Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO-From what I've read, they do have swamp coolers. She's used to AC, getting accustomed to swamp coolers will take a long time, like years. There is no comparison. And I agree with you that she doesn't deserve comforts of life.
and swamp coolers do NOTHING in 110 degree weather. It's equivalent to just having a fan blowing hot air around.

:D Here's a Tweet from Dave Erickson:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago

To those who've asked, no, I will not be at the #JodiArias sentencing Monday.

I'll be on a Southern California beach, where she'll never be.

:summer::summer::summer::summer:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I am so far behind on the trial videos being released - do we have Jodi's secret testimony yet? Can someone direct me to it? I would appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Wearing our Travis blue on Monday!

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 7m7 minutes ago
Monday at 8:30 AM the seven year fight for Justice for #TravisAlexander comes to an end.
Thank you Jesus.
RIP friend https://youtu.be/meo_Y72T5ZU

I'll be wearing my Travis blue, too - while watching it either on HLN or life stream!

Will WildATrial be showing it live?? TIA! :wave:

Attachments

• JusticeForTravis.jpg
    JusticeForTravis.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 281
In a scifi story I read long ago, the punishment for a murderer was to relive the crime everyday, only from the point of view of the victim.
It would be so appropriate in this case, if only it were possible.

LOL. I just read an article re the Hernandez trial in which the 10 weeks it's taken was described by the reporter as "lengthy".

From all accounts, the Manson girls have been model prisoners. They have all expressed remorse and accepted responsibility for their crimes, and still they are denied parole. Arias is never going to do that. She is incapable of feeling remorse.

Many think that as time passes the severity of Arias's crime will diminish and that a parole board of the future will not see the brutality of her acts. I disagree with this. Just as the Manson girls went down in infamy due to the nature of their crimes, so will Jodi Arias. This was a high profile trial and there is a voluminous record of it, complete with photographs galore. Nobody will have a chance to "forget" what Jodi Arias did to Travis Alexander.

I am not worried about Arias ever getting out because it absolutely will never happen. The reason I really want her to be sentenced to no chance of parole (which I believe will be an option some day in AZ) is because I do not want the Alexanders to have to deal with having to attend parole hearings the way Sharon Tate's sister had to.

Betty Brodrick came up for parole and it was denied again. Two of her children didn't want her released, and two did. But the brothers of both victims gave excellent reasons why she should never be released and from what the head of the parole board said he didn't either. He said she was still living in the past and blaming the victims and not taking responsibility for her actions. PAROLE DENIED.

Diana Downs also came up for parole in 2010 and she was denied. She wrote a 12 page letter to PB and complained about her treatment in prison and never mentioned her kids. This is an earlier version of CMJA. A total narcissist. It's all about them. Downs can't apply for parole again until 2020. She is really looking old. You need to read up on this nut job. She sounds just like CMJA talking. Told three different stories, and two masked men were in one of them. Do you think CMJA read Ann Rule's "Small Sacrifices" and got the idea of the ninja's from it?

Doubtful that Arias spent time reading anything except fashion mags. Diane Downs used the "bushy haired stranger on a dark road" excuse, not ninjas. In her case Diane Downs oldest daughter, who survived being shot, along with her brother, testified that it was her mother who shot her. Kinda hard to get around that one when one or more of your victims are left alive and able to tell the jury it was you, while on the stand.

Downs is more similar to Susan Smith than Arias, in that she wanted to get rid of her kids to try and capture a man who apparently was not interested in children, with whom she was having an affair with. Same motive as Susan Smith.

At some point, and hopefully soon, the lure of and obsession with Arias will abate and people will refrain from seeing everything through the hazy lens filter of All-Arias-All-the-Time. This disordered murderer has been treated by a rapt audience as if she is the most important and most dangerous killer evah evah to walk the earth, by those who spend a lot of waking time hating her. She feeds off all that energy, even the negative energy. The family of TA feeling that way is understandable, as are his closest friends, but she has captured thousands upon thousands who hang on every possible detail.

At some point, and hopefully soon, the lure of and obsession with Arias will abate and people will refrain from seeing everything through the hazy lens filter of All-Arias-All-the-Time. This disordered murderer has been treated by a rapt audience as if she is the most important and most dangerous killer evah evah to walk the earth, by those who spend a lot of waking time hating her. She feeds off all that energy, even the negative energy. The family of TA feeling that way is understandable, as are his closest friends, but she has captured thousands upon thousands who hang on every possible detail.

I'm looking forward to being Arias-free again soon, but meanwhile, it's an interesting case. After I read the Juan Martinez interviews, Estrella binder and sidebar transcripts, I'll stop.

IMO, she did not kill his reputation. I doubt TA's family and friends believe a word she said about him. IMO, who cares what anybody else said. IMO, some people, not you Jmoose, are giving JA way too much power.

I wonder if this forum will be locked after JA is sentenced.

As far as "I" know - the Sidebar thread for JA WILL stay open after the sentencing! It's FUN over there - join us sometime!!

:skip: :happydance:

:wave:

Oh - and a little more for those grandbabies out there looking at the screen:

balloons-smiley.gif
Oops...
balloony-smiley.gif

Here's an Easter basket for you all!
basket-smiley.gif

Do NOT do this when you learn how to ride a bike...
bike-smiley.gif

bubble-smiley.gif
chase1-smiley.gif
clover-girl-smiley.gif

okay I'll quit now - sorry! But I love these emoticons! :pcguru:

:wave:

I'm looking forward to being Arias-free again soon, but meanwhile, it's an interesting case. After I read the Juan Martinez interviews, Estrella binder and sidebar transcripts, I'll stop.

:thumb: Me too!

and then... :ignore:

:justice: For Travis!

:scale:

:popcorn: ready for the :drama: Monday!

:thewave:

okay - I'm off!

:ufo:

all the emoticons are for the grandkids; couldn't resist! :)

I know that Travis' loved ones are grateful for our support. It has helped them in so many ways. I think even Juan Martinez appreciates it. I'm okay with the time and effort I've put into this case. It has been worth it for me. I am eagerly waiting for Monday. Once Arias is sent off to prison then I will mostly only think of beautiful Travis and his wonderful family. I'll continue to follow Juan's cases. Hopefully I'll be able to forget the murderess. She is the stuff of nightmares.

The author of "Helter Skelter" is Vincent Bugliosi. OT: I am reading a book authored by him called "And the Sea Will Tell" Creepy murder mystery IMO. http://seanmunger.com/2013/08/30/di...raham-missing-39-years-and-the-palmyra-curse/

I re read Helter Skelter about every three or four years. I feel like I know so many of the places where things happened. I always wonder if I could of been taken in by a person like Manson. A lonely person just wanting someone to acknowledge them.

Travis blue. I love it. Hope it tortures her every day to see that she can't escape the love that the universe feels for him.

Is it smaller than Travis's closet? LOL, when she said that when she was on the stand I laughed. How terrible to be in such a small space. It was more than she left him in.

The author of "Helter Skelter" is Vincent Bugliosi. OT: I am reading a book authored by him called "And the Sea Will Tell" Creepy murder mystery IMO. http://seanmunger.com/2013/08/30/di...raham-missing-39-years-and-the-palmyra-curse/

Holy cow I vividly remember that book! I can't get enough of Bugliosi as an author in general, but was especially disturbed (fascinated and obsessed) reading "And the Sea Will Tell". I think it had such an impact on me because I had met men like that and it is a visceral fear knowing in the back of your mind that there is absolutely no morality living in there. I'd read it again in a heartbeat because it's such an education into the psyches and personalities of both antagonists. I always thought this particular book provides narratives and descriptions that should be included (maybe are) in some of the clinical books on psychology/psychiatry or just plain evil. Readers also get the interesting process of investigation and trial.

Excellent book.

image.jpg

One more Fri/Sat/Sun Travis and then she's sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads