Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM - Which was precisely the point of this special super secret testiphony. :jail:

She has had more 'do overs' than any defendant I have ever seen and all this is ..........is more do overs.

Yet even in 6+ years she lies and makes statements that contradict her other answers over and over again. She will never get it 'right' because all she does is lie some more.

IMO

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 51s51 seconds ago
On seeing the murder scene photos...
#JodiArias This is somebody I cared about. I caused that pain... it makes me sick.
---

So sick you kept asking to see those pics over and over again. :facepalm:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 39s39 seconds ago
"I wish so badly I could that day over again." - #JodiArias secret testimony 10/30

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias This is somebody I cared about. I caused that pain... it makes me sick.

And falsely calling TA a pedophile isn't hurtful to those who loved him?

No doubt her excuse would be: "But that's all true. I told the prosecutors the only way to avoid that was if the agreed to 2nd degree murder. It's their fault the truth about Travis had to come out."

I see where all of this "secret testimony" was headed now...............Jodi wanted to be able to say anything she wanted to in order to get sympathy from the jury without having to be cross examined by Juan in regards to her lies.

In other words "Just let me say what I want them to believe, and don't interrupt me ".

This way the jury gets the impression that Jodi actually had a certain amount of remorse, without Juan contradicting it with the facts.

Apparently Judge Stephens seems to believe that this one-sided account of events is acceptable in front of a jury. She did go to law school, didn't she ?

Agree completely. JM will never get a chance to cross examine her. The DT knew she could lie with impunity. Makes my blood boil, actually.

Subverted the Constitution to do an end run around JM being able to cross this lying murdering .

I think she is NOT repentant, NOT remorseful and having to say she that she is is quite distasteful to her. IMO that's why she didn't want it broadcast. We've all had to say I'm sorry when we didn't mean it (felt the other person was at fault), and I still believe that Jodi feels that TA was at fault.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 33s33 seconds ago
Q: Do you remember being hit with a wooden spoon?
A: Yeah I do. Several.
#JodiArias

So, essentially, CMJA has such a gargantuan, narcissistic ego that she couldn't bring herself to feign remorse or empathy in the public eye.

If I was sitting on that jury, this alone would have been a nail in her coffin.

BBM - until her secret testimony, when she first began faking remorse.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 51s51 seconds ago
---

So sick you kept asking to see those pics over and over again. :facepalm:

...what happened to morbid curiosity??

Regarding the murderer sending Gram the flowers
ZWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 41s41 seconds ago
@ericksonvision Juan to Jodi: "Isn't the truth that you sent the flowers as a way to palliate, to assuage your guilt?" #JodiArias said no. View attachment 67445

Juan thinks JA is capable of feeling guilt? I surely don't.

The DT had her spit out the remorse lies first and then went to childhood because they knew the court room would be reopened and wanted that part out there before she quit testifying. No way no how she gets back on the stand.

:gaah:

JA is trying, trying to show some remorse . . . but it's an epic fail !

JA has NEVER EVER had remorse . . . and she NEVER EVER will !

I sure hope that this jury is not buying the bull !

She needed a closed court room, with nobody knowing she was even on the stand to squeek that tiny bit of remorse out of her. Yup I think the jury would see it for exactly what it is. Another lie

Gosh I love Juan Martinez:

Q: Why weren't you being truthful about that?

JM: Objection. Lack of foundation. Which time?

<3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back