Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering making a run for judge in 2016. I don't know anything about the law and haven't been to law school or anything, but I'm pretty sure I could do as good of a job running the courtroom as what I've seen in the Arias trial.

I have approved this message and appreciate your vote---- Steelman for Superior Court Judge--2016

:seeya: You have my vote ... LOL !

Oh but sorry, I don't live in Arizona ... :thinking: can I register via motor voter ?

:cheers:

Imagine this....Judge Juan Martinez! Does anyone think this would happen one day? JM would be awesome, but I do think he likes his current stressful job.

:seeya: Sounds good to me !

:thinking: Or what about: District Attorney for the county ?

:thinking: Governor ?

:juanettes:

I could never find the part where she practiced and I would LOVE to see that! lol. I saw where they were discussing it, but I was kind of FFW'in it here and there. If you had the minute mark I'd love to go back and look at it.

I give you credit for even watching. I can't bring myself to do it. I watched the whole circus where judge had the CONVICTED MURDERER , do her practice walk across the courtroom like she was in some beauty pagent or fashion show and that was all I could stomach.

:seeya: You have my vote ... LOL !

Oh but sorry, I don't live in Arizona ... :thinking: can I register via motor voter ?

I've been practicing my skills in case I get elected:

Nurmi: "Your honor, may we approach ?"
Me: "Only if you have a cheeseburger and fries in one hand, and a Big Gulp in the other, Nurmi."

Wilmott: "Objection !! He's badgering the witness, may we approach ?"
Me: " No !! Sit down ! "

Juan: "This witness is refusing to answer your honor"
Me: "Fine ! This witness can spend the next 48 hours in jail for contempt of court. Maybe Dr. F will feel like answering the next time we see her."

New court hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. thru 5 P.M. (Just like the rest of the entire country)

I have seen CB being very accurate.

Something wonky with the quoting / technical issues - I'm confused as to what you think I said because that's not my post/comment, and I didn't agree with it (no offense to mydirtysecret) it looks like the quote in the blue bubble is being attributed to me, but that's not my comment at all :(

My was the ONLY little icons saying thank you to CayleeAdvocate's posting a link for me because I have troubles accessing things on Twitter. My comment was thanking her for that - no more no less, no comment on anything other than that. There was nothing really for anyone to agree or disagree with, lol! Especially since I haven't followed the link to see anything other than the link worked. I guess I'll go check it our now and see what the uproar is about.

I'm trying to post a SS of the entire comment including mine and mydirtysecret's, but am currently unable to "manage attachments" I think WS is having some technical issues at this time.

I could never find the part where she practiced and I would LOVE to see that! lol. I saw where they were discussing it, but I was kind of FFW'in it here and there. If you had the minute mark I'd love to go back and look at it.
Here you go with the practicing walk, very first few minutes:
https://youtu.be/1ldfY-6HUyk

ETA: begin at 05:45

Thank you for all of that hard work! These videos drive me crazy, too! In fact, it makes me feel sorry for the jury in that they couldn't just turn off the video; they had to sit there day after day and listen to this drivel without saying a word. That would have been hard!!! There is no excuse for JSS to let the court deteriorate to that horrible, horrible environment. She should have put a stop to this nonsense.
:moo:

I would like to go on the record here. I admit that I was wrong. Trial by Tweet is A-OK.

I would have choked my computer into unconsciousness if I'd listened to this live, not knowing that 11/12 jurors could see right through Dr. M-F's nonsense objection-parrot testimony.

I'm not even going to watch Dr. Giggles Geffner.

I've been practicing my skills in case I get elected:

Nurmi: "Your honor, may we approach ?"
Me: "Only if you have a cheeseburger and fries in one hand, and a Big Gulp in the other, Nurmi."

Wilmott: "Objection !! He's badgering the witness, may we approach ?"
Me: " No !! Sit down ! "

Juan: "This witness is refusing to answer your honor"
Me: "Fine ! This witness can spend the next 48 hours in jail for contempt of court. Maybe Dr. F will feel like answering the next time we see her."

New court hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. thru 5 P.M. (Just like the rest of the entire country)

:seeya: :hilarious: LOL !

:thinking: Just thought of something: You will need a "Judicial Assistant" -- no more Janet !

:D And I know just the person ... lol !

Imagine this....Judge Juan Martinez! Does anyone think this would happen one day? JM would be awesome, but I do think he likes his current stressful job.

I could see him being a judge someday, very easily.

IIRC, they were trained in the same "school" (not just "school of thought") and that school was not accredited at the time.

Context is often helpful, IMO, in arriving at meaning or intention in a cluster of words. However, the whole context must be integrated into the analysis, the context has to be credible, and "context" specifically excludes anything Jodi Arias states/thinks/writes/acts/*****s. ALV's and MF's interpretation of "context" are laughable, because they cherry-pick, eschew the obvious, and make up stories about what they are seeing.

LOL, "Mr. Jones, do you still beat your wife?" And they want only a yes or no. If you've never beaten your wife, you're screwed. Yes, more information is needed :D

I have seen CB being very accurate.

Ruh-roh...that's not my quote that's being attributed to me that you're responding to. And I'm probably making it even more confusing, but I don't want the blame or credit for something I didn't say.

I'm trying to post a SS of my actual comment, but WS not letting me manage attachments. :(

Puts a smile on my face too michelle. But when she does find out that her appeals don't net her any outings I wouldn't be at all surprised if her memory conveniently starts coming back, you know..."bits and pieces" and all...about where the murder weapons are so she can take law enforcement on a wild goose chase that gets her outside those prison walls.

But why would law enforcement care about any of that? She's already convicted. I mean I personally would like to know and have wondered if she just pitched it off the grand canyon somewhere, but law enforcement will be done with her case the moment sentencing is imposed. I will venture to bet that either she has not been informed of how appeals work, or she has been informed and believes it just doesn't apply to her and thinks it will go differently for her, but it won't. Buahahahaha!

AZL- Thank you first of all for having the patience of a saint and answering and re-answering all our questions. Surely it must become annoying some days. I wanted to ask you though, in the appeal for JA, I get that the state will pay for the first one, but since the procedure is different for appeals, the state is actually paying for the appeals lawyer and however much it costs to file paperwork, is that correct or is there more? I am not trying to downplay anything, I am just trying to understand. Because IMO, (which isn't much lol) a trial would cost substantially more because of witnesses and court staff etc. right? I guess I just really want to hear an example of how much it might cost, since you mentioned that it could take years to complete the first appeal.

I see MDLR is back on Twitter. Apparently she can't stay out of the spotlight. How does JA feeeeeeeel about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi