Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if she tried to sue Travis estate for something.. she would be a lawyers nightmare. This family is so off center nothing they would do would surprise me.

MDLR has deleted her Twitter account once again. Not sure why she had it up for about 20 minutes this evening.

Will the sentencing be one court appearance and over with or will JS let this drag out for days too? She will give a sentencing on the 13th. Right? They will send JA bags to court with her and head her off to Perryville asap?

Perhaps while I was away I missed it but have you divulged what you mentioned a few weeks ago about how the defense could have gotten a mistrial or saved JA from the DP? I was quite interested in what strategy you envisioned.

AZL...please tell me it wasn't anything to do with the number 17.:laughing:

I am absolutely on the edge awaiting Sheriff Joe's 2 binders on Jodith. Is that bad? LOL

:seeya: Me too ! Sheriff Joe's Manifesto !

:hilarious: "Jodith" ... LOL :hilarious:

MDLR has deleted her Twitter account once again. Not sure why she had it up for about 20 minutes this evening.

It's still there, but she's cleaning it up. She unfollowed everyone she was following and removed everyone who was following her. She's probably furiously deleting old DMs too.

Hmm, I wonder who Jolly_Green_Giant on twitter is? They are telling CB (Examiner) that everything she reported was a joke played on her, with fake documents and all. To me, it is all a huge circle jerk with way too many players. :gaah:

It's still there, but she's cleaning it up. She unfollowed everyone she was following and removed everyone who was following her. She's probably furiously deleting old DMs too.

Does she not know they can be recovered? lol We could probably recover them now if we wanted in peoplebrowsr

Hmm, I wonder who Jolly_Green_Giant on twitter is? They are telling CB (Examiner) that everything she reported was a joke played on her, with fake documents and all. To me, it is all a huge circle jerk with way too many players. :gaah:

Gotta take everything that's reported by tweet, social media with a grain of salt. If it's not posted by a major news outlet, I'd be wary of believing anything.

I was wondering about the possibility that Juan's Tie was setting her up? I don't really follow the Twitter stuff so I'm not sure who is playing who.

jeezopeez - I can't get Jolly_Green_Giant, either. I even created an account thinking that would change something. I have no clue why I can't see some, but get others. :/ LOL to learn via Jeff Gold that nurmi and willmot both had twitters - lolling because I was never interested enough to even think to see if they had accts.

OT: Thank you to those that explained the "red flag" deposits in banks. I never really thought about it before as I assumed if deposits over 10K were consistent (as in pay checks), the activity would be simply normal.

The idea was basically for the attorneys to go down the Pedo Pathway, while Jodi tried to look medicated (e.g., doodling pointlessly and staring into space). Then Jodi would suddenly stand up when Nurmi was saying something particularly filthy about Travis and shout, "No! Stop! I can't take this anymore!" The judge would send the jury out of the room due to the outburst. The defense would not request a mistrial but would stop presenting evidence and would ask for a recess until the next day due to Jodi's mental condition. Jodi would then weep in allocution that her lawyers had her medicated and controlled her defense and she's so sorry for the pain caused to TA's family after she had already caused so much pain herself. That her lawyers said this was her time to talk about herself, but she wants to talk about TA. He was such a good person, human like everyone but it's not fair to twist those things into these nasty lies. And she sees now how mentally ill she was--it all made sense at the time--it seemed like she had no real choice--but now its like she's in the same body but she's not the same person. That she was so horrified by the pedo lie and just couldn't sit there any more. That she will if given life simply live quietly in her cell and not cause TA's family any more pain. She understands it's not safe for her to be out among other people; she needs so much more treatment for her illness. She only wants the chance to contemplate and confess and attempt to heal her soul so that over the coming decades she may, with grace, one day be worthy of God's love and forgiveness.

In other words...accept/own her illness, and express remorse.

Two things her ego will not allow her to do.

Who's to say Nurmi would not have wanted that to go down from the start? I am not sure he would not have preferred it. He never wanted the case and had it gone similar to your description it would have been over and done with long ago.

Gotta take everything that's reported by tweet, social media with a grain of salt. If it's not posted by a major news outlet, I'd be wary of believing anything.

Yes, that's why I said when this article posted... *show me the warrants and cuffs* and I will believe it.

BTW, a poster on here had posted awhile back that MDLR was being investigated. She called it correctly and had the source. So, I believe what @JuansTie has written about. Just me. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela