Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw this last part. I figured the picture was blurry so no one would figure out what Jodi looked like and get past the guards and break into the jail to free her. Since I couldn't hear anything Wilmott said, I just figured out what made sense with the answers Jodi gave. I learned that she lost her virginity when she was 11, almost 12. (just kidding)

I have never heard of a person being a foreign exchange student for THREE WEEKS. When I was in high school in the 1960s, one of my classmates was an exchange student in Buenos Aires, Argentina, for the whole year, I think. That girl was one of the smartest students in the entire school.

Same. Exchange programs are done so you can attend school for a year in that country right? And you have to be a very good student to earn this. I don't think it was an exchange program. Might have been family she was staying with or some other kind of program.

Beats the heck out of me, but it wasn't very stealthy of 17 to say yes, was it? A truly stealthy juror would have voted yes with the rest and saved her hanging vote for just one or 2 mitigators, instead of starting off making her stealth known. :D Maybe she actually......thought it was mitigating.

You mean like how she saw a "girl" and not the middle-aged woman JA is, kinda like the first foreman.... hmm, perhaps that's the link? The first foreman is known to have "consulted" with the DT, perhaps the 17th or her hb and him are acquaintances?

Same. Exchange programs are done so you can attend school for a year in that country right? And you have to be a very good student to earn this. I don't think it was an exchange program. Might have been family she was staying with or some other kind of program.

I've never checked out "Victor Arias". Does anyone know if the exchange actually happened? Does he really exist?

Maybe it was supposed to be a year but they couldn't take it anymore after 3 weeks, so...

I've never checked out "Victor Arias". Does anyone know if the exchange actually happened? Does he really exist?

Apparently he is real so I guess this happened. But again I doubt it was an exchange program. Could be wrong though.

I'm not so sure she wanted Life. She isn't stupid in most ways, we all know she tried eight ways to Sunday to avoid any and all responsibility for this, but once it was clear she was going away for a long time, I think she would have taken the long view and figured the DP gave her the better chance of someday getting parole, or even of having her conviction overturned and getting a new trial, the latter would have opened up the possibility of being convicted of second degree and actually going free. I don't see the same type of long term benefit in a Life sentence and I don't think she did either.

If that is the case, then any posturing she's currently doing about being happy the prosecution didn't succeed, the family didn't get what they want, is just that, and inside she knows she's screwed.

That just seems the most logical to me.

I've stated this since moments after the verdict. I COMPLETELY agree 100% with What you've said

And where's the rest of the "silly musings"? This is the bottom part of something. Found one meaning: In Trouble Here [/SI

Many years ago when I was in junior high we used this code. We used something simular to this. We called it pig Latin. Lol, so juvenile.

I blew it up to read easier and it does say JodiTH A.ITH AriasITH Anybody know meaning of THITHITH ? Silly gradeschool code?

Also Don't forget your gratitude might that equal "don't forget to send me money?"

Maybe it's a code she made up and already gave him the code key.

I think she wanted the DP, not LWOP. Two reasons why I believe that:

1. I think she's 100% convinced that her original verdict will be overturned on appeal, and has believed that since last summer at least, and maybe before that.

I think her belief in that explains in part why she refused to put on an actual mitigation retrial.

2. I think her anger immediately after the non-verdict on through being shut down is pretty telling and helps confirm she does NOT think she "won." She had envisioned playing the role of DP victim to the hilt....had even lined up a bunch of anti-DP tweets to spit out post-verdict.

I don't think she was (or maybe even now is) overly concerned about her living conditions DP vs. LWOP, since either way they're just temporary until she's freed. :)

There are some supporters on her JAII site that kept saying it was better if she got the DP. And for some of the reasons you posted. She could appeal easier and cheaper, supposedly if she was doing so from death row. More help available from anti-DP attorneys and more money offered to help DP victims.According to that group of Einsteins anyway.

I can't post a link to a Twitter account but you might want to go and look at the letter on this person's twitter. It is clearly written by JA, while she was in court, and
smuggled out by ? to be given to a Ben Ernst. I will copy the portion that he shows here - ( "OK, I'm in court now and must cut these silly musings short. I love you
so, so much. I'm a lucky lady. You mean more than the world to me. ) must run xx - JUDITH A.ITH ARIASITH . PS Don't forget your gratitude.. 11/4/14
this can be found at Wingz@Hgurdyman .

He has posted "Been holding onto this for a few months. A note snuck out of court for Ben Ernst".
"I'm a lucky lady, sitting here at my capitol murder trial, and thinking of you."

I think it's just a cutesy of writing her name in an old English style.

Prizes for guessing who smuggled it out of court for her.
Answers on a postcard to ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members