Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I checked earlier the list was gone. Now it's not only back up (minus the FB links), it is listed twice. :facepalm:
Does it still list #17 as - "The juror who saved jodi's life?" Without her name? If so proud of her, I'm surprised they didn't erect a web site page to her as their new saint/savior . Tsk

I feel like if I leave that jaii site up my computer is going to get a virus. Kinda like if I touched the killer in real life......

I honestly feel that this woman was coerced by her husband and his friends..and she ..being used to being abused went along with whatever they wanted.. She doesnt have to live with the other 11 jurors, she has to live with this man..IMO, but I could be wrong..I dont know yet. I think he had an agenda and used her...the money for interviews, his being so proud of her etc etc etc.

Well I would think a person, a felonious person with an agenda would think that a "holdout juror" might garner more fame and money than one who was just one of the pack. Disgusting but it makes sense.

AZL has posted, on the legal question thread, the 9th Circuit guidelines/rules? for judges when there is a deliberating juror problem. Seems JSS had two options only when the eleven came to her - Allen or mistrial.

WOW They got the Allen Charge, and she must have known this would end up in a mistrial. Too bad. She could not boot and replace the juror. JMO

I don't know why this kind of disgusting behavior still shocks me, but it does. However, even though I know JA is not tweeting and these may not be her words, all of the tweets post retrial display a lot of anger. This tells me that JA and her camp aren't happy at all with this outcome. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Maybe JA wanted the DP so that she could have unlimited appeals because she sure believes she is going to have a successful appeal.

With life, I know she gets one appeal, at least. What happens after that? Can she pay for more herself or ??? I've tried to find this answer on my own and have been unsuccessful.

I know Jodi loves to play the victim, but I honestly think she thought that if the jury was hung, at least half -- if not more -- had voted for "life." I think she listened to Nurmi with rapt attention, nodding her head to each nonsense mitigator argument he made, and thought the jury would "get her."

Does it still list #17 as - "The juror who saved jodi's life?" Without her name? If so proud of her, I'm surprised they didn't erect a web site page to her as their new saint/savior . Tsk

But there can be only ONE....eternally sweet smelling goddess. Ha!

What better place to drop off a list of the juror's names and have them scrutinized but on an Internet site full of defendent supporters? They sure had the goods on that dismissed juror right away. I believe that site or person's associated with the "secret" area of it have had the list of juror names for quite some time and have been doing "investigative" work all along. And I believe it can be traced right back to the defendent herself. Seriously, what can they do to her if they find out she gave them the list? It's the in between person(s) who is helping her get info to and from there that needs to be stopped.

It's absurd that she's been permitted to manipulate via the Internet all along with the help of some key people in her corne IMO. And it appears that Sherriff Joe is having legal difficulty trying to stop it by having that Twitter acct shut down now. I hope that can be accomplished once she's actually sentenced, IF she's ever actually sentenced.

MOO

Let's not forget that Michael Kiefer knew the identity of the foreperson in the last jury and PUBLISHED it ...right up until the moment i started flitting around that hallway asking all the other media and PIO just how he would know this info while they were still deliberating, then he redacted his online article and took it down. This is one of many reasons I find his behavior completely suspect if not downright nefarious during this trial. And I KNOW his agenda, first hand, I know it. He is against the DP and he despises Juan Martinez, just for starters. He referred to Travis Alexander as a "scum bag", multiple times, to my face and in writing and to other people in the courtroom. Very early on in the trial he said this, like the first week. He is disgusting.

AZL has posted, on the legal question thread, the 9th Circuit guidelines/rules? for judges when there is a deliberating juror problem. Seems JSS had two options only when the eleven came to her - Allen or mistrial.

so then she did not have the authority to replace that juror and ask them to start again? She did the allen and the mistrial took care of itself. i think then that each state operates differently (i don't like this) and some are referenced the scott peterson jurors being removed and dp being the end result...that was not legally available to this judge? If so not so sure you can place the blame on her...i think the blame goes back to the jury selection process and the state agreeing to empanel her.

I'm in agreement with you. It becomes glaringly obvious that the convicted murderer obsessively pursued Travis when you stop and count how many times the murderer went to see Travis vs how many times he traveled to see her! She was constantly driving hundreds and hundreds of miles to see him - not the other way around.
Not to mention they were not an item for years, it was months. She was on her way to seduce another guy after the murder. How much do you need to know that this female was ice-cold. She never looked back....on to the next conquest

Well I would think a person, a felonious person with an agenda would think that a "holdout juror" might garner more fame and money than one who was just one of the pack. Disgusting but it makes sense.

Yep that's the first thing we said at home when we heard it was just one .. "She'll be writing a book, and calling it 'The Holdout'"

*FAINT*

I've been skimming along...which sometimes isn't smart.

I just realized that you guys are saying that the juror's NAMES are POSTED on that Jodi is innocent site.

OH MY GOSH (that is waaaaaay edited down from the cuss words that I'm actually thinking)

They were posted to the killer's support site, the evening of the verdict, I believe. Except for #17, which they stated is the "one who saved ja's life". Also, it was found there were 6 copies of the juror list. So how did they get the list so fast? They began calling the 11 vile names. Keep reading, there is an investigation by authorities.

They were posted to the killer's support site, the evening of the verdict, I believe. Except for #17, which they stated is the "one who saved ja's life". Also, it was found there were 6 copies of the juror list. So how did they get the list so fast? They began calling the 11 vile names. Keep reading, there is an investigation by authorities.
An investigation in to how that site got the list of names?

I still think most of this does come down to JSS at the end of the day, she's the one meant to be in charge of the courtroom. Clearly that authority didn't hold much weight with anyone as we can see from the leaking of jurors names hither and tither, and all the other antics that went on. It's her courtroom, and it was a shambles.

But then she must have also known (being that it was a single juror) that the odds were with the jury hanging, and no DP decision would be made.

sad to say but i think once the dust settles and she is sure she is out of legal jeopardy.....Dr. Phil will offer she and the lovely hubby a nice trip to lax and some back door compensation...and i have to admit i would like to hear from her directly.

I don't really care what she has to say.....at least not until Juan starts the cross-examination .......:gasp:

You're absolutely right about Dr Phil. He's the quintessential ambulance chaser.

But unlike you, I'm not interested in hearing from her. I heard all I need to know from the other 11 + alternates.

I don't want to hear from this loser, either, but I agree about Dr. Phil....you just knows he's salivating at the idea of an "exclusive." I wonder if he'll let her micro-manage the "interview," like he did with Casey Anthony's charming parents. *snark off*

if BK has that written down and heard it I believe that and frankly I wonder if this is just going to boil down to a bad decision on the part of the State? I know that is tough to consider but what she said would have put me off and I know nothing or did they all have criminal lovers in their past?

Not in my opinion. She did not even mention the 2000 case involving her ex during voir dire. When asked about his crime, she only mentions his 2008 Verizon robbery.

The 2000 crime was initially charged as 1st degree murder, and pled down to aggravated assault.

She intentionally didn't mention the 2000 conviction because that is the one Juan prosecuted. I think they can charge her on that basis alone.

I'm appalled by that jaii site. Appalled. I've never taken the time to read it. I'm sorry I did.

Edited to ask:

I'm sure this is old news, but do we know who owns/runs that site? I don't need to know the name, but I'm curious if it's a real life friend of the killer or just some random person looking for attention. Or both.

Let's not forget that Michael Kiefer knew the identity of the foreperson in the last jury and PUBLISHED it ...right up until the moment i started flitting around that hallway asking all the other media and PIO just how he would know this info while they were still deliberating, then he redacted his online article and took it down. This is one of many reasons I find his behavior completely suspect if not downright nefarious during this trial. And I KNOW his agenda, first hand, I know it. He is against the DP and he despises Juan Martinez, just for starters. He referred to Travis Alexander as a "scum bag", multiple times, to my face and in writing and to other people in the courtroom. Very early on in the trial he said this, like the first week. He is disgusting.

OMG!!!! I didn't know that in the 1st trial! He posted the foreman's name? While they were deliberating? How did he get away with that? Again, no consequences for the evil people & good people must suffer! :(

An investigation in to how that site got the list of names?

Yes MCSO is investigating. They have said only six copies of the names were given to legal people and that the list appears to have been copied from one of the lists based on how it's written and the fact it includes middle names.

Yep that's the first thing we said at home when we heard it was just one .. "She'll be writing a book, and calling it 'The Holdout'"

If that is the case, I'd love to see a civil case against her. Oh and John Grisham already wrote that book--it's called The Runaway Jury although this was the lowlife felonious version of it. blech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper