Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't kept up with this case for a little while. What's this about a new trial? Is there a chance for one or not? Seems to me Jodi would STFU and be glad she'll not get the DP.

There is no new trial. The judge had to declare another mistrial; for the penalty phase only, when the jury could not convince the lone hold out to concur; they were deadlocked, 11 to 1 for death. The only "new" thing is on April 13th of this year the judge will sentence Jodi Arias. There could be limited testimony from Jodi and whoever she wants to speak on her behalf, Travis' family gets to speak, and there will be a report from the jail about the time she has served so far.
It is widely believed that the judge will sentence her to Life without the possibility of parole.
It is almost over.
Thank God. https://youtu.be/tR0efD-8aMo

She looks like she used a filter and makeup that was totally not the right shade for her. Her face has an orange tint.

She never had chance to photo-edit the nude photo (and all the photos from that day). The orange glow is due to low light conditions.

In these days of digital photography, I don't know if there are any real photographers anymore. Everything is done later on a computer. This explains the killer's so-call photography skill. She knew her way around an editing program, that's all. I took some photography classes back in the old days, so I know how much can be made up for with digital touch-ups. She's a phony with a camera too!

Do you know what he said about the letters, lewcch3? He testified at the hearing on August 8, 2010 @3:12pm and States exhibits 1 and 2 are received into evidence and that evil CMJA got to question him. The State rested at 3:48pm so he wasn't on the stand very long.

On Aug 9,2010 @ 11:43am Heather Nittarauer a defense witness, but the State introduced exhibit 9 and 10 and they were received into evidence. over at 12:41pm Then Heather Nitterauer was taken back to DOC

Aug 10, 2010 was when Vic Washington told the court she was having issues with witness Matt McCartney.

Aug 15, 2010 is when Rosemarie testifies at 11:22am and JA questions her, then asked the court to reinstate KN and VW as her attorneys again.

Right after that the Defense KN and VW withdraw their objections to the States motion to preclude the letters, so the Court Orders granting the States motion to preclude the letters. So why did they withdraw their objection if their expert just testified that the letters were probably written by TA? I think KN lied to the Hughes and the public in that hearing, but on second thought I think I remember KN saying WHAT IF I told we had an expert that said the letters were probable written by TA. Semantics again???? I want to know what those experts said. It had to be about the electronic copies and that fact that MM didn't show up to testify.

I have been racking my brain trying to remember when, where I found this info re Kreitl. I found most of my info while researching and trying to determine who and how Heather played in this, found most while reading old minutes.

I am so sorry, but am having a brain freeze on what Kreitl had to say and when he said it - not sure if had anything to do with the forged letters.

If I can finally remember where I found this info, will gladly post here.

BTW, thanks for the additional info you have provided!! Had forgotten most of what you recently posted, but reading your posts have revived some of this stuff I had read, seen, heard or saw via my search for more info. This case is so convoluted!!

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

LaughingDogs.jpg

:hilarious: and Happy April Fool's Day !

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: and 12 days until Sentencing Day !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have been racking my brain trying to remember when, where I found this info re Kreitl. I found most of my info while researching and trying to determine who and how Heather played in this, found most while reading old minutes.

I am so sorry, but am having a brain freeze on what Kreitl had to say and when he said it - not sure if had anything to do with the forged letters.

If I can finally remember where I found this info, will gladly post here.

BTW, thanks for the additional info you have provided!! Had forgotten most of what you recently posted, but reading your posts have revived some of this stuff I had read, seen, heard or saw via my search for more info. This case is so convoluted!!

Perhaps you found info on Kreitl in the pretrial documents compiled by HuffPo? About 46 pages long, including his examination of her journals.

Everything I found out was in the minutes and the hearings posted on youtube. I watched Nurmi questioning Chris Hughes on the stand in the hearing on Day 10 of the trial. Also Sky Hughes testified on day 19. The minute entries are very interesting, because so many of them tell about JA filing her own in handwritten form. This woman has learned a lot in jail and when she goes to prison she will continue to file motions because they can't stop her. She is loading up the court with frivolous paper work.

I think the best witness that testified for the State was Abe A. Nurmi questioned him on the phone on Day 10 and Abe, in a respectful FIRM AUTHORTIVE way put the fat man in his place. I laughed at the end when Abe said did you hear what I said, I am on the phone and can't tell. Nurmi, answered in a belligerent way, "yes I heard you. In one of the video's on You Tube you can see JM slightly smile. Then when Abe was on the stand in the re-trial he did excellent and didn't let the DT put words in his mouth and came across as HONEST, which the DT don't like because their client is such a liar.(there are several videos of Chris testifying, one I found on an HLN site in their archives)

In one of the earlier motions, V. Washington tried to get the fact that JA lied precluded from the trial. She didn't want the state to claim JA was a liar. I could not believe it. The Court said they would take it under advisement. I was floored. But sometime later they ruled that if she lied the State could say she lied.

On 5/24/2011 Defense demanded any and all notes in the matter of the attempted interrogation of Matt McMcartney. Somehow Det EF also tried to interrogate Matt McMartney because the court ordered EF to turn over notes in a timely manner. Later in the Minute Entries, EF said he didn't take any notes. I love this detective. Defense obviously wanted to know what Matt said to make his run like a rabbit.

We need to see what happened in the ex parte meetings JSS kept letting the defense have that eliminated the PT and the Victims. Only JA and her team and sometimes just JA. I thought that was illegal and could compromise the judge. Those hearings are where a lot happened and some of them are on YouTube, but many are sealed. I think the DT started having the hearings sealed when they found out so many were getting on YouTube.

Do you have any links? JA should never have been allowed private conversations.

Do you know what he said about the letters, lewcch3? He testified at the hearing on August 8, 2010 @3:12pm and States exhibits 1 and 2 are received into evidence and that evil CMJA got to question him. The State rested at 3:48pm so he wasn't on the stand very long.

On Aug 9,2010 @ 11:43am Heather Nittarauer a defense witness, but the State introduced exhibit 9 and 10 and they were received into evidence. over at 12:41pm Then Heather Nitterauer was taken back to DOC

Aug 10, 2010 was when Vic Washington told the court she was having issues with witness Matt McCartney.

Aug 15, 2010 is when Rosemarie testifies at 11:22am and JA questions her, then asked the court to reinstate KN and VW as her attorneys again.

Right after that the Defense KN and VW withdraw their objections to the States motion to preclude the letters, so the Court Orders granting the States motion to preclude the letters. So why did they withdraw their objection if their expert just testified that the letters were probably written by TA? I think KN lied to the Hughes and the public in that hearing, but on second thought I think I remember KN saying WHAT IF I told we had an expert that said the letters were probable written by TA. Semantics again???? I want to know what those experts said. It had to be about the electronic copies and that fact that MM didn't show up to testify.

Are any of these hearings on video? JA pretending to be a lawyer? The arrogance.

Hi everyone!!

FYI: BK posted an update (approximately 10 days ago) on obtaining transcripts of sidebars and in chambers conferences of which she confirmed that these would not be available until after sentencing; stenographer said 25% of the trial was at the bench so there are "hundreds" of pages of transcripts!!! Anyway, perhaps other sealed happenings, such as Travis' murderer questioning Kreitl will also be released post-sentencing--but I'm hoping there is video of it.

Are any of these hearings on video? JA pretending to be a lawyer? The arrogance.

She had an evidentiary hearing on 08/08/2011 where she asked to represent herself, on page 2, the court said KN an VW would remain as advisory counsel. JA Is MAIN CHAIR and it is video taped, but we didn't get to see it. Her defense made a motion to stay the proceedings. ( I don't know what that means) Began at 1:33pm the State opened their case in this hearing and marked for identification exhibits 1 and 2 then they swore in Steven Roberts and he was questioned by JA and JM then excused, Then came Deanna Reid sworn in and questioned by JA and JM and they entered into evidence with DR exhibit 3 and it was received and she was excused. Then came Christina Lopez sworn and questioned by both JA and JM then excused time court steps down 2:16pm This is all in the minute entry dated 08/08/2011. I can't post the site because I got this new laptop and it has windows 8 on it and I can't figure out how to do it yet. Wish I had my old windows 7 back.

JA continues to act as her own attorney until after the handwriting experts are questioned. She asked the court in the minute entry dated 08/15/2011 to reinstate her court appointed attorneys and relinguishs her position as Pro Per (acting as her own lawyer) This is also after the give up on trying to get the phony letters in.

In another minute entry KN asked that the jury not know she tried to represent herself on a number of occasions. (The court agrees and precludes it) I thought that was a BAD ruling because it shows she is not a shrinking violet and DOES have more than her share of self esteem.

Do you have any links? JA should never have been allowed private conversations.

I can't do the links with this new windows 8 operating system. I haven't got used to it yet. But that is why I gave the date and time of the minute entries. You can find them on the MC superior court web site where the docket is located. I am going to have my son show me how to work this new computer if I can ever get him to stay longer than fifteen minutes. He has been so busy with his kids and his job he hasn't had time to show me.

Hi everyone!!

FYI: BK posted an update (approximately 10 days ago) on obtaining transcripts of sidebars and in chambers conferences of which she confirmed that these would not be available until after sentencing; stenographer said 25% of the trial was at the bench so there are "hundreds" of pages of transcripts!!! Anyway, perhaps other sealed happenings, such as Travis' murderer questioning Kreitl will also be released post-sentencing--but I'm hoping there is video of it.

The court minutes say they are video recording the hearings so I am hoping we get to see this crazy pro per idiot questioning those experts also, plus Deanna Reid, she questioned her too.

I can't do the links with this new windows 8 operating system. I haven't got used to it yet. But that is why I gave the date and time of the minute entries. You can find them on the MC superior court web site where the docket is located. I am going to have my son show me how to work this new computer if I can ever get him to stay longer than fifteen minutes. He has been so busy with his kids and his job he hasn't had time to show me.

I have it, too, and I hate it! I've reverted to the old 7 looking desktop and don't use the apps. I wish I had my old windows 7, too.

Perhaps you found info on Kreitl in the pretrial documents compiled by HuffPo? About 46 pages long, including his examination of her journals.

Thanks, gcharlie!

I have not been able to locate the HuffPo info; can you kindly provide a link and I will research from there.

TIA

Hi everyone!!

BBM: :eek::eek:

:thinking: So ... 1/4 of the Trial was at the "bench" and JMO, but probably another 1/4 "in chambers"

:gaah: !

:seeya: And Thanks, MM, for the update !

who is this Corinna Flores and who/how was she messaged? I can't read the pages. TIA!

She is Detective Esteban Flores wife.... the defense accused her of receiving sealed info from her husband and tweeting it...and I agree, they are hard to read.

The giveaway for me that the pedo letter is fake is because Travis does not use the word ******ing. He uses the word "Freakin".

The court minutes say they are video recording the hearings so I am hoping we get to see this crazy pro per idiot questioning those experts also, plus Deanna Reid, she questioned her too.

OMG, I swear to all that is sacred that Travis' murderer is just sickening, nothing more than a giant pustule on the face of humanity that is mind numbingly evil. I cannot tell you how much I hope that she is tormented in same deliberate, cruel, hateful, and callous way that she has done to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318