Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot WAIT. If you get any more info on when I'd love to know. I'll be working tonight so I won't get to watch for updates til late tonight.

Fox posted another interview with a juror (they didn't say her #) & told her about what was being found out about J 17 & among the things she said was "this juror put us through hell!'
When I heard her troubled voice I felt much concern for these 11. http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11...s-link-to-juan-martinez#.VPqbag08n3Y.facebook

Looks like the 11 will be interviewed tomorrow. GMA

I was told to refer to her as J17........looks like I'm locked into it.

p.s. : You can call me a dummy if you want to....probably some truth in it.

As long as it is not "name calling" you can refer to her as you wish. However do not use her proper name.

She may have been asked, more important is what did she say/what was her answer?

She was asked about the criminal record of her ex and current spouse and said she bore no resentment against the Justice system...... she said her ex husband was "a bully and
an idiot" and her present husband made "some mistakes" and deserved his punishment. Common sense tells me that she should have been dismissed for cause at that point.
She apparently has an affinity for violent criminals, she is best avoided IMO.

The Alexander family might feel a little better if there are consequences to ones actions. If wrong doing is found then the bill for this trial should be paid by juror #17

And any law or change that comes out of this should bear Travis's name. I'm SO tired of seeing the convicted lying murderers name all over the place.

True and agreed. I still want to see the actual voir dire questions, not paraphrased as some have done, so I can see if she did lie or only disclose what was asked in the question. It may seem like a nit-picky thing, but the wording of the actual questions is important. So far I've seen nothing of the actual voir dire.

IMHO more would be gleaned from what the attorneys had in writing prior to voire dire which we will never see :Moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The names are still up " for reference purposes only ", except for J17, which never was listed.

When I checked earlier the list was gone. Now it's not only back up (minus the FB links), it is listed twice. :facepalm:

I am no where near the end of the thread so I do not know if this has been addressed yet. However, I felt the need to respond now anyway.

The problem with this is that JA would NOT leave Travis alone. He was having a "long distance relationship" with her that was broken up. SHE moves to AZ to be close to him after that. Have E was ticked that she did that. He was excited when she finally decided to move away again. That would mean no more of her stalking him, no more of her showing up uninvited, no more of having to deal with her on a daily basis, etc. IMO He did everything right when it came to getting her out of his life. He said some mean things to her yes, but how many women would hear/read those things and still stick around??? He tried to get rid of her (from his life) for good and SHE was not budging. She tormented him before she finally killed him. That is on HER. Not him.

MOO

I'm in agreement with you. It becomes glaringly obvious that the convicted murderer obsessively pursued Travis when you stop and count how many times the murderer went to see Travis vs how many times he traveled to see her! She was constantly driving hundreds and hundreds of miles to see him - not the other way around.

It isn't enough that they just removed the names. Someone needs to be prosecuted for putting them up in the first place.

What better place to drop off a list of the juror's names and have them scrutinized but on an Internet site full of defendent supporters? They sure had the goods on that dismissed juror right away. I believe that site or person's associated with the "secret" area of it have had the list of juror names for quite some time and have been doing "investigative" work all along. And I believe it can be traced right back to the defendent herself. Seriously, what can they do to her if they find out she gave them the list? It's the in between person(s) who is helping her get info to and from there that needs to be stopped.

It's absurd that she's been permitted to manipulate via the Internet all along with the help of some key people in her corne IMO. And it appears that Sherriff Joe is having legal difficulty trying to stop it by having that Twitter acct shut down now. I hope that can be accomplished once she's actually sentenced, IF she's ever actually sentenced.

MOO

As long as it is not "name calling" you can refer to her as you wish. However do not use her proper name.

I'm just goofin' around.....guess I should put more :takeabow::laugh::D smileys on my posts so people know I'm just spoofin.

I honestly feel that this woman was coerced by her husband and his friends..and she ..being used to being abused went along with whatever they wanted.. She doesnt have to live with the other 11 jurors, she has to live with this man..IMO, but I could be wrong..I dont know yet. I think he had an agenda and used her...the money for interviews, his being so proud of her etc etc etc.

Ah, the good old 'abuse excuse'. She had choices. I guess he forced her to watch the Lifetime movie and the news and write anti-DP essays. She's already using it to trash the jurors. I guess she was forced to live with criminals/the criminal lifestyle as well.

AZL has posted, on the legal question thread, the 9th Circuit guidelines/rules? for judges when there is a deliberating juror problem. Seems JSS had two options only when the eleven came to her - Allen or mistrial.

sad to say but i think once the dust settles and she is sure she is out of legal jeopardy.....Dr. Phil will offer she and the lovely hubby a nice trip to lax and some back door compensation...and i have to admit i would like to hear from her directly.

BBM ... the time to speak was in deliberations. She chose not to so I don't give a d*** what she has to say now. Besides, the factual info uncovered about her tells me all I need to know.

She was asked about the criminal record of her ex and current spouse and said she bore no resentment against the Justice system...... she said her ex husband was "a bully and
an idiot" and her present husband made "some mistakes" and deserved his punishment. Common sense tells me that she should have been dismissed for cause at that point.
She apparently has an affinity for violent criminals, she is best avoided IMO.

if BK has that written down and heard it I believe that and frankly I wonder if this is just going to boil down to a bad decision on the part of the State? I know that is tough to consider but what she said would have put me off and I know nothing or did they all have criminal lovers in their past?

*FAINT*

I've been skimming along...which sometimes isn't smart.

I just realized that you guys are saying that the juror's NAMES are POSTED on that Jodi is innocent site.

OH MY GOSH (that is waaaaaay edited down from the cuss words that I'm actually thinking)

And any law or change that comes out of this should bear Travis's name. I'm SO tired of seeing the convicted lying murderers name all over the place.
I would love that! Esp. when the Killer finds out there is a Travis Law! Can you imagine what she'll do after all the she's done to dirty his name, she'll lose what little is left of her mind!:happydance:

Ah, the good old 'abuse excuse'. She had choices. I guess he forced her to watch the Lifetime movie and the news and write anti-DP essays. She's already using it to trash the jurors. I guess she was forced to live with criminals/the criminal lifestyle as well.

I sure dont know..we do know she did claim she had been abused. Not making excuses for her just saying anything is possible..just like this could all have been her own agenda and doing and her hubby was just proud of her for whatever..Its obvious she has the hots for criminals or she wouldnt keep being with them. A Huge red flag to me.

I sure dont know..we do know she did claim she had been abused. Not making excuses for her just saying anything is possible..just like this could all have been her own agenda and doing and her hubby was just proud of her for whatever..Its obvious she has the hots for criminals or she wouldnt keep being with them. A Huge red flag to me.

So did the murdering almost convict.

Given her shadiness, I actually would like to see evidence that she was abused- documentation.

Fox posted another interview with a juror (they didn't say her #) & told her about what was being found out about J 17 & among the things she said was "this juror put us through hell!'
When I heard her troubled voice I felt much concern for these 11. http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11...s-link-to-juan-martinez#.VPqbag08n3Y.facebook

Looks like the 11 will be interviewed tomorrow. GMA

Yes Miss Haley, I think that what these other jurors were subjected to is just indefensible, whether it be at the hands of a deceitful/unethical fellow juror or a Judge that seems to have been rather dismissive of their written request for assistance and/or to their very real concerns.

I think everyone can agree that jurors should be protected to ensure the sanctity of their decisions and the integrity of the jury process, but I adamantly maintain that all jurors should be afforded this courtesy--no one juror is any more important than another, EVER. I find it interesting that the media is hyper focused on the fact the J17's information got out there, they appear to address the fact that each and every one of the juror's names were released as an after thought.

Also, I am especially outraged that these jurors sought and did not receive guidance from the one person that they counted on--these jurors as seen by their statements did much more than express that they were deadlocked. Because IMO for a Judge to dismiss the concerns of 11 jurors for fear of appeal (which I desperately hope is not the case), is far more destructive than anything I can imagine for jurors and the jury process.

It is absolutely time to bring out into the OPEN the videos and transcripts of everything related to this trial to help determine what really happened here once and for all!!

ETA: I see where AZL has posted that under the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the only choices JSS had were to either declare a mistrial or give the Allen Charge to the jurors at that time. WOW, replacing a juror for any reason is just not feasible in AZ precisely due to a potential appeal. That is just plain sad and so discouraging. So for all intents and purposes everything that happens in AZ Criminal Courts regarding DP cases is determined out of fear not actual Justice because ultimately the 9th court makes the decision.

So did the murdering almost convict.

I actually would like to see evidence that she was abused- documentation.

Ive said all along that we have no idea that this juror wasnt as crazy as the defendant herself..There are psychos even on juries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuzzyMan