Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sheriff Joe: https://twitter.com/realsheriffjoe

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · 16m 16 minutes ago

Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules.
The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias.

http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

:great::great::great::great::great: Sheriff !

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Respectfully, how dare any of us who are not family of homicide victims ever presume to suggest what is best to and for those whom are?

I lost a friend at 16 years old to murder - not a family member - and it still affects my life in certain ways over 20 years later. Murder changes who you are and how you view the world. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and trauma of losing a family member to violence. I say whatever they feel is right, is right for them, right now. Never having been in their position, I couldn't possibly suggest to know what 'best' for them would be.

JMO and FWIW

As a homicide survivor, I truly appreciate your words. You get it.

I just remember my mother's face when well meaning people would say it was time to move on, glad you can get closure now, blah blah blah. The pain that flashed across her face as she responded eloquently and politely was probably lost on them.

:great: From Sheriff Joe!

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Joe Arpaio, Sheriff
mediarequest@mcso.maricopa.gov

For Release: March 10, 2015

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors.

The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media.

More at Link: http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

From Sheriff Joe: https://twitter.com/realsheriffjoe

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · 16m 16 minutes ago

Banned 10 #jodiarias fans from visiting 4 violating jail rules.
The list includes 2 15yo girls who idolized Arias.

http://tinyurl.com/k2sa5lx

:great::great::great::great::great: Sheriff !

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Wow, it looks like I was right in saying that the only one who will be allowed to visit the killer in prison is her mother. :happydance:

Finally thank you Sheriff Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, how dare any of us who are not family of homicide victims ever presume to suggest what is best to and for those whom are?

I lost a friend at 16 years old to murder - not a family member - and it still affects my life in certain ways over 20 years later. Murder changes who you are and how you view the world. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and trauma of losing a family member to violence. I say whatever they feel is right, is right for them, right now. Never having been in their position, I couldn't possibly suggest to know what 'best' for them would be.

JMO and FWIW

You are entitled to your opinion about it too. I happen to think that A civil case is useless and full of more pain. They won't ever get a dime, She will never be out of jail and all it will do is bring JA back to the limelight to slaughter Travis again. There is no upside to it.
I am sure they want to make sure she pays with everything she has, But I think in the end it will only cause them more pain. What happens if the Civil case goes against them also????? It would be devastating.
They got her. She is in prison for life. Leave her there to rot and forget she existed as much as you can. Remember Travis and build him a life even though he is gone.

:great: From Sheriff Joe!

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Joe Arpaio, Sheriff
mediarequest@mcso.maricopa.gov

For Release: March 10, 2015

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors.

The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media.

More at Link: http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

Guess we know where those Hershey bar and chimp like smiley pics came from now :)

It says FINAL opinions. That doesn't mean that the jurors can't go back and forth during the trial about what their opinion is in regards to whether JA received life or death. I'm sure many jurors go back and forth throughout trials on their opinions but don't actually make a final decision until deliberations.

Jurors are prohibited from discussing the case until they are all together in the jury room and the judge has released them for deliberation.

Tweets:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19m19 minutes ago

BREAKING: MCSO bans 10 #jodiarias jail visitors citing her "thirst for adoration and attention."

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 18m18 minutes ago

.@RealSheriffJoe says he may ban ALL non-legal visitors to @jodiarias after 2 15yo girls video chatted w/her.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 17m17 minutes ago

MCSO also banning those who run her social media accounts. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 16m16 minutes ago

For those out of state, all visitation in jail is done via Internet video. #JodiArias

"#jodiArias has been seen by Jail Intel officials instructing the 15 year olds as to how to get false IDs in order to continue the visits."

Being told #jodiarias gets as many as 20 video visitors a day. Each has to pay money to video chat.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 15m15 minutes ago

"One person on the banned list is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name." #jodiarias

Poor J17....no reason not to believe the 11 jurors.....besides, if J17 is such a glowing beacon for holdout jurors everywhere, she should have been there defending her oh so brave dissent! Stand up and be proud! Shout your reasoning out to the faithful! Drown out any criticism!

Don't go hide and send felon hubby out to speak for you! Put those mean jurors in their place! Trumpet your oneness with Jodi! Maybe a dig or 1,000 against that hater, JM. Tell everyone your "feelings"

Nope, not feeling all warm and fuzzy about J17 and feeling NO condemnation of the 11 who followed the rules.

More Tweets from Pitts:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14m14 minutes ago

To clarify, #jodiarias does not get the money visitors pay to call, it goes to MCSO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13m13 minutes ago

After she's sentenced and goes to DOC custody, #JodiArias gets no interviews at all and there is no video system.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11m11 minutes ago

"One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to #jodiarias" - MCSO

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10m10 minutes ago

"ten visitors who no longer can visit with #jodiarias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 7m7 minutes ago

"#JodiArias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop" - @RealSheriffJoe

Jurors are prohibited from discussing the case until they are all together in the jury room and the judge has released them for deliberation.

Any reason to believe they broke this rule?

It says FINAL opinions. That doesn't mean that the jurors can't go back and forth (internally) during the trial about what their opinion is in regards to whether JA received life or death. I'm sure many jurors go back and forth (in their own mind) throughout trials on their opinions but don't actually make a final decision until deliberations (discussions with other jurors).

Does that make it clearer? I didn't realize it was confusing.

Wow, it looks like I was right in saying that the only one who will be allowed to visit the killer in prison is her mother. :happydance:

It's funny because I just saw the info about Sheriff Joe banning 10 visitors and saw your comment and thought oh they must already know. Lol. What a timely comment hez.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10m10 minutes ago

"ten visitors who no longer can visit with #jodiarias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes"

HAHA there it is!! Oops about posting those pics on social media girls :D

good old sheriff joe.
she deserves nothing.

and to try and influence young girls?! is she serious????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena