum. Those homes on Hopespring near Suburban have big long properties that extend into the woods. I suspect that one of them may have reduced the size of their mowed/landscaped backyard and allowed it to go wild at the back portion. They might toss their yard refuse bags back there.

This is just a guess because "abandoned backyard" doesn't make a lot of sense when taken out of context.

MOO of this whole fiasco is that DC or JH was sent there to DISPROVE that Caylee was there if ever found. Someone knew and sent them there to take the tape, but to get close enough to create reasonable doubt or to have another spin the defense could use

IMO, It's a setup to make big headlines so potential jurors will know this, and it's working with some. :waitasec:

MOO of this whole fiasco is that DC or JH was sent there to DISPROVE that Caylee was there if ever found. Someone knew and sent them there to take the tape, but to get close enough to create reasonable doubt or to have another spin the defense could use

IMO, It's a setup to make big headlines so potential jurors will know this, and it's working with some. :waitasec:

Very good thinking. Especially if the configuration of rocks or pavers and the plant growth was very similar in the two distinct spots? The actual remains site, and the close-by filmed site.

What an interesting thing to think about. (planted pavers?) Ok, more to chew over.

I do remember that, I actually started a thread on that and it does sound like the same one. Supposedly it was a bomb. If he had unburied that it would have been a dead give away. hehe

Yes, and those guys were not anywhere near where Caylee was found. They were way at the end of Suburban.

A tip(s).

A 2-year old girl is missing and presumed dead. I would look inside every bag I came across.

For a live Caylee? That same weekend he had that presser releasing that sighting of the little girl at the mall and spoke about how Caylee was absolutely alive. :rolleyes:

Okay, past Oct. 1 DC allegedly worked for the A family exclusively? Then if he had knowledge that Caylee was deceased by the date of the video (in NOVEMBER), then I can perhaps assume the A family did as well because he would have been working for THEM on that date, taking THEIR direction, and reporting back to THEM, right?

Hoover was not working *for* anyone, right? I'm trying to understand who worked for whom and when.

I can't remember the exact wording, but JH said that they didn't go to LE because they did not find anything and DC informed the A's of that.

Maybe I'm naive to ask this question...

Why would Baez want the PIs to film the discovery of Caylee's body?

IMO, to make sure her body wasn't findable. I think that's why Casey freaked out so bad when she got the news Caylee was found.

ETA: It just occured to me that maybe DC was instructed to look for the body because something incriminating was in with the body and remove whatever that was. DC was unsuccesful and couldn't perform the task. The body was found with something that caused LE to race to the A's house and declare it a crime scene.

The bottom line is that it is significant, in itself, that KC's PI was searching for a dead Caylee whilst KC and legal team were saying she was kidnapped and alive. JB had to have hired this guy and paid this guy to do this search. If KC had told JB the nanny story and JB believed it--this search never would have occurred in the first place.

And the extent he went to searching, shovel, probe, inspecting items on the ground.....for two days. Then he immediately turns around, releases that pic of the little girls picture from the mall and told everyone that Caylee was alive.

And the extent he went to searching, shovel, probe, inspecting items on the ground.....for two days.
Two days that we know of.

How many days was he out there alone, poking around and looking for rock arrangements?

Does anyone have a good enough memory to remember what G & C told GVS about the pavers on the walk through the house....was it something about replacing some of them on the 4th of July weekend? If G & C have not told police about pavers going missing in their backyard....wow.

Did george specificaly say pavers were missing? If so, was it in a LE/FBI interview or a greta interview?
thanks

Two things in the video description stuck out to me:

A: DC was looking for three stones as a point of reference
B: The trashbag that DC found in the ground at the abandoned home was BLACK then he dug it up and cut it open..... IS it safe to assume that whomever told him about the stones also told him to look for a BLACK trashbag?

Two things in the video description stuck out to me:

A: DC was looking for three stones as a point of reference
B: The trashbag that DC found in the ground at the abandoned home was BLACK then he dug it up and cut it open..... IS it safe to assume that whomever told him about the stones also told him to look for a BLACK trashbag?
Yes, those were the two things that really hit me also. He had info! But I don't believe he got it from JB, otherwise Jb would have rehired him for that time frame so he would have the "privilege" as protection. In my mind it was Lee and he either figured something out based on things Casey said while she was out of jail or she told him directly.

There is no way on God's Green Earth they did not have first hand info. Plus Mr. Hoover's "I was just videoing him and had no part of the searching" claim is debunked by Shaefer saying that Casey was giving Hoover directions on where to shoot.

There is no way on God's Green Earth they did not have first hand info. Plus Mr. Hoover's "I was just videoing him and had no part of the searching" claim is debunked by Shaefer saying that Casey was giving Hoover directions on where to shoot.
Sorry, don't want to be argumenatitive but he was giving directions of where to SHOOT video, not where to search.

But I totally agree D. Casey had definite info about what to look for. Black bag near rocks/pavers. Why do you think this wasn't discussed on Jane VM or NG last night. It (in my mind) is big news.

But I totally agree D. Casey had definite info about what to look for. Black bag near rocks/pavers. Why do you think this wasn't discussed on Jane VM or NG last night. It (in my mind) is big news.

I think that the shows were taped earlier in the day...I don't think that they had calls from the viewers yesterday...Did they? Also on NG a reporter was at the location of the funeral home and it appeared to be daylight..I think?

Here is another thing that really makes me :furious::furious:, CA is on LKL the night b4 Caylee is found and she says that DC is proving everything that KC says is true and Caylee is alive blah, blah. She does says this and the look on GA's face is priceless. How can they look in the mirror? My feelings are they knew, they knew in Nov, and they kept up the act, collecting $$ and protecting KC and using the $$ for her defense. Every time they did an interview or let photos of Caylee be used; it was money in the bank for JB to defend KC. Is that fraud? Oh, ya we need immunity.
I feel just like you do. Rewatching that video(LKL) after all this comes out about the PI and the videotaping of the area where the body was found makes the As look guilty as sin. It's written all over their faces. They knew she was dead when they appeared on LKL. It really was all about the money and KC's protection at that point. :furious:

Why was this legal analyst given access to this videotape anyway? He's not part of the investigative team.. if he viewed it, why can't we?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back