Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch that KC says to GA after he says how he misses them and wants them back home " i know it's been two weeks"
She is obviously only talking about herself because we know Caylee has been gone for a month and half at this point.

Adverb Woman does a LOT of talking about herself, doesn't she. Caylee? Oh, she throws the name in every once in a while, but TRUTHFULLY not so much.

Seriously, I need a translation of the Lee visitation. Anyone who has watched this one, I would love to hear your take on it. I am pretty much totally lost on this one.

is anyone else here thinking....there is no way I would ever have acted this way if "my baby" was missing...this is the "elephant in the room" (using JB's terms) that needs to be discussed!!!!
If it was true that the nanny took my baby...I would have been in the psych ward in less than 24 hrs! she talks about how she has to keep her spirits up and faith and laugh blah, blah, blah! NO MOTHER WHO LOVES HER BABY WOULD EVER TALK THE WAY SHE DOES!!!!!This is stupid already. :razz:

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

I found the question about someone being in the house to be interesting. It seems to tie in to Cindy's email saying that George denied coming home during his work hours on a particular day. We know that Casey had a habit of 'going off to work' and returning home after George left. Something Casey did left evidence of someone being in the house. My first thought was moving the pool ladder, but someone wouldn't have to have a key to the house to get into the backyard, would they?
Not from the sounds of it (prior to now).

Here is another snip:

"Everybody knows that you've done nothing to Caylee," Cindy A. said.
"Good. I'm just glad that everybody else knows that," Casey A. said.
"There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that," Cindy A. said.
"Oh, I know that," Casey A. said. "I get that daily here."

Local6 story.

Coley, this exchange between mom and daughter stuck out to me too. Cindy ties to reassure her daughter with "everybody knows" then takes it away with the following comment of "a lot of people...don't believe that."
Such double talk...no wonder Casey treats her parents like fools.

Why does Lee lie and say that he spoke with a girl who could confirm that the 2 people that Casey said had knowledge of Zanny actually knew they existed. Who knew Juliet?

I thought she said it was Marks pyscho ex wife

It is Mark's ex-wife........Jeff's wife died, remember? He was left to raise poor little Zachary by hisownself, which is how Casey and he kind of bonded, and they were going to make a happy little family together!

Cindy, George, and Lee spin a big, long, complicated story about lots of people conspiring to kidnap Caylee, and Casey sits there, barely saying a word, just nodding her compliance to all the story embellishments the family offers.

Why would she confess to what she did? Why would she say what happeneded to Caylee? She has absolutely no need to. Nobody confronts her.

Nobody in this family gives a damn about what really happened to Caylee.

It's breaking my heart.

I think these tapes are pretty boring myself. None of them ask the hard questions like Casey, how can it be that ZG watched your kid for years and you don't have any address or phone # that can be searched. How come you can't prove she exists. Why were you lying about working? Why would you need a nanny when you had no job? Since you weren't working, what did you do all day? Why did your car smell like death? there is a few for starters that they don't bother to ask her and keep at her til she answers something that makes sense!!!

Cindy is relying on Casey's gut feelings, this is sick.

Seriously, I need a translation of the Lee visitation. Anyone who has watched this one, I would love to hear your take on it. I am pretty much totally lost on this one.
Hard to translate bs.

Finally! I am back home and can watch more of this videos. I am uh...suffering through the GA and KC one. The one where he TOTALLY FLIRTS with his daughter when he gets there...ewwww.

The part where GA talks about "maybe we were all too domineering" and how they didn't let her be the best mother she could be....cause that causes kidnapping, right? These people slip all the time. Seriously.

I'm watching the July 25th visitation with KC and her parents and it's amazing to me that she goes from saying that ZF's father, Victor, MIGHT be the stepfather, she's not sure..to yeah, he is her stepfather and adopted her. She lies so fluidly it's crazy. She makes up everything as she goes and her mother acts like she doesn't catch it. She sort of seems to be enjoying herself. I know this isn't new observations--it's just mindblowing. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Ok I cant hear Lee on the second 1/2.

They both speak like such complete idiots.

I thought it was just Casey who over used words.

Some of the verbiage they use.... they are both just trying so hard.
Lee seems like he is trying to sound like he is thinking everyyythinggg throuughhh reallllyy slowly.

They all talk to each other like the other one is an idiot you know what I mean?

Not to mention the:

Absolutely, Trust me, I can Guarantee you.

I never trust people who say 'trust me' or 'I can guarantee you.'
They have always have something to prove.

I am going bonkers!

I'm watching the July 25th visitation with KC and her parents and it's amazing to me that she goes from saying that ZF's father, Victor, MIGHT be the stepfather, she's not sure..to yeah, he is her stepfather and adopted her. She lies so fluidly it's crazy. She makes up everything as she goes and her mother acts like she doesn't catch it. She sort of seems to be enjoying herself. I know this isn't new observations--it's just mindblowing. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Most people who are adopted don't refer to the person who adopted them as their "stepfather".

Cindy, George, and Lee spin a big, long, complicated story about lots of people conspiring to kidnap Caylee, and Casey sits there, barely saying a word, just nodding her compliance to all the story embellishments the family offers.

Why would she confess to what she did? Why would she say what happeneded to Caylee? She has absolutely no need to. Nobody confronts her.

It's breaking my heart.
I totally agree with you and it makes me sick.

It's breaking my heart.
respectfully snipped.

You're right. Appearances are far more important to the Anthonys than the reality of the situation. There is far more concern about secrets potentially revealed than the whereabouts of a precious little girl.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

My super l33tz0r hacker skills tell me that they will be able to prove it was Casey searching "Shovel, Neck Breaking and Death etc." on the family computer because they will be able to see other sites that were logged into at the same time. Like myspace or facebook. Logged into with a password that only Casey had.
I want to say that this made me happy to read, I am puter illiterate and had not given that a thought. Thank you.

It's breaking my heart.

It drives me crazy. No one says. "Ok, Adverb Girl, give me one Zenaida address we can verify, one phone number, one person know can verify her existance, one cancelled check, one receipt, one co-worker." "Why did you lie about working at Universal?" Why did you lie about EVERYTHING?! Wherethe hell did you leave Caylee because it wasn't at the Sawgrass? Why did you lie to the police? How can you possibly think that subjecting Caylee to sustained kidnapping is protecting anyone?! Why can't you just tell the police about these scary people and what really happened?

But no, instead they play Trivial Pursuit, the Kidnapping Edition? The collect 'clues' and play charades. First Word. Starts with J. Jeez!

I think these tapes are pretty boring myself. None of them ask the hard questions like Casey, how can it be that ZG watched your kid for years and you don't have any address or phone # that can be searched. How come you can't prove she exists. Why were you lying about working? Why would you need a nanny when you had no job? Since you weren't working, what did you do all day? Why did your car smell like death? there is a few for starters that they don't bother to ask her and keep at her til she answers something that makes sense!!!

That has really been such a bother to me....what did she do all day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat