Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So MDLR calls Troy Hayden and "wants it on record" that she is not involved and all of a sudden her twitter account is closed because she was getting threats....she was constantly tweeting during the trial and all of sudden she stops... her normal "want it on record" is her social media twitter. I just don't get it.

Now I am wondering if one of the Jodi-ites wasn't a Jodi-ite after all and may have faked being one in order to be able to stay on the site and learn the particulars. Maybe someone the supporters thought they could trust.

IMO

MDLR told Troy Hayden that she did not read the Christine Beswick site, she just heard about it. I don't believe her, if it was about me I would be reading it not calling a reporter to deny it. I would read it and if it was a lie I would call my lawyer and sue for libel, but she didn't do that so I think it is true or enough of the truth to start a fire. Remember in the article it said MDLR got someone named webber to send that cease and desist letter, which was a fraud. MDLR is in this up to her neck. She closed that twitter account for another reason and I do believe the bank records were seized for examination. The J4JA facebook account is claiming the JAII site is the ones that have caused all the trouble and hurt JA from the start, with the body bag and everything else. But on the J4J site they are claiming DT found 60,000 child *advertiser censored* sites on TA's computer and that is a LIE. They also say Tashia spent a lot of time in prison. I haven't heard that anywhere else. They say the Alexander's were not a family and hardly knew each other. That is not true from all the pictures they have. They spent Christmas's together, so another LIE. Can't the Alexander's sue them for Libel? Before Donovan Bering goes back to jail I think she will talk to the police, if she knows anything about the money, but I don't think she does. JA kept that with the Greeks and her family. But if no one paid any taxes on that money then some people are in trouble. JA has been spending a lot of money in that jail for seven years plus the money to keep her family in AZ and to travel from CA to AZ. That is not tax free money. Donating money for appeals is not tax free money.:notgood::naughty:

I agree. Juan's Martinez's Tie is standing firm that it is true I know that doesn't make it so, but interesting.

It's true that these accounts and various people are being investigated, but it's not yet known if there's been something illegal occurring and what will happen as a result if there was, and who is involved.

Granted, I haven't checked her twitter daily, but when I did, I never saw other people's tweets to her, just her lame tweets.

You would only see them if she retweeted them or if you do a Twitter search of her @ name and select "all tweets."

If and when the Alexanders file a wrongful death suit against CMJA, all these financial records and following the money will be investigated down to the last penny.

So would MDLR actually know if her SM accounts were subpoenaed?

I have no idea.. I was going to go check on the PayPal website to read about fraud etc... I just wish we could verify all this somehow...

If and when the Alexanders file a wrongful death suit against CMJA, all these financial records and following the money will be investigated down to the last penny.

*THIS* is the only reason I care about this so much!!

*THIS* is the only reason I care about this so much!!

It's true that these accounts and various people are being investigated, but it's not yet known if there's been something illegal occurring and what will happen as a result if there was, and who is involved.

Has this been confirmed?? If so I'm so glad!!

Well this is interesting.
Would love to know if anyone knows what the minute entries of 3/4/15 are? (Tell me they are re J17!)

So, several screenshots sealed but the STATE filed a motion to RECONSIDER a prior STATE motion to STRIKE?! Strike what - Juror 17?
So, who can tell me where those minutes are - I bet they tell us something about what this might all be about!

OH AND LOOKS LIKE TRAVIS' ELEPHANT JUST SAT ON A FEW PEOPLE~~~ YIPPIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

:seeya:

1st BBM: I was wondering the same thing !

3/4/15 was the day before the announcement was made about the "hung jury."

2nd BBM: That is interesting ... wish I had a clue !

JMO but the above is more of interest to me than JA's shady finances :gaah:

Don't get me wrong -- it's great that JA's financial empire is being investigated !

But there were shenanigans in that courtroom ... and it's high time some individuals be held responsible for that !

JMO and :moo:

FWIW Juans tie twitter responding to Jeff Gold insists they have the docs and all is confirmed!

JMO-I'll amend this way: If 14 bank accounts actually were seized today, then I don't see this as an alleged investigation.

So you really think it's true?

JMO-I'll amend this way: If 14 bank accounts actually were seized today, then I don't see this as an alleged investigation.

Yes IF they were seized then it would not be an "alleged investigation". I think what a few of us are saying is there is no solid proof other than tweets, and Christine B. putting it all together to form an article. Too bad we don't know who Juan's Tie is, it could possibly add a little more oomph to what is being claimed.

FWIW Juans tie twitter responding to Jeff Gold insists they have the docs and all is confirmed!

Yay!!!! I'm so happy!! But I still hope they will release some proof...

Yes IF they were seized then it would not be an "alleged investigation". I think what a few of us are saying is there is no solid proof other than tweets, and Christine B. putting it all together to form an article. Too bad we don't know who Juan's Tie is, it could possibly add a little more oomph to what is being claimed.

I thought that some of the WS members know juanstie, no? Has juanstie been credible in the past?

IMO
If there is any truth to the multiple accounts it is most likely due to trying to keep the funds under a certain limit in any 1 account to avoid getting red-flagged.

There are strict rules on bank accounts and certain reporting and other things begin to occur when balance or deposits exceed a certain amount.

And I think there is a strict rule that if money is being shifted around to avoid that balance and avoid the red-flagging, then that would be serious financial fraudulant activity IMO.

If any of that is true, then the taxes may be the least of their worries. There could be federal offenses related to financial fraud activities.

All JMO

Are the people claiming these things the same people that claimed that 17's husband was friends with MDLR's sister and a few other things a week or so ago?

If the article is true, that means the article is true.

Troy Haden Live breaking news: MDLR called Troy, she said 'on the record' denying she has any account or handled any money at all, has not been subpoenaed and shut down Twitter account because she was getting a lot of hate. JA didn't have a break down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWkbFFQHb60

Aha ... sounds like MDLR is doing damage control !

And interesting that she did not call her BFF Kiefer ... and I bet MK is running :scared: from the JA crew right now ... oh well ... lol !

:seeya: Thanks, geevee, for this update !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo