Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
with those last two posted statements she admits she knew what she did was wrong, hence the trying to cover her tracks and make it seem like she wasn't even in AZ. THAT alone proves she is not the type of crazy that can get out of a crime of murder!

Come on reporters- do they really expect she'll get into the 'meat' of things in the first many pages?

WE all know how slow Lawrence is to get to the point.

Wilmott is questioning her, but she is just as bad as KN sometimes.

I think Willmott is doing Jodi's direct this time

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 22s22 seconds ago
from 10-30 #JodiArias secret testimony...
Q: You have already been convicted of killing Travis Alexander?
A: Yes.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 58s58 seconds ago
from 10-30 #JodiArias secret testimony...
Q: And did you kill Travis Alexander?
A: Yes.

He is trying to humanize her to the jury- let's hope in the end, it has the opposite effect.

I would be bored out of my mind with this kind of testimony if I were a juror.

It has more of a feel of a job interview. And like I just said, JA comes across so fake and emotionless when she speaks.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 31s31 seconds ago
#jodiarias admits her intention with visiting Ryan Burns after killing Travis was to act normal - and make it seem she’d never been to AZ
BBM - Transporting the last of OPEC's gasoline reserves in the trunk of her car so she wouldn't have to stop for gas also did the trick. :facepalm:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 33s34 seconds ago
#JodiArias
Q: Why did it take 2 years to admit that you did it?
A: It took me that long to be able admit it to myself that I did it.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias DP defense has been sort of 2nd degree murder (even tho that cant happen) and her secret testimony seems to be leading there too.

Come on reporters- do they really expect she'll get into the 'meat' of things in the first many pages?

WE all know how slow Lawrence is to get to the point.

I truly don't think there is any 'meat' in it Frigga and very little potatoes too.:)

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 40s40 seconds ago
#jodiarias admits that leaving voicemail on Travis’s phone was an attempt to cover her tracks.

THE FOG HAS LIFTED! I can't wait until Juan gets to cross her with her old testiboloney. Hopefully, he will get a chance.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 34s34 seconds ago
News stations in Phoenix will post the entire #JodiArias secret transcript online soon, but remember where you got it first :)

:happydance:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 39s39 seconds ago
#JodiArias: I wish I could reverse what I did and could take away all what these people are feeling that I have hurt, including Travis.

Wishes she would have taken the camera with her

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 33s34 seconds ago
#JodiArias
Q: Why did it take 2 years to admit that you did it?
A: It took me that long to be able admit it to myself that I did it.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias DP defense has been sort of 2nd degree murder (even tho that cant happen) and her secret testimony seems to be leading there too.

The jurors heads must be spinning with all the bs she is spewing.

Really it took her two years to realize she did it.

Hmm Bullchips........she told them she made the voicemail to cover her tracks and went on to hump another guy to also cover her tracks. That is knowing she did it the day she did it. What a rotten liar this woman is. She truly must think this jury is stupid.

She is insulting the jurors' intelligence.

IMO

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 57s57 seconds ago
Regarding seeing her initial interrogation videos...
#JodiArias: It is revolting. When I look at that I just think about how stupid I was.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
"I think of what those lies put people through.... there are a lot of things I wish I could do over again, that is one of them." #JodiArias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 57s57 seconds ago
Regarding seeing her initial interrogation videos...
#JodiArias: It is revolting. When I look at that I just think about how stupid I was.

I wonder who suggested she say that. Because you know she thinks she's as smart as Einstein. No way she's ever thought she was stupid.

#JodiArias: I wish I could reverse what I did and could take away all what these people are feeling that I have hurt, including Travis.

She can't even spit out one intelligible remorse lie.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 38s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias exhibits some remorse in her secret testimony for everything that happened.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
On why she left TA voicemail after murder...
#JodiArias: I knew I had done something bad & that call was the beginning of covering my tracks

And falsely calling TA a pedophile isn't hurtful to those who loved him?

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
On why she left TA voicemail after murder...
#JodiArias: I knew I had done something bad & that call was the beginning of covering my tracks

Something bad? That's what she calls slaughtering Travis?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back