Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 39s39 seconds ago #JodiArias: I wish I could reverse what I did and could take away all what these people are feeling that I have hurt, including Travis. Wishes she would have taken the camera with her
Wishes she didn't leave behind hair and a bloody palm print.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias talk about how stupid she was in interrogation videos & what the lying did to people. She wishes she could have a do over.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#Jodiarias Secret transcript begins to surface. I'll send out everything I can. @jeffgoldesq will be giving his insight throughout the day

It just seems odd that there won't be something different in the transcripts considering how upset Jodi was that they are being released.

Maybe Killer was upset at their release because it is something she didn't win. IOW not so much the testimony going public but the fact that the court is being overturned by those higher courts that she has been fantasizing about setting her free one day.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 35s35 seconds ago
Why she sent TA's grandma flowers...
#JodiArias: I see now how insensitive that was but at the time, I felt if I did nothing it'd be worse

So, essentially, CMJA has such a gargantuan, narcissistic ego that she couldn't bring herself to feign remorse or empathy in the public eye.

If I was sitting on that jury, this alone would have been a nail in her coffin.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 57s57 seconds ago
Regarding seeing her initial interrogation videos...
#JodiArias: It is revolting. When I look at that I just think about how stupid I was.

WAS??? Oh, Jodi, you are now and forever STUPID! And EVIL! No WAS about it!! :mad:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 57s57 seconds ago
Regarding seeing her initial interrogation videos...
#JodiArias: It is revolting. When I look at that I just think about how stupid I was.

She kicks herself for not being ready with better lies. I believe that.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
On why she left TA voicemail after murder...
#JodiArias: I knew I had done something bad & that call was the beginning of covering my tracks

Q: Why did it take 2 years to admit that you did it?
A: It took me that long to be able admit it to myself that I did it.

So which is it? She truly makes me nauseated.

She wasn't in a fog if she was aware she had to cover her tracks. It shows she knew immediately that she had murdered Travis and that is why she did all the things she did to cover the murder up trying to deflect from being blamed.

Tweets about the transcripts are worse than courtroom tweets...can't tell what's being paraphrased and which are her own words.

I'm wondering why her testimony is so secret unless this was just the lead in to the real story of abusive men in her life and how she snapped. problem is her "fog" is blown away by her admitting to the cover up.

#JodiArias: I see now how insensitive that was but at the time, I felt if I did nothing it'd be worse

".... it'd be worse FOR ME."

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 38s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias exhibits some remorse in her secret testimony for everything that happened.

She exhibits remorse for getting caught. For killing Travis four times over (counting character assassination)? No remorse whatsoever.

Demon seed.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias talk about how stupid she was in interrogation videos & what the lying did to people. She wishes she could have a do over.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#Jodiarias Secret transcript begins to surface. I'll send out everything I can. @jeffgoldesq will be giving his insight throughout the day
BBM - Which was precisely the point of this special super secret testiphony. :jail:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 21s22 seconds ago
We'll be posting the full #JodiArias transcript on @azcentral at noon (or pretty close). #12news

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 1m1 minute ago
The first 14 pages of the 10/30 #JodiArias secret testimony is her expressing "remorse".... the rest is mostly childhood backstory

Another lie. I can see why she doesn't want this testimony out.

We all know why she sent flowers. She was once again trying to cover her *advertiser censored** from being discovered as Travis' murderer.

Juan is going to have a field day with this testi-phony.

IMO

Regarding the murderer sending Gram the flowers
ZWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 41s41 seconds ago
@ericksonvision Juan to Jodi: "Isn't the truth that you sent the flowers as a way to palliate, to assuage your guilt?" #JodiArias said no. Gram and Travi.jpg

I see where all of this "secret testimony" was headed now...............Jodi wanted to be able to say anything she wanted to in order to get sympathy from the jury without having to be cross examined by Juan in regards to her lies.

In other words "Just let me say what I want them to believe, and don't interrupt me ".

This way the jury gets the impression that Jodi actually had a certain amount of remorse, without Juan contradicting it with the facts.

Apparently Judge Stephens seems to believe that this one-sided account of events is acceptable in front of a jury. She did go to law school, didn't she ?

So, according to her, she protected herself again at the expense of Travis' surrogate mother. She also doesn't seem to get how deluded and self important she sounds ..like T's grandmother would have noticed or cared she hadn't heard from a girl she'd never met because Travis didn't think the girl was on important enough to introduce.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back